saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Getting this on launch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me too, I used the mod on the Compressed version, but I notice compressed version file name doesn't +p in it,
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.04-pc-compressed.zip
I suppose this could be the reason? The Original version does have +p in the file name
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.04-pcp.zip

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Who did leak update here? Zorlun clearly asked for patience until 1st June, which isn't that long, and then he will make it public. This is totally disrespectfull guys and not cool. Zorlun have great comunication here, answers all of our questions ect., and honestly i woulnd't blame the guy if he leaves this forum. Please don't do this again.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Who did leak update here? Zorlun clearly asked for patience until 1st June, which isn't that long, and then he will make it public. This is totally disrespectfull guys and not cool. Zorlun have great comunication here, answers all of our questions ect., and honestly i woulnd't blame the guy if he leaves this forum. Please don't do this again.
Do you know where you are? F95 is a pirate site...

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Hmm, the "pcp" made it look "real" so I started the download. I was wondering though, Zorlun mentioned the public version would be released in June earliest. Now don't want to open it. Damnit, that's the worst. You have Myriam in your grasp but you can't touch her. Damn conscience...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Well, not a happy camper, not even one day... but what can I say...

For the one having troubles, I don't know which version was leaked, so I don't know if the last patch from Prometheus is in, and for those not having any scenes, don't forget that using mods not up to date will cause trouble, so as long as they are not updated as well, you have to play the game as is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Me too, I used the mod on the Compressed version, but I notice compressed version file name doesn't +p in it,
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.04-pc-compressed.zip
I suppose this could be the reason? The Original version does have +p in the file name
ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch4.04-pcp.zip
Because I'm lazy, after creation of both builds, Ren'Py SDK read what the innards say it's named that with the prefix -pc.

I've already stated it's the and I compress what is in the OP (first post of this thread) has the PC version.

I guess I will add in the post that it is the "patched" version under the links to make sure you know what you are getting, didn't think folks would not realize the compressed comes from what is posted in the "OP".

To verify you have the patched version, or so called "pcp" version, just check in the folder called game, if you see a file called patch, then it's the pcp version, no file called patch, it's the Patreon version, easy peasy :coffee:

Last edited:

Shatvitas

Oct 26, 2021
Well, not a happy camper, not even one day... but what can I say...

For the one having troubles, I don't know which version was leaked, so I don't know if the last patch from Prometheus is in, and for those not having any scenes, don't forget that using mods not up to date will cause trouble, so as long as they are not updated as well, you have to play the game as is.
Dear Zorlun. Your game is something I've never seen anything like it!!! This is the best game on the entire forum and I'm 100% sure of it. Every month I check for updates and my delight and joy knows no bounds! Thank you very much for this game! I would like to know how many chapters are left before the end of the story? will there be many endings?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm, the "pcp" made it look "real" so I started the download. I was wondering though, Zorlun mentioned the public version would be released in June earliest. Now don't want to open it. Damnit, that's the worst. You have Myriam in your grasp but you can't touch her. Damn conscience...
Will check the newly released Fetish Locator week 3 and some other games. It is only 6 days until the public release.

Reactions: Zorlun

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I got this error. Please check. Worked without Mod

Reactions: Paddy McDowell

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dear Zorlun. Your game is something I've never seen anything like it!!! This is the best game on the entire forum and I'm 100% sure of it. Every month I check for updates and my delight and joy knows no bounds! Thank you very much for this game! I would like to know how many chapters are left before the end of the story? will there be many endings?
Thanks a lot for the love for the game and Myriam, glad to hear you have fun with it! ^^
Still a few chapters in the books, at least 3 more (probably more), with various size and counting one full chapter which will be all about the multiple endings.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes