Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi

This is a fun game, I liked it a lot.

However, I find that things are going too fast. The main character is willing to do everything that is asked of her, with no resistance.

Also, most choices feel like « do you want to see this scene, or skip it » ?

I wish there was a more gradual progression, which would, I think, make the game more interesting.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I'm trying to find a way to slow things down since it's become a frequent comment (Not successful so far; even at the non-sexual scenes I plan, I end up putting some in :) I'll get better in time.)

As for the update, I've been working on it. It's going to be a big one in terms of content - writing takes a lot of time. I should be able to release it within a week - I want to do it within this month.

I'm also planning to add some scenes with gradual progression like bathing scenes. Right now it looks like there will be both progression and randomness for those scenes. I hope I manage to finish writing them in time for this update. The same kind of progression will also happen at some other scenes that will be introduced in the next update.

If I can work at this pace for a couple more months, I can even do a total overhaul that changes the gameplay.

Reactions: L7Bear and lockhear

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Just don't die by work exhaustion @paperwork ! That would be a great loss for the world of adult gaming :D. I watch your work with appreciation, your woman MC is incredibly sexy, my inner fantasy fulfillment! :heartcoveredeyes:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Just don't die by work exhaustion @paperwork ! That would be a great loss for the world of adult gaming :D. I watch your work with appreciation, your woman MC is incredibly sexy, my inner fantasy fulfillment! :heartcoveredeyes:
Thank you lockhear :) Although we are a minority, I like that kind of female figure.

Reactions: Namco15

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
My saving at the end of 0.12 don't work…. can you upload working saves at the end of this version?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
  • The English has notable problems, but it is understandable.
  • You name the character. (means the character is generic)
  • You play the girl, but you also pick actions for other NPC's which breaks immersion.
  • Skinny main character, with large tits. Some will hate, but I appreciate that it's different. Personally I would make the tits smaller to be more realistic but this is a good balance to appease the big boob lovers.
  • Some of the decisions are really dumb.
  • Sure felt like even if you try to be a pure path, you end up a whore.
  • Also the decisions seem to not really effect much after doing a few different play throughs.
  • Plot becomes nonsensical at times, might be a bug.
  • While I like the MC skinny, other women should be different sizes. Not just breast size but waist size too and such.
  • The few animations are GOOD
  • Seems like there is a point where the story forces you to have sex even if it is consensual, just feels off to me.
  • Game length is surprisingly long.
  • Art is decent but not amazing.

Overall this is pretty decent. Better than most the garbage on this site but still needs way more polish to be good.

Reactions: paperwork

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, saves from 0.12 are not compatible. F*CK, all again from the start.... sigh.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
girl too skinny for my taste but i give it a try i like the 3D models just like in (Corruption) also the cheating,ntr content is nice to have keep up the good work.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
First, it was not my decision for this version to be online at this time :) Sorry lockhear, I was not ready. I'll provide saves later. Hopefully they will be compatible from now on. I had a post about this for the Patrons at it's release. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'm learning...

• The English has notable problems, but it is understandable.
  • You name the character. (means the character is generic)
  • You play the girl, but you also pick actions for other NPC's which breaks immersion.
  • Skinny main character, with large tits. Some will hate, but I appreciate that it's different. Personally I would make the tits smaller to be more realistic but this is a good balance to appease the big boob lovers.
  • Some of the decisions are really dumb.
  • Sure felt like even if you try to be a pure path, you end up a whore.
  • Also the decisions seem to not really effect much after doing a few different play throughs.
  • Plot becomes nonsensical at times, might be a bug.
  • While I like the MC skinny, other women should be different sizes. Not just breast size but waist size too and such.
  • The few animations are GOOD
  • Seems like there is a point where the story forces you to have sex even if it is consensual, just feels off to me.
  • Game length is surprisingly long.
  • Art is decent but not amazing.
Overall this is pretty decent. Better than most the garbage on this site but still needs way more polish to be good.
- Thank you for writing a detailed list of your opinions, I appreciate it.
- Me too, like smaller tits personally. But this size was the best compromise between nude and clothed states for me.
- This game doesn't have a "pure" path right now. She can decide to be "purer" later (I've started to implement it at the next version.). I don't want to classify the MC as a whore, slut, saint etc. I just classify her as someone that likes sex and sexy situations. But as I said, I've started to add purer choices for those who prefer it.
- I agree with you about the polish. This is my first game and I'm learning. Some time, I'll have to take a break and check all the content and improve some.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Hi paperwork

First, thanks for your work and the interctivity: it's great that you want to go through things with your fan base (so to speak). Apart from my appreciation, I'd like to add my comments of support to what xj347 said above about the areas that could perhaps do with improvement: As a native English speaker and scholar I do find some of the "howlers" (like "looser" instead of "loser" for example and the gender troubles (Miyagi has a boy relative (Simon?) which makes him a Nephew not a Niece) rather off-putting, as is the tiny font for the characters' thoughts: could you perhaps use the standard-sized font but in quotes or italics instead? And please seek help with Proofreading - heck, if it was a question of editing an .srt file or suchlike as gets made for for DVDs I'd even assist you myself. I like the ideas, heroine and humour that much. (I know, I need professional help, my current medication clearly isn't effective) ;)

BTW the game appears never to progress beyond Day 2 despite having had 2 or 3 overnight "sleeps" now, and the money the MC earned cleaning at neighbour Mr Wilson's never got added to her total. You may care to look at these for 0.16.

Anyway, best of luck with it and please do keep up the good work! I'm sorry I cannot join your Patreons just now but I'm fully committed already.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hi paperwork

First, thanks for your work and the interctivity: it's great that you want to go through things with your fan base (so to speak). Apart from my appreciation, I'd like to add my comments of support to what xj347 said above about the areas that could perhaps do with improvement: As a native English speaker and scholar I do find some of the "howlers" (like "looser" instead of "loser" for example and the gender troubles (Miyagi has a boy relative (Simon?) which makes him a Nephew not a Niece) rather off-putting, as is the tiny font for the characters' thoughts: could you perhaps use the standard-sized font but in quotes or italics instead? And please seek help with Proofreading - heck, if it was a question of editing an .srt file or suchlike as gets made for for DVDs I'd even assist you myself. I like the ideas, heroine and humour that much. (I know, I need professional help, my current medication clearly isn't effective) ;)

BTW the game appears never to progress beyond Day 2 despite having had 2 or 3 overnight "sleeps" now, and the money the MC earned cleaning at neighbour Mr Wilson's never got added to her total. You may care to look at these for 0.16.

Anyway, best of luck with it and please do keep up the good work! I'm sorry I cannot join your Patreons just now but I'm fully committed already.

Thank you very much Guygee!

I'll check the money and day issues right now. And the language....that's something hard to fix myself. You are right.
I've been thinking about the font size too. Maybe I can find a quickfix for it.

Please keep sharing your thoughts!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhh this game is good man i love the ntr kkk i like soo much this game i dream of some cuck in this game xD

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes