JamesDio

May 7, 2018
i love this game. I was going to corrupt the girl like crazy and ntr anyone, but as i kept playing, i actually want a good outcome for her but seems like she cant catch a break. Hope that ive made the right chpoces to be able to avoid anything too bad from plumbers friend's blackail.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
i love this game. I was going to corrupt the girl like crazy and ntr anyone, but as i kept playing, i actually want a good outcome for her but seems like she cant catch a break. Hope that ive made the right chpoces to be able to avoid anything too bad from plumbers friend's blackail.
I try to give choices that can get the MC out of bad situations most of the time. Things can go wrong, very wrong or well :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
so updates are coming every month or every 2 months?
It depends on the volume of the update. It can be one, two or in between. What I can tell is you get a specific amount of content per month. I work at a steady pace. Some updates require more work or planning. The last update, for example, was important for me and I didn't rush it. Next few updates will be monthly.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you to keep us updated like this.

Please do take your time with the game, it's a very precious and dear one to the community here I believe.

I really hope we can avoid the pitfalls of some other popular games on this site (which shall remain unnamed) where one of the main heroines changed so radically from one version to another that no one recognized her and strongly disliked the change.

I do not know why the author decided to do that, but it may have been to restore the pacing (can't have a but shortly before the end) and drag the story to a whole direction (maybe to what was initially planned, but then it was poorly executed throughout the versions).

What I strongly suspect however is that the author just rushed things to get them out, and didn't anticipate the public backslash.

Sending my best wishes for continued inspiration and magical sage sparks your way.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How much "replay value" does this game have? I just played through it and I really liked it, but given the many choices the game gave me in the begining I fear I might not have seen everything worth seeing. I tried to pick slutty options at every turn, and accepted every proposal of doing anything. Would I have gained more(or at different) scenes if I had played conservatively or something?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
She will only lose it to a romantic partner, and as they seem to be optional (paperwork said you can break up before and after sex with them), you could probably keep her virginity forever. But I'm just assuming it.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Is it possible to be a slutty virgin or do you eventually get forced to lose it?
Virginity is possible to keep until the end of Act 1 for certain (probably Act2 too). But, there will be situations where other kinds of sex is inevitable and/or encouraged.

Thank you to keep us updated like this.

Please do take your time with the game, it's a very precious and dear one to the community here I believe.

I really hope we can avoid the pitfalls of some other popular games on this site (which shall remain unnamed) where one of the main heroines changed so radically from one version to another that no one recognized her and strongly disliked the change.

I do not know why the author decided to do that, but it may have been to restore the pacing (can't have a but shortly before the end) and drag the story to a whole direction (maybe to what was initially planned, but then it was poorly executed throughout the versions).

What I strongly suspect however is that the author just rushed things to get them out, and didn't anticipate the public backslash.

Sending my best wishes for continued inspiration and magical sage sparks your way.
Thank you for the post. Reading this makes me feel good about some decisions. Because, deciding how far or how fast to go is really hard to decide for each update. I had to think over and over (and to discuss this with some friends) about the MC's actions for the last update. To give a feel of progression sexually at each update but not turning her into a slut is not easy (at least for me, it is not. More gifted writers can probably do it easier :) ). I made some scenes over and over again. Changed both texts and images. It's not about milking my patrons for longer, it's about making a start that I can build over. Making sex scenes is easier for me than doing what I have been doing for the past 2 updates :)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I dont mind other sex types :p she can be an anal queen or mouth queen for all i care, id just rather keep her vagina for if i find someone interesting enough :p good to know thats mostly possible atleast

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Wouaahhhh ! This game is a pure gem ! I really like the pace, writing & renders. Your game deserve much more visibility.

Reactions: Namco15

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Oh btw, is there a link somewhere to the first version of this game ? I'm interested to see the difference.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Evilko I want to use some events from the previous game but not images. And I don't think those events will play out the same way too.

There shouldn't be too much unused images. I leave a few here and there for people to find. There are two scenes I haven't coded yet. Those images will be used :)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes