adeena

Jun 10, 2020
i love this game but i feel like the latest updates seem to be lacking in the ways of content, i understand it is difficult creating the renders but seems like we are getting minimal scenes per update now :(

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i love this game but i feel like the latest updates seem to be lacking in the ways of content, i understand it is difficult creating the renders but seems like we are getting minimal scenes per update now :(
You're getting monthly updates, which is more than can be said for a lot of other games

Reactions: doccop63

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'd like to ad to what TomUK said, is that the more branches you have in a game it gets more and more complicated to make long updates, eg: since 2 months Zorlun drove the main story and some saphic content plus group content, the bestiality fans are getting antsy (not a complain to be clear happens to me when their content is updated as well)
If you have a linear VN then it is more easy to use the time for the renders and maybe an alternate path.
It is always a dance on the edge of a rift figurativly spoken.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'd like to ad to what TomUK said, is that the more branches you have in a game it gets more and more complicated to make long updates, eg: since 2 months Zorlun drove the main story and some saphic content plus group content, the bestiality fans are getting antsy (not a complain to be clear happens to me when their content is updated as well)
If you have a linear VN then it is more easy to use the time for the renders and maybe an alternate path.
The bestiality stuff is really a side thing, no real part of the main story, just a little bit of escapism and another kink to serve. It's part of what you sign up to when you take the 'throw weird shit at me' in that library, can't remember his name now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The bestiality stuff is really a side thing, no real part of the main story, just a little bit of escapism and another kink to serve. It's part of what you sign up to when you take the 'throw weird shit at me' in that library, can't remember his name now.
yes, totally agreed, never the less, it has to be updated, at some point, and that takes time to render etc. I was speaking from a more technical side, and for those which don't have this kink, the really good stuff feels a bit shorter, that was what I was explaining.
I think Zorlun got a good balance between Update time and content for each branch, you have to take in acount the time for coding and testing as well.

Reactions: Zorlun

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I don't think there are particularly large branches to this story though. The only real" branch" is if Myriam is submissive or dominant as that changes many of her interactions with the other characters, but the scenes still play out similarly. The story covers a lot of fetishes, but doesn't really branch that much, at least not compared to many other games such as GGGB or Being a DIK. As you said people get antsy when their fetish isn't covered for awhile. I think for as frequently as Zorlun updates the game that we honestly get a pretty decent chunk of progress each time. Usually 2-3 major scenes with 1 or 2 minor scenes as well.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The branching isn't really the problem (though this game is quite complex with its branches if you chart it all out), the problem is the game has such a large number of routes and fetishes it covers. If you're here for everything or almost everything, it's fine, but if you're only here for one particular thing (the lesbian-only and beast fans for example) then it can be very frustrating going update after update without the content you're playing the game for.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hii New Update is available.
Yeah i have some annoying problems with my hard disk :/. I fortunately have a google drive backup of the source file of the playthrough, but i'll have to redo the updated version on my laptop instead (likely tomorrow, great update but pretty straight forward so you won't miss much playing blind - just make a save before you decide which kid to visit, mutually exclusive scenes. Also Katherine's scene is different depending how you set her sexuality earlier - bi/straight/lesbian).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Did someone make a compressed version for this update(ch4.03)? There is no link to it on the OP..

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
How can she be jealous of William having sex with anyone when she’s banging everything that walks :ROFLMAO:
If it's the scene I'm thinking of, I spent update after update getting closer to Katherine only for some invader too afraid to live alone to come snatch her away? This must happen?

Yeah kinda fucked. Hoping I made a wrong choice somewhere. But hey at least they were using condoms for a first time.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The branching isn't really the problem (though this game is quite complex with its branches if you chart it all out), the problem is the game has such a large number of routes and fetishes it covers. If you're here for everything or almost everything, it's fine, but if you're only here for one particular thing (the lesbian-only and beast fans for example) then it can be very frustrating going update after update without the content you're playing the game for.
Yes but this game is mostly vanilla so it wouldn't be emphasizing those other activities. And it's very unlikely for any dev to incorporate everything in equal measure, especially not half-way already through development.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes