TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I accidentally posted on a different thread, but now im here, is there still no way of combining the incest patch and walkthrough together?
No cause I think it was said they use the same game file or something like that, plus they are written by different people.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
A sauna is a dry environment (5-10% humidity), except for the short time when they pour water on the sauna stones. What you describe is called a steam bath/vapor bath or Turkish bath/Hamam, the temperature is low (50°C / 122°F) and humidity is between 65% and 100%. With the low temperature and high humidity is no risk of burning your skin and that is why at some pools they have small steam baths you can use while wearing you swimsuit. But steam baths have benches out of stone or plastic that are easy to clean with high pressure because the constant high humidity would destroy the wood used in a sauna.
I see, thanks for the correction, then that one was a Turkish bath.
Though about temperature, nope, I remember it was higher than the 50 you indicate (yes, there was an indication of temperature), though indeed humidity was extremely high, and I can assure you it was in wood, and you were supposed to go inside with towel, and eventually getting naked inside was not forbidden.
Maybe it was badly made, thinking to make it as a Sauna.
Scandinavian friends told me clearly saunas up there used to be made of wood, and I remember a Scandinavian trainees party where they even built a small sauna (did not use it though) inside the party hall, and it was all in wood (Scandinavians have a culture of sauna).
I think you know better than me how it is supposed to be, I can only comment on what I saw, not if it was done correctly or not.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So many people asking about android port. Is this so hard to do? If I knew how to do it, I wouldn't have left so many people unanswered. I would do it myself. Please, we are a hero brother who can make an android version.
Actually, if you search in the thread, there was already someone who made an Android port.
I don't remember if they ported 4.03, because I don't play on Android, but if they did, they might do also a port of 4.04, in their own due time and schedule - people should remember that any port or modding/patching is a favour, not something their entitled to, and will come when the person have the time and possibility to do it.
Plus, there is an "unwritten" (actually, in my case it is written, though in some message, not posts) rule, even if one has access to the early release as subscriber, nothing comes out before the public release with the Prometheus patch.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So many people asking about android port. Is this so hard to do? If I knew how to do it, I wouldn't have left so many people unanswered. I would do it myself. Please, we are a hero brother who can make an android version.
There are two versions of android port, from expierieced Porters, just not updated yet, just a bit of patience, and yes it is a lot of work. Plus (see quote)
people should remember that any port or modding/patching is a favour, not something their entitled to, and will come when the person have the time and possibility to do it.
Plus, there is an "unwritten" (actually, in my case it is written, though in some message, not posts) rule, even if one has access to the early release as subscriber, nothing comes out before the public release with the Prometheus patch.
Oh and if you keep asking about it when you use the search function, you will come across all the request, and the original post with the updated port will be hidden down the list, just saying.
before someone starts with a rant about I want to silence or similar utopic acusations,
this is meant mere informative, there is a notification as soon as the porters update their port
have a nice weekend yer'all

Reactions: Zorlun and sava75

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I have a hard time understanding the point of leaking updates of a free, story based game that is updated monthly. It's not like it's the initial release of a major title, or online game everyone needs to get a head start on, or a game anyone wants first so they can get all the views on a Youtube let's play.
If the EA is posted 7 days earlier and you leak it, then the people who download it will be waiting a month for the next possible leak anyway.
Everyone is still waiting the exact same amount of time from leak to leak as they would for public release to public release.
As many are finding out as well, the mods aren't updated yet either so you're not getting your best experience.
Let the supporters have the leg up.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
How do I trigger the new marc scene?
When choosing to go to Marc or Katherine in the previous update, you need to have choosen Marc and have Myriam give him either a titjob (for dominant Marc) or let him masturbate (for more submissive Marc).

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does Myriam renders get hotter over time? I think this game is right up my alley in terms of genre, reviews are good, but can't seem to be attracted to Myriam...
I guess the quality of renders themselves?
Yes, it's my first game and I started with zero knowledge in both 3D engines or programming, so I'm learning as I go.
Renders get better, lighting get better, and also passed chapter 1, female characters get fixed as I figured along the way that I had a problem with a morph badly installed on DAZ that came parasite every female character, giving a bit of a weird face. I fully deleted it for all the secondary female characters, and only dialed it down multiple time for the MC so that the change doesn't feel too brutal and you have the feeling of playing another MC. I also changed her main hair style at the start of chapter 3, using story development for it.
But in the end, for her shape and look, I guess it will be a question of tastes.
How do I trigger the new marc scene?
Depends, you have two, but for either of them, you need to have gone check on Marc during the previous update, and not on Katherine, after that it will depend if you say yes or no to him having a nightly visit.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yes, it's my first game and I started with zero knowledge in both 3D engines or programming, so I'm learning as I go.
Renders get better, lighting get better, and also passed chapter 1, female characters get fixed as I figured along the way that I had a problem with a morph badly installed on DAZ that came parasite every female character, giving a bit of a weird face. I fully deleted it for all the secondary female characters, and only dialed it down multiple time for the MC so that the change doesn't feel too brutal and you have the feeling of playing another MC. I also changed her main hair style at the start of chapter 3, using story development for it.
But in the end, for her shape and look, I guess it will be a question of tastes.
I'm not usually a fan of huge proportions (BaDIK Bella type), but in Myriam's case, I don't mind, the way you wrote her, at least the physical pain she has a couple times cause of her assets justifies it. But yeah, at first I was kind of 'turned off' a bit by her overly expressive face, as the episodes progress, it shows you worked a lot on her, her new hair too, really like it. You're learning, it's apparent, good job !

Reactions: Zorlun

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone able to choose Danny or Mike to send a thank you message? They are unavailable for me yet I did all the routes for them

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes