Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Hey just wanted to ask how good is the lesbian content? Since the game has some spicy tags, I was wondering if the lesbian stuff can also be a little more femdom/submissive or is it purely romantic vanilla stuff?

exobite

Oct 13, 2019
I just picked up the game. You stated this is you first game. Absulutely Amazing. I have see veterans that are not near as good. Cangrats on a great story, animation, complicated coding and game all around. There aren't many games I look forward to the next installment but this is one of them. This is right up there with my favorite Being a DIK!

shunchesea

Mar 26, 2022
I don't know if anyone took a look at the new planned tags for F95, but man the list will be long for Project Myriam. ^^
female-protagonist、 fantasy、 graphic-violence 、 modern-world 、 religion
69、 ahegao、 alien、 anal-sex、 anal-play、 assjob、 bdsm、 bestiality、 big-ass、 big-cock、 big-tits 、 bisexual-protagonist 、 blonde 、 blowjob 、 bukkake 、 condom 、 cop 、 creampie 、 cheating 、 cunnilingus 、 demon 、 dilf 、 double-penetration 、 dream-sex 、 drunk-sex 、 exhibitionism 、 facial 、 fingering 、 gangbang 、 gaping-anus 、 gaping-vagina 、 group-sex 、 groping 、handjob、 incest 、 incest-son 、 interracial 、 lesbian 、 maid 、 male-domination 、 masturbation 、 massage 、 milf、 monster 、 multiple-penetration 、 muscle-guy 、 neon-hair 、 nun-preacher 、 photo-shoot 、 public-sex 、 rape 、 rough-sex 、 sex-toys 、 sexual-harrassment 、 shower-sex 、 size-difference 、 sleep-sex 、 small-tits 、 solo 、 spanking 、 spitroast、 stomach-deformation 、 swallowing 、 teacher 、 teasing 、 thighjob 、 titjob 、 urination 、 vaginal-sex 、 voyeurism 、 watersports ......
maybe

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey just wanted to ask how good is the lesbian content? Since the game has some spicy tags, I was wondering if the lesbian stuff can also be a little more femdom/submissive or is it purely romantic vanilla stuff?
Both. Actually, at least three possibilities Lucy, falls more under the romantic, the curator will be more tendentially with Myriam feeling submissive towards her strong personality, the third (Jennifer, if I remember well) could see Myriam being a bit more the dominant one. There is also something with the student, there, the relation is more unclear, would say romantic from the student, but at the same time Myriam is the oldest, but also the student knows what she wants, so I had say it could go all ways.
There may be others in future, but these are the three Zorlun had clearly indicated plus the one that in practical terms also happened. Though for now in terms of contents the one with more content, i.e. some sexual action, are Lucy and the student.

How good ? Play and decide yourself, it is the best way :)

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
We sort of have had shota when she allows the kids to jerk off and cum on her. If there is a next time she could let then go a little further playing with her body while pretending to be asleep.
why not shota??? another intriguing line. on the contrary, it is good. (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love:the game will have variety. it will interest the public more. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Taker Fan

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Incest patch for 4.05 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
where to place the .urm?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
why not shota??? another intriguing line. on the contrary, it is good. (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love:the game will have variety. it will interest the public more. ;)
Well, Zorlun was not comfortable having the kids (or "kids", if you prefer) going more than what they did, also exactly because by F95 rules, it is still OK, they are sexually developed enough to have sex, but it was also clear they are young.
So, he clearly excluded that already in the past, unless now changes his mind.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
where to place the .urm?
The .urm is needed only if you want to use URM to be able to play with the game variable (a way to cheat and play different paths without having too many saves).

You need to download URM from F95 (search for it and you will find it), then you put URM (it is effectively one file), and the .urm file I provided in the "game" folder inside Myriam's folder.

But the .urm and URM are NOT necessary to use the incest patch, I think I had put an indication in the readme file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X_Alascato

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Well, Zorlun was not comfortable having the kids (or "kids", if you prefer) going more than what they did, also exactly because by F95 rules, it is still OK, they are sexually developed enough to have sex, but it was also clear they are young.
Maybe they were 17, and maybe only maybe when Myriam goes back to that forest, there's a conversation where all of them turn 18 and are now legal, so they celebrate it with her :ROFLMAO:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe they were 17, and maybe only maybe when Myriam goes back to that forest, there's a conversation where all of them turn 18 and are now legal, so they celebrate it with her :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't have the same feeling to it f they were all 18, better off just not stating any ages, let the player decide in their own mind.

Last edited:

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
INCEST.... :unsure:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
INCEST.... :unsure:
Nope, it is not the same, though I can see why you may think it is.
Zorlun was OK with the incest, contrary to what someone suggested not long ago, I did not force it in, incest with Marc was there from the start, Zorlun had to take it out due to Patreon's intervention, so I found a way to put it back in.
This is different, because it is something that Zorlun himself was not feeling comfortable having in the game, independently from whether Patreon would complain or not.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes