msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2756338

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v4.5

Local download: View attachment 2756336
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

Note: I still want to update the walkthrough but i'm currenly simply swamped with work and other real life problems (compounded by visitors and getting Covid-19). So i currently cannot give a good ETA. Thinking of maybe simplifying it to only use choices and tags without listing every point change in attributes, but what i really need is a free weekend...^^

20230709: Updated for version 4.5
Hi. Not sure if you are all ok now. Just a heads up on new game ver and hope you can update it soon.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
First off, I want to thank Zorlun for the game, Joker for his WT Mod, and ouch2020 for his I-Patch.

So what I made is a semi-merging patch of Joker's WT Mod and ouch2020's I-Patch. I manually compared and injected all the I-Patch dialogue over to the WT Mod and fixed a few typos I came across. (I have only done a limited amount of testing, so please tell me if I missed anything).

Why a semi-merge?
Well simply put, I am not a programmer. So there are a few chunks of code, and a couple of stat changes that I couldn't port over from the I-Patch myself, either Joker or someone else with the know-how will have to go in and port those things over themselves (to get it all working properly). With that said, if you want the 100% I-Patch experience, you will still have to play ouch2020's I-Patch like normal.

Saves.
This is pretty much the WT Mod (with the I-Patch dialogue injected into it), so any saves that work with Joker's WT Mod will more than likely work with my patch too.

Well, I think that's about it. Thank all of you for trying out my patch, and have fun.

Updated. v.4.10a+p - Download

Thank you for this. Now just waiting on an update. Cheers :)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Maybe some day a scene of her licking Cassius' balls or rimming him. Marc bugs me. I like her enjoying the sex, but not a fan of force. Maybe she fantasizes about other animals - a pig or other dogs and horses she sees. Maybe she sees someone walking their dog and notices he has a hardon and wonders what it would be like to have him take her right there in pubic. A good fantasy. Or films herself using animal dildos to post onine.

Aug 28, 2019
My mega has reached its limit :(
So i will wait until is uploaded here
If you are on your cell phone, just turn on your VPN, open the download on Mega and start the download, then close it and go to settings and force Mega to stop. then close the VPN and open mega and that's it. (Sorry, I don't know how to speak English, I'm using the translator)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Buddy, I know You are a very busy man, but please take a moment of your valuable attention.
An unwritten tradition :giggle: :sneaky: there was a new picture at the end of the game.
Let me add... GREAT PICTURE (y)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Three is too little to call it a collection but almost :D Please, think maybe about something new :unsure:
Myriam in such a mask would be something great (y)

04.jpg

Maybe consider something for the fans? :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Buddy, I know You are a very busy man, but please take a moment of your valuable attention.
An unwritten tradition :giggle: :sneaky: there was a new picture at the end of the game.
Let me add... GREAT PICTURE (y)

View attachment 3412105 View attachment 3412106 View attachment 3412107

Three is too little to call it a collection but almost :D Please, think maybe about something new :unsure:
Myriam in such a mask would be something great (y)

View attachment 3412111

Maybe consider something for the fans? :)
That is a good point, I did forget this time around. :unsure:

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Since you have to sacrifice the walkthrough mod to get it, what sort of "incest" does the incest patch add to the game?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok...Marc is dominant and gets a blowjob by the pool...
But if Myriam is dominant, then what is the scene?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The aim is around two years, I just started the last chapter of development, which should take this year, then it'll be one year with a chapter revolving around the multiple endings.
Of course, that's an approximate.
Hello brother! Please tell us when we will get to see pregnancy content. So much cum gobbled up and no inflation (read pregnancy)? Need to make that right :p

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes