Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Well, pirate sites are a double edged sword: on one side there are (early) leaks and pirates who don't pay a cent, on the other side, games get their audience here and (I assume) the majority of supporters have pirated the game first. There were games that were banned here on F95 and that, thanks to this ban, stopped their development because of a lack of publicity and support.

Concerning this new version, I missed the good morning blowjob Marc wanted and Myriam promised or, if Myriam intentionally did not do that, at least a text line that refers to this promise. Right now, it looks like it was forgotten.. Besides that, it was a good update. I'm looking forward to more content with a more confident Marc and maybe also a more confident Katherine, who isn't too concerned about Myriams opinion of her sexual encouters.

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Zorlun the update was short but sweet (but that might be because I haven't played the game since the demo and only refund along with started playing from 4.0.3;)). The easter egg dialogue if not on Mac's route if we stayed in the tube was hilarious. Both Mac routes were good but were you going to do the scene that Mac asked Myriam on how he would have like to be wake up with? The game is great just wished someone would have let you release it here.
I was disappointed in the lack of morning Marc content too...

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
You may ask in the Compresor thread, I know that some users do this for their fav game !
As far as i'm aware Compresors dont do updates alone if they are not released by dev. So i dont want bother them with my request if they are busy with other job. It was my suggestion to dev to release update alone sometimes, cos whole game growing up longer and longer. Not everyone have access to modern net. We can download 3-4 other games or 10 updates alone instead 2 gigs of one long compresed game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As far as i'm aware Compresors dont do updates alone if they are not released by dev. So i dont want bother them with my request if they are busy with other job. It was my suggestion to dev to release update alone sometimes, cos whole game growing up longer and longer. Not everyone have access to modern net. We can download 3-4 other games or 10 updates alone instead 2 gigs of one long compresed game.
Yes, thats true, what I meant there are some users in the Compresor thread (they frequent it) that make such kind of things hence I said their fav games.
I did not say that the Compressors do it

Reactions: ciaqoo

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Just a logical error in the story while being in the spa - I don't know why people keep doing that in VN's. I guess it's just because they have no experience with a normal sauna :
You don't sit or lie down with your naked butt on the benches in the sauna. First it's not hygienic and second if the sauna has for example 60°C (140F) (and that is low for a sauna) the benches have the same temperature and you burn your skin. You damage your skin with contact to any materials that are hotter than 45°C (113F). Always put a towel under the person to lie or sit on. The coldest sauna in our spa in the city is 80°C (175F) and that means the benches are 80°C, too. You would get blisters the moment you sit down without any towel on the bench. Most synthetic clothes (swimwear) start to melt at those temp., too. That is why it's stupid to wear clothes in a sauna. And wet clothes are more stupid because you're cooking yourself.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just a logical error in the story while being in the spa - I don't know why people keep doing that in VN's. I guess it's just because they have no experience with a normal sauna :
[...] The coldest sauna in our spa in the city is 80°C (175F) and that means the benches are 80°C, too. You would get blisters the moment you sit down without any towel on the bench. Most synthetic clothes (swimwear) start to melt at those temp., too. That is why it's stupid to wear clothes in a sauna. And wet clothes are more stupid because you're cooking yourself.
Actually, been in one where definetively the benches were not at the temperature of the room, were at lower temperature that the vapour in the room, though they were in wood (that certainly helps) - put my hand on it and did not get burnt, though it is true we were sitting our asses on towels (though for a different reason, hygiene), and some lady there was having her ass on the towel, bur her feet on the bench (and her legs towards us, and no, it was not a game).
Though maybe has to do also with the sauna vs Turkish bath thingy, and that one would have been considered a "Turkish bath" ? Never can remember for sure the difference.
One thing I would always agree though, as the friend with whom I was pointed out at the time, the myth of "people doing it in the sauna" (or is it Turkish bath ?), is a no go, too hot and the vapour gets you all sweaty and dehydrated, it does not get up :)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Actually, if you noticed, he also made a reply with the same text to my message, so it was not ony to bibifoc.
No I did not :ROFLMAO: (no wonder since i admited in another thread that I cant read:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) Ahh newbies, peoplesss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At least he wrote more than a single word, or did not ask "No sex with Catherine yet ?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Yes, thats true, what I meant there are some users in the Compresor thread (they frequent it) that make such kind of things hence I said their fav games.
I did not say that the Compressors do it
Ah - i see your point now. But if dev dont care to public here update alone - i'm saying pass. It is one of my fav games too but i can waite to v5.0 or even to 6.0 to download whole game again. My point was it could help keep game more popular if updates alone were available here - cos game is long enough now and growing up at fast pace rate. What is the point to making frequent updates if they are really long but contain just more or less just mere 100 MB of new content ?
I dont complain - game is great, i'm not asking - do that for me, its just my opinion - availability of updates alone here would help. But its up to dev if he see my point or not.
BTW - if I were compressor i would split compresed archives for two part - previous version - and new files or changed files - it could speed up compession process as well. Proper python script could read old list of files and generating new one as well.
But maybe there are better places at f95 than this thread to discuss it in details.

Reactions: Thessali

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Though maybe has to do also with the sauna vs Turkish bath thingy, and that one would have been considered a "Turkish bath" ? Never can remember for sure the difference.
A sauna is a dry environment (5-10% humidity), except for the short time when they pour water on the sauna stones. What you describe is called a steam bath/vapor bath or Turkish bath/Hamam, the temperature is low (50°C / 122°F) and humidity is between 65% and 100%. With the low temperature and high humidity is no risk of burning your skin and that is why at some pools they have small steam baths you can use while wearing you swimsuit. But steam baths have benches out of stone or plastic that are easy to clean with high pressure because the constant high humidity would destroy the wood used in a sauna.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes