Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
IIRC when the 2nd one was on Howard Stern (1st one was also there) the guys got so many seconds in whichever hole they got and then a woman who worked there would finish them off offstage with her hand.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Has Myriam given a double bj, like 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time? Like this image from fashion business
screenshot0004.png i know shes done dp's, double vaginal and double anal and gangbangs

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
This is definitely one of the most reactive to my choices adult games I played, I played a ton and it funny how you can see when developer knows what they doing or just an woman hating incel. I was worried at first that it be full into the horrid fetishes and glad given an opportunity to switch off beastality.

I think it would be more important to add a feature that explains all the different traits and kinks etc when the game starts so people can understand fully the traits, kinks etc when it comes to making the choices.

I will say you need to be very careful playing the game because it does go into rape and spousal rape with domestic violence. I had fun at the start but then it quickly got pretty damn nasty so I worked on builiding my Mriam up again and really happy with her at the moment (glad to be utterly rid of Anthony).

If you lose certain stats it can really become pretty vicious and cascade into scenarios that you cant get out of.

I have managed to at the moment get a femdom exhibitionist big dick loving with incest kink cougar bisexual now sexually empowered queen with self defense but it really does give you the tools to turn her into an abused, sexually assaulted and raped cum bucket.

I would highly recommend people put on notifications of what kinks, traits etc you get from choices because it is very important information.

So I would say at the moment the Developer has impressed me with showing a flexibility with choices that has helped me shape the current game I am in very well, I havnt finished this fully yet so it may got off the deep end as some of these games do and obviously I have missed out on certain encounters but I am satisfied and been able to fap to very erotic scenarios.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Feeling Better
Hello there, here again pretty fast since the last one, but here is the new preview for the coming update, a very short scene only here serving to install the next one. It takes Myriam on a new ellipse of a week, feeling renewed and ready for new adventures.Â
The scene is a light one, with a little funny moment with Evelyn, serving mainly to advance in time and announce what's coming in the next few updates. Serving as well as a little cooldown for those having heavily partake in the naughty moments of the previous scene.Â
Already finished, the scene is also a nice spot to finish the update before starting new events, leaving me with only a little bit of polish and testing before uploading. So early access should be up tomorrow, on the 25th, if everything goes right and public release on June 1st.
IMG_1834.png
(Damn Zorluns on fire, another teaser pic and new update possibly tomorrow night for early release subscribers) No rest for the wicked :love:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This is definitely one of the most reactive to my choices adult games I played, I played a ton and it funny how you can see when developer knows what they doing or just an woman hating incel. I was worried at first that it be full into the horrid fetishes and glad given an opportunity to switch off beastality.

I think it would be more important to add a feature that explains all the different traits and kinks etc when the game starts so people can understand fully the traits, kinks etc when it comes to making the choices.

I will say you need to be very careful playing the game because it does go into rape and spousal rape with domestic violence. I had fun at the start but then it quickly got pretty damn nasty so I worked on builiding my Mriam up again and really happy with her at the moment (glad to be utterly rid of Anthony).

If you lose certain stats it can really become pretty vicious and cascade into scenarios that you cant get out of.

I have managed to at the moment get a femdom exhibitionist big dick loving with incest kink cougar bisexual now sexually empowered queen with self defense but it really does give you the tools to turn her into an abused, sexually assaulted and raped cum bucket.

I would highly recommend people put on notifications of what kinks, traits etc you get from choices because it is very important information.

So I would say at the moment the Developer has impressed me with showing a flexibility with choices that has helped me shape the current game I am in very well, I havnt finished this fully yet so it may got off the deep end as some of these games do and obviously I have missed out on certain encounters but I am satisfied and been able to fap to very erotic scenarios.
Thank you for the love for the game and Myriam, it's always appreciated. ^^

For your remark about announcing more the results of choices, I can understand and I thought on it, but it's difficult, the problem with it would be that, beside breaking a bit immersion (though I already put some info on choices some time that could be argued breaking immersion), it's that it would also break a lot of surprise and exploration.

I know that some kinks are not everyone's taste and can sometime repulse some, but giving warnings for every choice and giving a list of kinks involved would be in my eyes too much.

One of the pleasure of having choices is to discover the result and consequences, at least it's what I always wanted to give the player.

But again, I understand your view point, I'm always trying to stay in between, generally trying to give hints of results, without revealing too much either.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Feeling Better
Hello there, here again pretty fast since the last one, but here is the new preview for the coming update, a very short scene only here serving to install the next one. It takes Myriam on a new ellipse of a week, feeling renewed and ready for new adventures.Â
The scene is a light one, with a little funny moment with Evelyn, serving mainly to advance in time and announce what's coming in the next few updates. Serving as well as a little cooldown for those having heavily partake in the naughty moments of the previous scene.Â
Already finished, the scene is also a nice spot to finish the update before starting new events, leaving me with only a little bit of polish and testing before uploading. So early access should be up tomorrow, on the 25th, if everything goes right and public release on June 1st.
View attachment 2645948
(Damn Zorluns on fire, another teaser pic and new update possibly tomorrow night for early release subscribers) No rest for the wicked :love:
dat ass again.:love:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
66252104.jpg
Hello there people!
Early access of update ch4.04 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on June 1st! So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:
- 2700+ lines of new code and 187 new renders.
- 2 scenes.
- 9 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- Some more naughty content (2 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on June 1st, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2648137
Hello there people!
Early access of update ch4.04 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on June 1st! So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on June 1st, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
you could have taken another 2-3 more days to make other images and make the sex scenes more complex and articulated

Reactions: bcj233
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes