Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What I'm interested in is why she does it and what she feels and thinks and whether it will effect future events in a meaningful way. If she stops reacting to those situations, she is just a slut. That's what I say from the start, there will be no permanent slut route in PS (except for when she is high maybe :)).
That's for me one reason why this game makes it much more teasing and exciting to play her as female MC than many other games where it becomes earlier or later a simple fuckfest with no sense and boring not to say ridiculous! So the tease and "pre-gaming" is much appreciated, even if she does a bukkake gangbang ;) (y)

:) I need more time :D
What a dilemma, I can't wait :ROFLMAO: Oor better said all fans of this game! But until now you always delivered and never disappointed (at least for me). (y):love:

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
What a dilemma, I can't wait for every release, or better said all fans of this game. But until now you delivered and never disappointed (at least me). (y):love:
[/QUOTE]

I really like doing this. Sometimes, I think. What would happen if I discovered adult gaming while I was at the college and started making one then? Maybe this was my day job now and I was attending it full time. Just wishful thinking :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really like doing this. Sometimes, I think. What would happen if I discovered adult gaming while I was at the college and started making one then? Maybe this was my day job now and I was attending it full time. Just wishful thinking :)
Well, never say never. The number of patreons and earned money have risen since I first joined you on patreon (I think you were around 450$?!). So the popularity and constant delivery of good updates pays off!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I think we are on the same page. They become stories if you place them in the greater plot or if they have a purpose. What I do with PS is just giving a narrative for your choices and that's why I try to track as many variables as I can. Amy can have sex with 20 dicks at once. What I'm interested in is why she does it and what she feels and thinks and whether it will effect future events in a meaningful way. If she stops reacting to those situations, she is just a slut. That's what I say from the start, there will be no permanent slut route in PS (except for when she is high maybe :)).

Your second post made it more clear. I get where you are going with Hank now. Thank you for explaining it, it makes sense now. There are a lot of possibilities :) I need more time :D
I wonder why you come up with twenty dicks and slut, my English is clear " Sorry no way for me " I wrote before.

And how say Amy goes with Hank ?
I say, and saying it now again: I use both MC and Hank and some other main actors in the technical Team. Amy get the name-card from some agent after the beach event or even two updates later whatever.

The Boss want produce a Movie and want Amy as the Main-Actor: Hank play also in this movie and a new actor i mention.
Matt have talent to lead the camera team....and so on! What ever happen in the main story have nothing to do with this movie story. This gives all actors a hard time to behave or not compare to running real life. Each player what ever route there play, have now another option how this movie ends, beside the main route.

The Movie " Book four " plays near by in a studio, Amy have time in the evening to shoot the movie. With a little fantasy and experience in pc games you know what is this story. I send this PS either put in garbage bag or let me know is you like this story. Thanks

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

You can find below the mods I'm working on for ProjectSage:

Gallery Mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent mod:

Saves mod:

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, due to complexity of this game, unlockable gallery like this would be really cool feature. It would add a shitton of replayability for most players as they would see that there are scenes they missed. Props for that

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Oh i see someone started making gallery mod too. I must finish my procrastination and complete and release my own already... :D
No problem, this is not a competition ! ;) It's more a personnal challenge and at the end I was much easier than what I thought.

And btw, I have updated my mod : I have changed the navigation at the bottom and added days 6, 10 & 11.

Migral

Aug 2, 2017
No problem, this is not a competition ! ;) It's more a personnal challenge and at the end I was much easier than what I thought.

And btw, I have updated my mod : I have changed the navigation at the bottom and added days 6, 10 & 11.
First: thx for your mod!!!
Second: in doesn't work for me, it doesn't show the gallery in the main menu. What am I doing wrong?

Malkav

May 28, 2017

I downloaded your mod and got error uppon entering the gallery. Seems a png file for background number 1 was missing. I fixed it by copying one of the other image files and renaming it.

Now that I have it working, I can tell that any scene selected from day 7 to day 9 + 1 bonus scene all go to the same scene, but this you know already.

Nice initiative, I am sure people will find scenes here they never encountered in game

Last edited:
Reactions: sauv_ and arkypoub

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded your mod and got error uppon entering the gallery. Seems a png file for background number 1 was missing. I fixed it by copying one of the other image files and renaming it.

Now that I have it working, I can tell that any scene selected from day 7 to day 9 + 1 bonus scene all go to the same scene, but this you know already.

Nice initiative, I am sure people will find scenes here they never encountered in game
It's fixed, that was my bad. I didn't copy the right gallery folder in the zip file. It's now corrected.

Reactions: sauv_ and Malkav

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
First: thx for your mod!!!
Second: in doesn't work for me, it doesn't show the gallery in the main menu. What am I doing wrong?
You have to merge the game folder from your game with the one from the zip file. At the end, the gallery file must be in ProjectSAGE folder/game/

Reactions: Migral

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

It's a healthy competition, since both of you are competing for space on the main menu.

• Haha
Reactions: arkypoub

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Jeez, 2 potential gallery mods + 1 Walkthrough . Didn't know Christmas has arrived for PS fans. :love:

A bit late to the party but I would very much like to see a spy theme story of PS which I know is not feasible in current story mode. It is just that I have seen a few fantasy style, modern school / normal job theme and Sci Fi related games of females but there are hardly any spycraft.

It would be cool if one day Amy can enlist for spy recruitment and doing some Black Widow espionage in the world of PS programming logic.

For example, Amy has to go to a dinner function to extract some information from the drug lord who's the host. After a few drinks and conversations, Amy would have the following questions in her head.
  • Shit , target is touching my butt. Should I allow him or not
  • That sleeve bag is fingering me through my G spring. Am I getting wet yes or no? Do i give in my urges or remain professional
  • More drinks coming, do I continue to mingle for the sake of the mission or call it a night
  • I am feeling dizzy, should I call for back up or use this opportunity to have alone time with drug lord
  • He is undressing, do I lure him to shower first for phone access or simply charm him in information extraction
  • Ego man is calling me a slut while humping me, do i play to his kinks and convert him to be a informant or knock him senseless after he ejaculate
I think it be really cool to have a spycraft game with that many possibilities like PS. While that is unlikely to happen, I can always dream about it ;)

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Project Sage Act 1 - Progress mod v1.0
Game version: 0.17

Features:
1. Check locked/unlocked scenes with tips.
2. Additional keys to control choice menu.

I think i added most of important scenes/paths and tips for them. Some long scenes have missed tips because they are to hard to write shortly. Currently with no thumbnails for scenes.

About additional keys:
  • You can use 1-9 numbers on a keyboard to make a choices in Choice menu.​
  • You can use ` key to make a rollback.​
How to install:
Unpack file into /game folder.

Plans for future:
Yes, i have more ambitious plans. Stay tuned! ^_^

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Jeez, 2 potential gallery mods + 1 Walkthrough . Didn't know Christmas has arrived for PS fans. :love:

A bit late to the party but I would very much like to see a spy theme story of PS which I know is not feasible in current story mode. It is just that I have seen a few fantasy style, modern school / normal job theme and Sci Fi related games of females but there are hardly any spycraft.

It would be cool if one day Amy can enlist for spy recruitment and doing some Black Widow espionage in the world of PS programming logic.

For example, Amy has to go to a dinner function to extract some information from the drug lord who's the host. After a few drinks and conversations, Amy would have the following questions in her head.
  • Shit , target is touching my butt. Should I allow him or not
  • That sleeve bag is fingering me through my G spring. Am I getting wet yes or no? Do i give in my urges or remain professional
  • More drinks coming, do I continue to mingle for the sake of the mission or call it a night
  • I am feeling dizzy, should I call for back up or use this opportunity to have alone time with drug lord
  • He is undressing, do I lure him to shower first for phone access or simply charm him in information extraction
  • Ego man is calling me a slut while humping me, do i play to his kinks and convert him to be a informant or knock him senseless after he ejaculate
I think it be really cool to have a spycraft game with that many possibilities like PS. While that is unlikely to happen, I can always dream about it ;)
You have more than one Christmas waiting for you, mate :)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
An octopus can handle this " paperwork " only one arm left for the update all other juggle these options . He is smart, and left when the vibration get stronger.;)

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes