paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I had a thing with my day job and was absent for a week. Free version was to be released already. It will be done as I get a hold of things at home. That's within a few days.

Hi @paperwork it's totally fine if you just want to have a game on Patreon and not here on F95. But if it is on F95 and then not updated for 4 months, that kinda counts as abandoned - as far as this forum goes. If you only have 36 patreons, you won't get a broad community feedback or bug testing, and might will be harder to grow your following. Other games have fully up to date versions here and get thousands in Patreon cash, so I would advise against assuming that an update here will kill your (future) golden goose.
Of course I would like to release here with every update. Who doesn't? I want ideas, feedback and bug testing. All you say is absolutely true, except for one thing: To release the paid version here isn't up to me, it's up to the paying patrons. It's about ethics. You may laugh at me for saying this, I know :) But it is the only reason I don't release paid versions here.

I'm working hard for months for 36 patrons - and I really appreciate their support, don't get me wrong. They are few but supportive - and there were much less in the previous months. It's not about only money. In my case, not releasing here is the proof. I love this forum and I leached it for a long time. Time for my contribution has come, because from now on it's a monthly free version.

Please don't get the long answer as some kind of aggression Jaromir. I appreciate your concerns and your initiative to write about them here. I just don't want to be misunderstood about what I do and why I'm doing it.

I hope next time I'll be here with good news about releases :)

Jaromir

Jan 30, 2018
I had a thing with my day job and was absent for a week. Free version was to be released already. It will be done as I get a hold of things at home. That's within a few days.

Of course I would like to release here with every update. Who doesn't? I want ideas, feedback and bug testing. All you say is absolutely true, except for one thing: To release the paid version here isn't up to me, it's up to the paying patrons. It's about ethics. You may laugh at me for saying this, I know :) But it is the only reason I don't release paid versions here.

I'm working hard for months for 36 patrons - and I really appreciate their support, don't get me wrong. They are few but supportive - and there were much less in the previous months. It's not about only money. In my case, not releasing here is the proof. I love this forum and I leached it for a long time. Time for my contribution has come, because from now on it's a monthly free version.

Please don't get the long answer as some kind of aggression Jaromir. I appreciate your concerns and your initiative to write about them here. I just don't want to be misunderstood about what I do and why I'm doing it.

I hope next time I'll be here with good news about releases :)
No sweat paperwork. You're right, there is a balance. Ideally f95 users will support a couple of patreons - but if I only played the games I supported, there wouldn't be much content. As a patreon to other games, I can respect you preserving some perks for them. I guess it depends how much I see it as a donation or a transaction.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
You acted faster than me , I just made an update request:) Enjoy it and please share your thoughts about it. Also the bugs....

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You acted faster than me , I just made an update request:) Enjoy it and please share your thoughts about it. Also the bugs....
Old saves don't work ?

Thanks for the game :)

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I don't mind that she's thin, it's actually refreshing as some people have said after so many of the giant big tit milf types. I even love how you can see some definition in her abdomen, but it's the legs. Her thighs need to be a bit bigger as well as the ankles as it is now it makes it look like some type of body dysmorphia, doesn't need a huge tweak just a bit.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
That's right. They don't, I changed so much from 0.1 to 0.12 that I couldn't find out what was wrong. In later versions I'm paying more attention to that.
too late, next Game deleted !
I will try the 1.0 Release if this Goal will ever reached

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I don't mind that she's thin, it's actually refreshing as some people have said after so many of the giant big tit milf types. I even love how you can see some definition in her abdomen, but it's the legs. Her thighs need to be a bit bigger as well as the ankles as it is now it makes it look like some type of body dysmorphia, doesn't need a huge tweak just a bit.
I agree it looks a little off at some poses. I'm tweaking her little by little every version (except the last one). That's in my to do list.

May 14, 2017
ok done this several time and tried to make different choices but it looks like all choices lead to the same paths, it may be a bug but if it is not whats the point of making choices if they all lead to the same way

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
ok done this several time and tried to make different choices but it looks like all choices lead to the same paths, it may be a bug but if it is not whats the point of making choices if they all lead to the same way
First real branching is at v 0.14. At the start I was thinking the first few updates as an intro to the sandbox part. But, reading the feedbacks, I decided to cancel the sandbox (or at least postponed it indefinitely). So the choices you see there before v 0.14 usually are there to just set the MC's initial stats before sandbox part. So up to 0.14, it's a linear VN. After that it has some choices.
At v 0.15, I made multiple path events which ended up 1300+ images in one day of content. Previously that number was for two days. This is a kind of design choice and I know some won't like it, while others do.
And I don't think this game will ever have different players reaching different endings in terms of MC personality (like saint vs. slut). She'll have sex a lot like all (most?) of us would :) This is what this VN is about.
I have a plot in mind for the MC. When we reach there the choices will be about story, not her character. I began to seed it into the game slowly. But, I'm building maps and characters for it slowly on the side. So, between constant updates, it will take time.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes