WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have a problem can anyone help , I don’t own a windows and android only iPhone so how can I play this ?
That is going to be a tough question to answer. I know there is an unity engine that may support multi-platforms. However this one I am not sure it may work for iPhone, maybe need to do converting like how android port allows it to work on android devices. Hopefully someone may be able to answer your question. If you have a Mac desktop or laptop, you might be able to play it on that. but on iPhone and iPad, i am not sure ATM.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
So many people asking about android port. Is this so hard to do? If I knew how to do it, I wouldn't have left so many people unanswered. I would do it myself. Please, we are a hero brother who can make an android version.

Reactions: karmann

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.03 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.03 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.27.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.03 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.03 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the gallery updated to 4.04?

RAVAN786840

Aug 16, 2022
That is going to be a tough question to answer. I know there is an unity engine that may support multi-platforms. However this one I am not sure it may work for iPhone, maybe need to do converting like how android port allows it to work on android devices. Hopefully someone may be able to answer your question. If you have a Mac desktop or laptop, you might be able to play it on that. but on iPhone and iPad, i am not sure ATM.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Please any other option to play ?
Or else some streamer link who has stream ch4.04

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
So many people asking about android port. Is this so hard to do? If I knew how to do it, I wouldn't have left so many people unanswered. I would do it myself. Please, we are a hero brother who can make an android version.
Yes and no - you can simply save it in Renp'y for Android. But that does not mean it will work, because you have to fix all graphics, text etc for the resolution a phone uses. Engines like Unity, Unreal etc. does that by themselves, but in Visual Novel engines you have to do it by hand. And if now somebody says my phone does 1080p - don't forget a text that is easy to read or a button that is easy to hit at 1080p on 24"-monitor is not really usable on a 5" phone display. You have to do change the sizes and you have to change the program. Add to that that phone display comes in more different sizes and shapes than computer displays do. 16:9 works for pretty all computer displays, but not for all phones.

Reactions: PCPrincipalBro
Apr 16, 2021
Yes and no - you can simply save it in Renp'y for Android. But that does not mean it will work, because you have to fix all graphics, text etc for the resolution a phone uses. Engines like Unity, Unreal etc. does that by themselves, but in Visual Novel engines you have to do it by hand. And if now somebody says my phone does 1080p - don't forget a text that is easy to read or a button that is easy to hit at 1080p on 24"-monitor is not really usable on a 5" phone display. You have to do change the sizes and you have to change the program. Add to that that phone display comes in more different sizes and shapes than computer displays do. 16:9 works for pretty all computer displays, but not for all phones.
And this is why the guys that do the android ports are legends!

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just a thought about early public release. Tbh, I hadn't given it much thought before now but here goes.
Some people are saying that an f95 pirate is releasing content before the official public date. This is not entirely correct. Whomever is releasing the update early has to be a subscriber. After all, if Patreon and SubscribeStar customers get updates first, it stands to reason that one (or more) of Them is also on f95 as well. That's the most logical conclusion. And if that's the case, not only is it disrespectful, that's just down right pathetic.
Maybe it's me but I always thought that, if you're a paying customer, the Last thing that you'd do is give up your exclusivity to the public.
The natural inclination is to be selfish. If anything, if it were me, I'd be trying to convince Zorlun to delay the public release for as long as possible. The thing for me is not only disrespecting the dev but also your fellow customers who pay for such an advantage in the first place but what do I know.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
mediocre update the usual hurried sex scenes done with 4 renders: myriam bends over, cassius enters, cums, everyone at home. bathroom scene clearly copied from AWAM with marc washing myriam. greetings to all
Sorry, but since I started the game I didn't touch any other adult games here on F95, but as the settings looks similar at the start, it's possible some scenes overlap and if there is, it's accidental, I have far enough to do with my own game, to have to go pillage in others.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
mediocre update the usual hurried sex scenes done with 4 renders: myriam bends over, cassius enters, cums, everyone at home. bathroom scene clearly copied from AWAM with marc washing myriam. greetings to all
Except in this game the MC actually has physical sex unlike AWAM, plus this game gets updated monthly also unlike AWAM.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I accidentally posted on a different thread, but now im here, is there still no way of combining the incest patch and walkthrough together?

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes