paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I plan new versions to be released on 10th-15th of each month. I may release earlier if I think there is enough content for a version update.

Argonath

May 19, 2017
my game goes back to the menu right after she finishes her training with george,is that a bug or is it just the end of the current version? there wasn't any warning or anything,help me pls btw i'm loving this game! all the exhibitionism scenes and the way the characters take advantage of her innocence is really hot,can't wait to see how that tutoring's going to be like lol

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hello Snowflare, there is a new store scene, but I'm not sure if it can make it to the next release.

Thanks Argonath, that's the end of v0.1. I'm new to this so, I've been putting a message that states the end of current version on later versions (only 1 right now).

I'll share what will be in the next version as soon as I'm sure what will be included. But right now, it looks like 2 more days and some random events is I can implement them.

Reactions: Snowflare

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Don't lose it :) I'm working hard on it. It hasn't been one month since the last release ;)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I'm writing the last event, Snowflare. After that, I'll check the final content myself then release it. I'm trying to release with a good amount of content, so it has taken more time than I thought. In fact it was my fault in some way, I learned a new trick and tried to apply it in scenes already done.

Reactions: Ekzar and Snowflare

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
v 0.14 released!
What's new?
- 1500+ images
- One secretary and one agent path progression events
- Rather long cafe event(s)
- 2 more encounters with homeless
- One encounter with Matt
- First private lesson with Jason and an event afterwards
- Small story progression with George
- A poker event with Mr. Wilson
- One final event (won't tell what it is about) mainmenu bg 1.jpg

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The fuck is the point of putting in choices when they mean nothing?

There was no way those 2 fucknuggets were getting anything so I locked the bathroom door .. game still registered it as being unlocked ... said I was going to bed ... game still had me playing video games with them .... refused the drink .... game still said I was drunk .... said it wasn't worth it .... game crashed because obviously the choice is to fuck 2 pathetic virgins....

How about no.

Reactions: Vainglorious

zincrek

Oct 20, 2017
The fuck is the point of putting in choices when they mean nothing?

There was no way those 2 fucknuggets were getting anything so I locked the bathroom door .. game still registered it as being unlocked ... said I was going to bed ... game still had me playing video games with them .... refused the drink .... game still said I was drunk .... said it wasn't worth it .... game crashed because obviously the choice is to fuck 2 pathetic virgins....

How about no.
c'mon men, its called "Version: 0.1", hope v0.14 fix that, but y'all know there's always the choice to feedback the developer to fix these things

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
c'mon men, its called "Version: 0.1", hope v0.14 fix that, but y'all know there's always the choice to feedback the developer to fix these things
If you release any content what is there should work properly or why the hell would I bother supporting it?

I've played a lot of 0.1 and this is the first time i've had choices that did absolutely nothing, it doesn't make me want to keep playing or support the developer.

Don't release shit until what you have is worth releasing.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hello Gomly, it's the first time I hear that the game crashed. If I knew how you did that I can fix it. That 0.1 was the first thing I wrote and released, ever. So there were mistakes and there will be mistakes. They will be fixed in time though. In the first few versions, I've been and will be pushing players towards sexual content because...I'm not EA! I'm just an enthusiast trying to write some visual novel about sex and sexy stuff. When there is enough content, I'll stop pushing (maybe).
And I'll check that bathroom event (although I remember fixing something like that at v0.12). Please keep telling me where you see problems (like the drunk thing, first time someone said that.).

Reactions: Namco15
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes