Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who did leak update here? Zorlun clearly asked for patience until 1st June, which isn't that long, and then he will make it public. This is totally disrespectfull guys and not cool. Zorlun have great comunication here, answers all of our questions ect., and honestly i woulnd't blame the guy if he leaves this forum. Please don't do this again.
I agree Zorlun has been a stand up dev. They have my respect and admiration. I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.

This is a pirate forum, and it's hard as hell to resist playing when it is served up. If I was donating would I share sooner than their wish? No. That said I am a broke ass pirate and will lose no sleep over this 6 day early release.

All devs from the milkers to the stellar have had this happen. It is disheartening to them but it's going to happen from time to time. Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.

I hope Zorlun stays around as they are helpful and active with this community, but you can't expect everybody to respect the wishes of even the most revered devs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I agree Zorlun has been a stand up dev. They have my respect and admiration. I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.

This is a pirate forum, and it's hard as hell to resist playing when it is served up. If I was donating would I share sooner than his wish? No. That said I am a broke ass pirate and will lose no sleep over this 6 day early release.

All devs from the milkers to the stellar have had this happen. It is disheartening to them but it's going to happen from time to time. Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.

I hope Zorlun stays around as they are helpful and active with this community, but you can't expect everybody to respect the wishes of even the most revered devs.
The thing is Zorlun al ready makes public releases like 7 days later which isn't that long so if their wish is to hold on until public release is available i don't see the problem. I get it that this is pirate forum and that games are leaked in here which is ok and not everyone is capable of financaly supporting the devs, which is also ok. However dev is open, comunicative, straight forward on this forum. Every question i ever had about this game dev respoded to their best capability. Like you said Zorlun is a stand up dev. I also hope he stays cause he's, from my perspective, more than welcome to stay here. And yes i agree that there'll be individuals who'll not respect wishes of devs like Zorlun.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There are developers who make excuses to extend the release dates of the updates, but Zorlun always meets its dates or when it extends it meets the new date, it is simply unfair to someone who also offers it in this forum.
It wasn't much time that he asked for either, I wouldn't be surprised if Zorlun passed on us.
Thank you for the thought and support.

But there is nothing much I can say against the fact that this is a pirate site, I would prefer it wouldn't happen and I appreciate the support, but that's that...
They have my respect and admiration.
It's "he", I'm working alone (though I do have some help on the editing side from wonderful helping hands, thank you to them).
I think his supporters will still be loyal and help him to create more amazing updates.
They do, and a big thank you to them. ^^
Trying to shame the guilty party on a pirate forum is somewhat pointless in my opinion.
Well, yes, as I say, I understand it's a pirate site and that's that, though I can't say I do not appreciate the show of support. I'm only human, so good intentions and support is always appreciated and a good boost to the moral.
The thing is Zorlun al ready makes public releases like 7 days later which isn't that long so if their wish is to hold on until public release is available i don't see the problem. I get it that this is pirate forum and that games are leaked in here which is ok and not everyone is capable of financaly supporting the devs, which is also ok. However dev is open, comunicative, straight forward on this forum. Every question i ever had about this game dev respoded to their best capability. Like you said Zorlun is a stand up dev. I also hope he stays cause he's, from my perspective, more than welcome to stay here. And yes i agree that there'll be individuals who'll not respect wishes of devs like Zorlun.
Thank you, I try my best to stay on schedule and I'm always pretty honest when I have some troubles. As often said before, I consider that since I have monthly support it's the least I can do to offer something each month, even if short, or to at least keep people appraised in advance if there is trouble and I can't deliver (example: the problem I had with my graphic card a few months ago).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for the thought and support.

But there is nothing much I can say against the fact that this is a pirate site, I would prefer it wouldn't happen and I appreciate the support, but that's that...

It's "he", I'm working alone (though I do have some help on the editing side from wonderful helping hands, thank you to them).

They do, and a big thank you to them. ^^

Well, yes, as I say, I understand it's a pirate site and that's that, though I can't say I do not appreciate the show of support. I'm only human, so good intentions and support is always appreciated and a good boost to the moral.

Thank you, I try my best to stay on schedule and I'm always pretty honest when I have some troubles. As often said before, I consider that since I have monthly support it's the least I can do to offer something each month, even if short, or to at least keep people appraised in advance if there is trouble and I can't deliver (example: the problem I had with my graphic card a few months ago).
Thanks, I didn't want to assume your sex. Big fan of the kink and story. I totally get where you're coming from but glad you're sticking around here.

Reactions: Zorlun

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-03-zorlun.66806/post-6549415

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4.03 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 799 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Android update please and thank you.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
wtf why does it say the end of 4.0.3 when in fact it on the main menu it is showing up 4.0.4 ? or am i missing something either way it is bugged for me unless their is nothing because of choices i made prior to this update in which case that sucks because by the look of it i know their should be though .

edit: thanks for for the clarification on the issue i will do either one of those i have yet to decide of what you suggested

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks, I didn't want to assume your sex. Big fan of the kink and story. I totally get where you're coming from but glad you're sticking around here.
Oh! That was not about that, I was just correcting the fact that it's not a team, but a lone author, I'm not into the pronoun war. ^^
But I'm not hiding the fact that I'm a man, already said it before.
wtf why does it say the end of 4.0.3 when in fact it on the main menu it is showing up 4.0.4 ? or am i missing something either way it is bugged for me
You're using a mod not up to date, and that's messing with the game.
Wait for it to be updated or play the game without for now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
wtf why does it say the end of 4.0.3 when in fact it on the main menu it is showing up 4.0.4 ? or am i missing something either way it is bugged for me
Did you use any of the mods that haven't been updated? So far only the walkthrough mod from Jokerleader has been updated to 4.0.4.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Zorlun the update was short but sweet (but that might be because I haven't played the game since the demo and only refund along with started playing from 4.0.3;)). The easter egg dialogue if not on Mac's route if we stayed in the tube was hilarious. Both Mac routes were good but were you going to do the scene that Mac asked Myriam on how he would have like to be wake up with? The game is great just wished someone would have let you release it here.

Reactions: Zorlun and DCMR99
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
my antivirus blocked the download from Mixdrop, assuming it contained malware.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Well, not a happy camper, not even one day... but what can I say...

For the one having troubles, I don't know which version was leaked, so I don't know if the last patch from Prometheus is in, and for those not having any scenes, don't forget that using mods not up to date will cause trouble, so as long as they are not updated as well, you have to play the game as is.
TBH, This is a fairly calm response to the YARRing... Of course it's understandable you'd have some feelings towards the leak, but to take it on the chin instead of throwing a hissy fit, and then give some advice to try and help us pirates is pretty cool way to go about it... so kudos to you Zorlun... even though it got leaked, I mean the good light in it, is that it shows how eager some people are to play your game.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Incest patch for 4.03 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
Hii new version is available.

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.03 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.03 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.27.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.03 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

Hii New version is available.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hii new version is available.
If you are referring to the new version of the game from Zorlun in the early release (the public release will be one week after, as usual), FYI, Zolrun has already say it, no need for you to say it again.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If I may suggest something - try to public update alone too - it is really frustrating to download whole game again (even compressed) if update content is just tiny fraction of it. BTW great game and a lot of updates.
You may ask in the Compresor thread, I know that some users do this for their fav game !
ouch2020 is his form to politely ask Bibifoc to update the mod I guess, since I wait till the "oficial release" the Mod update is ready by then

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes