Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please make compressed version :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Yeah, whenever this comes out I am torn between waiting for the massive file size to download and waiting for the compressed version and downloading that - which will be faster? :p

This isn't a criticism of the game, just an observation. It's a great game.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
1.) Why are you resurrecting 1year old post?
2.) She looks fine.
i just like to comment ponyguys posts. call it a tick.

btw. the post still seems to be current (or did the dev change her appearance?) therefore i can state my opinion about it.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I know a walkthrough takes time and effort, but at least a scene gallery, a list, or something just so we know if we missed something would be really appreciated...

Reactions: Creeping Death

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, whenever this comes out I am torn between waiting for the massive file size to download and waiting for the compressed version and downloading that - which will be faster? :p

Yeah, it's tough because the download sites have limits, so compressed versions really help.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018

I am aware that the game file is growing. Because of that, this month I have released update files (about 300mb) for MAC and PC versions.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@paperwork I wonder, when it will have vaginal sexual content in the future, will she also be able to decide if it's unprotected sex or not?

Will pregnancy be an option at all?

Reactions: Renzon

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Not bad, but just one question: WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT BUTT PLUG!?
She likes it...them :) And I want her to get ready for anything that comes her way.

@paperwork I wonder, when it will have vaginal sexual content in the future, will she also be able to decide if it's unprotected sex or not?

Will pregnancy be an option at all?
All I can say about vag. sex is that it is not far away. I am waiting for the right time to give the player the option. I am not into protected sex in games unless it's a kind of fetish (like preventing pregnancy). But, this game is also for the players. So, we'll figure it out as we proceed. Making it is a choice about making the same scene twice.

Pregnancy is not an option for the near future. In fact, that kind of future is not something I have in mind for the MC.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly... Having the girl be into butt stuff feels like it should be a player decision...

Not into it personally... Plug just looks like a turd coming out of his ass to me.. :p Great game tho.. Like the build up with the family..

Could use a walk through.. Surprised there isn't one..

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Probably one of the best VN games on this site.

/spoiler mode on

Love it that you can actually avoid dumb dialogue choices. There are already so many other games out there where you have to play a stupid female MC that this one is *particularly* refreshing. Player still has the choice to go with "bad" decisions if desired.

The MC is cute, and one wants to watch over her. NPCs have believable and interesting personalities, reacting to player input and progression of the story. I especially like Matt, who isn't the kind of character that I usually fancy. Him caring about his "sis", not actually raping her while she is sick and sleeping, deciding to man up and to fight against Hank, made him endearing to me. I almost regret now picking Hank and Chris over him, and want to play again to see if he's going to be just another NEET if the MC caves in too soon.

I also enjoyed the movie evening, where earlier choices came up again in the thoughts flow of the MC, wondering if she acted like she did only because she had felt lonely.

Also, some great small touches here and there, like being able to name the plugs. I of course went with the suggestion of the MC to name them small=Matt, big=Chris (her current love interest) ^.^

Speaking of the story, it's a bit too heavy on the shota side if you asked me. What is it with all those "18 physically years old 12 mentally years old" kids in game ? I realize that's a personal preference/dislike, but there are quite a lot of them *everywhere* and never fully exploited : on the beach, teaching, babysitting, at the clothes shop, etc. If they're just meant to be "side-dishes", I wonder how they can "put in their weight" to the story (or even play out eventually) if the MC is already proceeding on a heavy romance path with the other main characters in the near future.

There are some unexplained holes in the story (for example, why hasn't the MC been busted out of college or her part-time jobs after being absent for several days because of sickness), but that's only minor nitpicking for a H-game.

Finally, I don't mind the slow progression as long as I know there will be closure... one day. Actually, as noted above with the shotas, I fear that the game progresses too fast, not giving the player the time to explore all the options that are available in game. What about the teaching/cosplay sessions with the neighbour kid ? What about the modelling sessions with Lorenzo ? What about the maid-ing poker parties at the neighbour house ? What about summer school, Simon, Andre, the head-master ? What about meeting Andrew and crushing his impotent blackmailer balls ? What about the DJ ? What about fully exploring the sex-shop and taking advantage of the promotion for... ahem, leaving a glowing review of some of its articles ? What about Katie, Jose, Joe, Mr Chang, the Cops, not to mention all the possibilities with the family (the uncle, the grand-father, the (over-jealous?) aunt!) ?

I also fear that providing the player with such intimate and very naughty scenes as the Hank balcony date will leave whatever else may follow as quite bland and unsavoury in comparison. The pacing and rationality of the story would just feel wrong if she had outstanding and ultimately satisfying sex with her sweetheart one night, and the day after caved into some easy shota boob/skirt-prank or hobo rape.

The game has been so enjoyable so far that I actually don't want it to finish ^.^ It's such an exceptional game compared to others on this site that I hope we'll get to follow the MC in her adventures for a long while still. Really considering to support it, hopefully next month.

/spoiler mode off

Thank you.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Great review thisisme.

I always felt that Project sage is like a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of female protagonist games out there. Now there are others who may feel it’s really slow on sex progression but it’s what truly make this game unique.

There have been a few twist and turn with every update as well. It’s funny how one of her brothers went from wanker/loser to now underdog to fight for her affection.

I think the shota side is a two sided edge sword. On one hand, need these side events if not game may progress too quick to finish, on the other hand, it is true what u said being a tad excessive lol.

Sex with H will be evitable . I am curious how this will affect her personality and surroundings as well since she’s a virgin.

Lastly just wan to say again Paperword deserves more Patreon pledge if u factor inthe amount of renders already for this rework which has been out since Sept 2018. There’s like what more than 10k renders and various choices with great replay value.

And yes, give us a god damn walkthrough / gallery scene / stats display of sorts pls

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
I would prefer if you could chose to wear the buttplug... but its not important, the question is:

Will there be an scene with Vance like in the last game?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
FWIW, @paperwork, I know you spend all day and night rendering at a pace unaparalleled by any other dev, but I really think you should at least write a walkthrough now so it doesn't become so daunting farther down the road. Or perhaps someone will dig into the game scripts and write their own, but at this point I'm not sure someone looking at the code could reliably know where you're going with things.

Reactions: Renzon and Jeepster
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes