Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2648137
Hello there people!
Early access of update ch4.04 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Public access will be up on June 1st! So patience my dear perverted friends, Myriam will soon be with you!

What's coming:

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on June 1st, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.
Out of curiousity, you mentioned previously that focus on this update (if i'm not mistaken) will be on Casius among others, will Hammer also have his "fun" with Myriam?

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Can I be a bit cynical about late-month patreon releases? so if people want the early access, they pay for the appropriate tier, and have a week of patreon access before needing to pay again...

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I swear I will never understand the logic of that scene. "Oh, that'll never fit in my vag, I'll take it up the pooper instead. It'll be fine." Like... wut?! Pretty sure nobody has ever dropped an 8lb watermelon sized shit, but women have babies all the time.
Now that you mention it i also can't understand logic, although to be honest i like it ended up in her ass than vag but hey that's only me. If (when) 2nd encounter with Hammer happens i would like to have choice like it was the case 1st time whether to go anal or vag.

Reactions: TheMummy56

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can I be a bit cynical about late-month patreon releases? so if people want the early access, they pay for the appropriate tier, and have a week of patreon access before needing to pay again...
It's the same number of payments for the same number of releases. A late-in-the-month release doesn't add any costs.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
It's the same number of payments for the same number of releases. A late-in-the-month release doesn't add any costs.
So the early access being released in the first week of the month isn't better value for people joining patreon to get their hands on the release than it being released in the last week of the month?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Out of curiousity, you mentioned previously that focus on this update (if i'm not mistaken) will be on Casius among others, will Hammer also have his "fun" with Myriam?
Hammer will have his fun yes.
Depends when you take your pledge, if you only take at the end of the month, yes, I invite you to wait next month if you like and you will have the benefit of the early access next month.
I swear I will never understand the logic of that scene. "Oh, that'll never fit in my vag, I'll take it up the pooper instead. It'll be fine." Like... wut?! Pretty sure nobody has ever dropped an 8lb watermelon sized shit, but women have babies all the time.
Now that you mention it i also can't understand logic, although to be honest i like it ended up in her ass than vag but hey that's only me. If (when) 2nd encounter with Hammer happens i would like to have choice like it was the case 1st time whether to go anal or vag.
The problem is not about girth but length... A horse cock has far more length than a vagina has depth, and if it can stretch pretty well in girth, it wont in length.
So the early access being released in the first week of the month isn't better value for people joining patreon to get their hands on the release than it being released in the last week of the month?
As said before, depends when you subscribe, if you keep a subscription form month to month, that just change nothing.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
No, it's exactly the same value.

If you doubt me, then do the math.

Let's say that an update drops on the last day of every month, and the service (Patreon or SubscribeStar) rebills you on the first day of each month. And let's say that the subscription to get early access costs $20. So, if I want immediate access on the last day of the month, I can pay $20 at any time during the month, so long as it's before the first of the next month. And how much do I pay? $20.

Now let's say that the update drops on the first day of the month, and the rebill date is the first of the next month, and the cost is the same. If I want immediate access, how much do I pay? $20.

The only difference is the number of days between the original subscription date and the rebill date. But if you're picking up every update, then you're paying every month, and the amount of money is the same. And if you're only picking up certain updates, then you pay when the update releases and you cancel your subscription, so that it doesn't rebill, and you're still paying the same amount.

The only difference is your decision about when to subscribe. And that is entirely in your control.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Myriam knows her body and knows her limits: She knows exactly how far each of her holes can stretch before she gets tearing...

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, it's exactly the same value.

If you doubt me, then do the math.

Let's say that an update drops on the last day of every month, and the service (Patreon or SubscribeStar) rebills you on the first day of each month. And let's say that the subscription to get early access costs $20. So, if I want immediate access on the last day of the month, I can pay $20 at any time during the month, so long as it's before the first of the next month. And how much do I pay? $20.

Now let's say that the update drops on the first day of the month, and the rebill date is the first of the next month, and the cost is the same. If I want immediate access, how much do I pay? $20.

The only difference is the number of days between the original subscription date and the rebill date. But if you're picking up every update, then you're paying every month, and the amount of money is the same. And if you're only picking up certain updates, then you pay when the update releases and you cancel your subscription, so that it doesn't rebill, and you're still paying the same amount.

The only difference is your decision about when to subscribe. And that is entirely in your control.
Except early access is only $12 on subscribestar and you get the beastiality which you don’t on Patreon

Reactions: Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The problem is not about girth but length... A horse cock has far more length than a vagina has depth, and if it can stretch pretty well in girth, it wont in length.
I think I've mentioned before that I'm not here for the bestiality content, but I think this is deserving of comment.

While it's true that a horse cock has far more length than a human vagina, it's also true that a horse cock has far more length than the available space in a human colon. Any human who actually allows a stallion to mount them and fuck them without mechanical restraints in place is in serious danger of suffering fatal internal injuries.

This is fiction, so do what you want. Pussy or ass? Neither is really safe in real life, and neither is any real danger in fiction.

And a month's worth of other updates...
If you care about the month's worth of updates, then you subscribe at the beginning of the month. Nobody forced you to wait until the end of the month when the update released. You subscribe when the update drops if you only care about the update. It's the same amount of money, either way, and it's not like Zorlun hasn't been open about his late-in-the-month release schedule.

The developer isn't to blame if you plan your expenditure poorly.

Except early access is only $12 on subscribestar and you get the beastiality which you don’t on Patreon
That's okay, because people who subscribe on Patreon like getting fucked over. Why else would they continue to fund a platform which censors creators?

If you're going to roll around with pigs, don't complain about the shit.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes