ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
A few things you might have missed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I wasn't aware there was that scene with the principal, or the Day 8 one. Actually, the game has a lot more variables and choice than I originally thought, since most games like this are pretty linear. Definitely room for multiple playthroughs since your relationship with Hank, for example, changes a lot of the game and opens/locks certain scenes.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v 0.16 and v 0.17 Development Status

Hello Patrons,

I'm still waiting for results of testing for v 0.16. But, the beta released appears to have only a few bugs. I fixed the ones that we know of. I will probably release the official version in a few days.

I am not sitting idle while waiting for it. I have been working for the next release. It has two big events planned: school event and BBC event. She has some free time in the evening. I'll probably post a poll about it. But, I don't want to delay the next release because of too much planned content. So, I'll keep you posted about the development.

Thank you all for your support,
PW

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
mmm school event- means more naughty time with the Principal and the nerd Simon!

paperwork more extended shower/bath scenes too with Stephen, Matt, and Chris too please. the extra shower ones in v0.16 were awesome!
I was planning to make them over after she got more tan. But, damn! She is so busy all the time! Her newly developed interest in Matt deserves some new scenes. But, I can't promise to include them in the next release since there are already a lot to do. I can include some for v 0.18, though.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
I was planning to make them over after she got more tan. But, damn! She is so busy all the time! Her newly developed interest in Matt deserves some new scenes. But, I can't promise to include them in the next release since there are already a lot to do. I can include some for v 0.18, though.
How many Act"s you have planned for this masterpiece?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
This game has so many different routes. most be hell to sort through it without making mistakes!
I wish we got at least 1 obese dude, maybe a bit nerdy, middle aged. that would be nice as well!
Theres a bunch of character that I like in the game and Im looking forward to see what happens.
Father, the nerdy dude at school, the neighbor and the homeless dude.
I dont like rape or thugs or the "cool" dude and the brothers, neither the study kids or characters from the beach or the brothers friends. The model-route neither or the part-time job at the cafe'. I dont like Andrew at all, but the "kind" Paul is ok (not Bad Paul). The headmaster undecided, the same with the homeless gang.
Keep it up, you are doing a great job and I love this game, even if the render quality is not like daz. its the story and plots that makes this game a top quality game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How to get the extra shower scene in v0.16? Thank you
you had to have had stephen, matt, or chris peep on you during bath and you says it’s okay and for them to wait

you also must have told stephen and matt that “it happens” when they bring up how they keep running into you naked.

when you start day 12 for v0.16 choose shower, leave the door open and let them peep on you and tell them to wait. you have to save before because the game randomly chooses which one peeps on you or sometimes you just shower by yourself without incident.

ill post some saves tonight.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there also seems to be some tension between her and chris. she makes mention of them spending more time together as she’s completely naked during bath/shower.

also, she made the choice to keep watching chris shower. i think there’s potential to make scene where they shower at the same time (even though she turned down stephen and matt to shower together)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
How many Act"s you have planned for this masterpiece?
I am planning 3. But, act 1 and act 2 can merge at some point. As I said before. I don't promise anything at this point. I can say that there will be 3 phases in the MC's life for certain. I'll keep making PS as long as people are interested until the end of Act 3. If I am healthy and the players are interested, it will be quite a journey. After that, I have a few other projects in my mind.

This game has so many different routes. most be hell to sort through it without making mistakes!
I wish we got at least 1 obese dude, maybe a bit nerdy, middle aged. that would be nice as well!
Theres a bunch of character that I like in the game and Im looking forward to see what happens.
Father, the nerdy dude at school, the neighbor and the homeless dude.
I dont like rape or thugs or the "cool" dude and the brothers, neither the study kids or characters from the beach or the brothers friends. The model-route neither or the part-time job at the cafe'. I dont like Andrew at all, but the "kind" Paul is ok (not Bad Paul). The headmaster undecided, the same with the homeless gang.
Keep it up, you are doing a great job and I love this game, even if the render quality is not like daz. its the story and plots that makes this game a top quality game.
I am trying to make each character different and meaningful. Some has a purpose and some don't in the overall plot. I like it when I read comments about different people favor different characters. That's how it's supposed to be. Thank you for your comments :)

there also seems to be some tension between her and chris. she makes mention of them spending more time together as she’s completely naked during bath/shower.

also, she made the choice to keep watching chris shower. i think there’s potential to make scene where they shower at the same time (even though she turned down stephen and matt to shower together)
Chris is conflicted at this moment. I'm waiting until he makes up his mind. The MC is interested in him to some extent too. Sexual tension is inevitable. We are lucky that the MC is a very busy girl and has to ignore him for now. You'll make the choice when the time comes :)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes