Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Zorlun has been very steady in public release of update. Always 1 week later. This feel very much like someone leaked it. It's a bit disrespectful since Zorlun has always been pretty chill with us leechers.
That's why I was asking. I respect his patience and engagement on this forum enough that I will wait for Zorlun to actually release it to us,.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH4.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.04] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- -

To make it abundantly clear, this is the "SubscribeStar" version. Which means it contains the patch and is such the "pcp" version. I don't know about you, but Angle Dust is some fucked up shit.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If it does not have a +P in the name and was not released by Zorlun, it is likely not a patched version. Best to wait for Zorlun to release it. :>)
The file name has -pcp <--- means "SS" version. The "patch" is also there. (Modified date of the patch is 05/24/2023)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The file name has -pcp <--- means "SS" version. The "patch" is also there. (Modified date of the patch is 05/24/2023)
Okee dokee. Was just relaying what I *thought* I knew... Usually we do not get the patched version until Zorlun releases it.
I have not tried or tested it yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okee dokee. Was just relaying what I *thought* I knew... Usually we do not get the patched version until Zorlun releases it.
I have not tried or tested it yet.
Someone must have leaked it (not did, but have), usually it doesn't and when it usually does it's the Patreon version and causes mass confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
That's why I was asking. I respect his patience and engagement on this forum enough that I will wait for Zorlun to actually release it to us,.
That is usually how I do it, by waiting a little longer to make sure certain developer release it or when the forum get updated with the official release. There is not very much to do to control the leak. Also I believe Zorlun may already apply to have this forum updated with the file. It could be possible that it been approved too soon to have the OP page updated. That may be something that Zorlun may have to work with the OP to have a timer when to allow the this forum OP page to be updated with the new update.

I am planning to wait for next few updates anyway. I am planning to redo the VN from beginning.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes