Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah and that's what makes a game shitty with this virgin protagonist and what my other point is, he's delaying it too much that the saving pussy thing to me is like an excuse now for more butt sex content damn He should have made the female MC non-virgin at the first game to avoid this kind of crap or has already a boyfriend like other female MC game so that everyone can be happy but right now only all the anal lovers are satisfied. Damn just damn I really like female MC game but I guess I'm out for now
I agree with you , there is too much delay to the point that even if finally she got devirginized it will be boring now like a hot coffee that is now cold , it seems that this game's main focus is anal and gang bang

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
It's 0.12 now man, or your 0.2 means 0.20
I feel like you don't know how version numbers and decimals work. 0.2 is after 0.12. 0.2 and 0.20 are the same thing. In any game 0.12 would be a very early release indicating the game is just over a tenth of the way done.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
This game's main focus is anal and gang bang. After she's not a virgin anymore (it won't be some special moment that she was waiting for all her life), she'll have lots of anal and gang bang again and vaginal sex... I'll have more flexibility to develop the scenes with another option available. Her loss of virginity will be about the plot, not her feelings.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Yeah and that's what makes a game shitty with this virgin protagonist and what my other point is, he's delaying it too much that the saving pussy thing to me is like an excuse now for more butt sex content damn He should have made the female MC non-virgin at the first game to avoid this kind of crap or has already a boyfriend like other female MC game so that everyone can be happy but right now only all the anal lovers are satisfied. Damn just damn I really like female MC game but I guess I'm out for now
I'll let you know when the game is playable for you :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I feel like you don't know how version numbers and decimals work. 0.2 is after 0.12. 0.2 and 0.20 are the same thing. In any game 0.12 would be a very early release indicating the game is just over a tenth of the way done.
You mean the game does not work like this , 0.1 - 0.2 - 0.3 - 0.4 - 0.12 ?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
You mean the game does not work like this , 0.1 - 0.2 - 0.3 - 0.4 - 0.12 ?
I don't know how paperwork has done it till now but no. Typically version numbering would go 0.1, 0.11, 0.12, 0.13, etc then 0.2 would represent a larger move forward.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
I think you can post last tease there for non patreons people...All images are great...you are a wizard)))

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
there is a bug in 012
when you are in the shop and choose not to strip, than you got the clothes without striping and after that the game jumps to the beach szene with the 2 cops

-----------
some feedback
the skinny and analfetish of the game is nice, dont chance anything

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
In the future it will need one when the number of events increase. I'll provide one probably when that time comes.

Reactions: Snowflare

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
had high hopes for this game - the 3d art is great. love the figure of the MC, that particular body type doesn't show up often and is hot as hell.

but unfortunately, the story, events and progression of this game suck. the choices don't mean shit, the dialogue isn't believable or relateble, neither are the situations - the corruption angle of the game might as well be a cliff. blegh.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
had high hopes for this game - the 3d art is great. love the figure of the MC, that particular body type doesn't show up often and is hot as hell.

but unfortunately, the story, events and progression of this game suck. the choices don't mean shit, the dialogue isn't believable or relateble, neither are the situations - the corruption angle of the game might as well be a cliff. blegh.
Have to agree with everything you've said.

I'd like to see an actual womans feelings about this game. I'm sure they don't get to play as a female MC as often as they would like and I wonder if this is what they are looking for.

It's just so weirdly different for me. If a play a game with a male MC. I grind or have to say the right thing to coerce any of the npc's into having sex but with this one it feels like I'm spending all the time keeping the MC safe from some of the worst humans on the planet. I know its supposed to be a slut game but shit at least make some of the characters likable enough that it makes sense the girl wants to have sex with them.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
version 0.15 is out, is a nice patron willing to share??

What is in right now?
v 0.15
  • 9 days to play (first one is pretty short)
  • 5900 images (about 1300 of it in v 0.15 update)
  • Tens of animations (124 to be exact...)
  • 117500 words of dialogue
  • For now, two branches that get constant updates

Reactions: Danthegamer

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I grind or have to say the right thing to coerce any of the npc's into having sex but with this one it feels like I'm spending all the time keeping the MC safe from some of the worst humans on the planet.
when you play it this way, you miss the game :)

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i did 2 different playthroughs and tried different options and got some different events
i'm not sure what triggers the differences
i think it starts in the first school meeting with the rector.
i choosed in one run "i shwo you the goodies" and in the other no, i speak with my father
maybe the trigger starts with the second meeting in the school, where i can choose between the secretare-position and the agent-position
here you get other work, other events in your work and other costumers by lorenzo in the clothesshop

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hello, thanks for sharing your thoughts. This is my first game (a VN in fact) and to remove grinding was a choice. To be honest, making you grind makes it easier for me. Longer play through with each update, less content needed. Put a counter variable and let the player increase it with little variations each time. Maybe my second game may be different, I don't know...Because it's hard to do it this way and takes too much time.
The first set of choices in the first versions were to set the initial stats for sandbox part which was postponed indefinetely according to feedbacks I got then. (If you act slutty you get a stat increased etc.)
laladon is right; the first path is secretary-agent path which lead to different scenes :) At 0.17 I'm adding another branching about MCs relationship with Matt.
Please feel free to share any thoughts, I'm considering each and everyone of them.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes