paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
She starts the school as a student, there will definetely be 1 beach event. I have a schedule for the first 13 days in front of me right now. But I change them on the go :) So the 2 I've written will be definetely be there, others I don't know... I want do the bathing, shower and clothing scene variations, I hope they will be in the next update.

Reactions: Snowflare

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
That's good...And I always wanted to see scenes with homeless sam...I think you can do them very interesting like previous)Mb more longer...like it)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
It's 2 months warbandit, the first release was public. So it took longer for the second to become public. It will be monthly public release soon. I'm counting days for v 0.12 to be public, so that I can get more feedback and ideas.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If you release any content what is there should work properly or why the hell would I bother supporting it?

I've played a lot of 0.1 and this is the first time i've had choices that did absolutely nothing, it doesn't make me want to keep playing or support the developer.

Don't release shit until what you have is worth releasing.
He is right though, they are fucknuggets although I prefer to call them wankbuckets!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
How in the eff did she get that cucumber up her ass? If version 1 is anything to go by then I am definitely NTRing most of douche bags in this game :evilsmile:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
You probably didn't play with her the previous night iainmore, I'll check it and fix it. Thank you for writing it here.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
It's 2 months warbandit, the first release was public. So it took longer for the second to become public. It will be monthly public release soon. I'm counting days for v 0.12 to be public, so that I can get more feedback and ideas.
So 3 months for 0.12 and 2 months for 0.14 then monthly release? ok i can see why

B

BigWamanHunter

Why is this game still at 0.1?? It was last updated on march 3.... Somebody plz share the new version..... I enjoyed the first version a lot....

Jaromir

Jan 30, 2018
Hi @paperwork it's totally fine if you just want to have a game on Patreon and not here on F95. But if it is on F95 and then not updated for 4 months, that kinda counts as abandoned - as far as this forum goes. If you only have 36 patreons, you won't get a broad community feedback or bug testing, and might will be harder to grow your following. Other games have fully up to date versions here and get thousands in Patreon cash, so I would advise against assuming that an update here will kill your (future) golden goose.

Reactions: fbass
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes