Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I had done an event with the homeless for this version. But I decided to cancel it. @Nelythia this is for you too :)

View attachment 278037
OMG...She is just so fucking perfect :love::love::love::love:o_O
I wanna see more, i want her to get fucked, humilited, loved, spanked. I want to marry her! OMG...such perfection!!

Thx a lot Paperwork!

By the way, i really like that situation too, old messy dudes fucking young tight girls. :p

OMG that butt is just amazing. Together with her slim waist and the tanlines... Never seen a more perfect girl

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I should make a correction. She'll lose her virginity to a romantic partner only. She can have other kinds of sex with whomever she (you in her part) desires.

And, to be clear, player can make it into a fuck fest when the game advances. I'll give you all the means. But, for anyone that wants a different approach, it will be there (my main aim). After she loses her virginity, she can have vaginal sex with others too. But, she won't lose it to a stranger.
So basically if I'm understanding this correctly, is that she will be able to have anal sex with anyone she (we) wants at anytime at somepoint in the future. And she could have vaginal sex in the same way only after she lost her virginity to a romantic partner.

This kinda worries me that vaginal sex (with everyone) and cheating (basically ntr) will have to go hand in hand. :/

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
So basically if I'm understanding this correctly, is that she will be able to have anal sex with anyone she (we) wants at anytime at somepoint in the future. And she could have vaginal sex in the same way only after she lost her virginity to a romantic partner.

This kinda worries me that vaginal sex (with everyone) and cheating (basically ntr) will have to go hand in hand. :/
No, I'll give you options. I know there are people who like NTR and who don't like it. She will have a chance to break up before or just after she has sex with someone. NTR is an option I'll be giving. It won't be forced. Her vanilla personality wouldn't let her cheat her boyfriend. If the player changes her personality via choices I give them, I am not responsible for that :)

Reactions: Xill and Namco15

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 278068
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/291804_psage-fan.gif
I dont want to sound unthankful, you do create great signatures and i really appreciate your contribution for this community, but are those grafics really from inside the game?

Also the great thing about Project Sage is that the female character is so lean and fit. Is there any way you could redo the signature to show this a bit more? Maybe by showing not only her tits but her waist too?

One possibility would be to take one of her pictures where she's lying in her bed? (Because of the signature being mostly horizontal).

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I dont want to sound unthankful, you do create great signatures and i really appreciate your contribution for this community, but are those grafics really from inside the game?

Also the great thing about Project Sage is that the female character is so lean and fit. Is there any way you could redo the signature to show this a bit more? Maybe by showing not only her tits but her waist too?

One possibility would be to take one of her pictures where she's lying in her bed? (Because of the signature being mostly horizontal).
@Corrupted Mobs beat me to it, just above this post.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
No, I'll give you options. I know there are people who like NTR and who don't like it. She will have a chance to break up before or just after she has sex with someone. NTR is an option I'll be giving. It won't be forced. Her vanilla personality wouldn't let her cheat her boyfriend. If the player changes her personality via choices I give them, I am not responsible for that :)
Oh goodie :giggle:

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
I really like this game and I like the girl.
It is good, that the progress goes slowly compared to the first version (eventually a bit to slow).

But I don´t know, how many pathes are available, I have by virtue of the great number of decisions today 12 different ways created, without knowing if it is necessary at all.

A walkthrough is really necessary, I like to find all good scenes.

And I am not really happy, when I refuse Hank and he is vulgar to me, that Mat must in the TV-Evening go to him instead to stay with me.

Is there a second option when Mat comes to her room when she is ill instead of just wanting to leave?

Reactions: Phunfoteno

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Day 6,
found a bug after headmaster, with Hank at cafe:
sage01.jpg

She doesn't texted him because she used her body after stripping and he changed his mind.

And is a jump from day 4 directly to day 6 normal?

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Day 6,
found a bug after headmaster, with Hank at cafe:
View attachment 278426

She doesn't texted him because she used her body after stripping and he changed his mind.

And is a jump from day 4 directly to day 6 normal?
I'll check the script. Jumping from day 4 to day6 is is not normal! I wonder how that happened. If you are checking the day indicator on the upper right of the screen, probably you haven't missed any content.

Reactions: Krull

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'll check the script. Jumping from day 4 to day6 is is not normal! I wonder how that happened. If you are checking the day indicator on the upper right of the screen, probably you haven't missed any content.
I checked this now. I don't missed content, but there is no visual day 5, day 4 were twice before day 6 starts.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes