paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hello everyone, don't think about a lot about the boyfriend thing. She won't spend all her time with the boyfriend and in fact I never thought that would be a big deal for the MC. I planned the boyfriend as an activity. When sandbox starts, dates with him will be an activity. I already have a variable set in about the relationship with him. I think setting specific texts for relationship levels would solve the boyfriend problem for most. I'm not promising it, but I'll think about it while writing.
Please keep on sharing your thoughts, thank you :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone, don't think about a lot about the boyfriend thing. She won't spend all her time with the boyfriend and in fact I never thought that would be a big deal for the MC. I planned the boyfriend as an activity. When sandbox starts, dates with him will be an activity. I already have a variable set in about the relationship with him. I think setting specific texts for relationship levels would solve the boyfriend problem for most. I'm not promising it, but I'll think about it while writing.
Please keep on sharing your thoughts, thank you :)
just saying... you should ask a moderator for getting the "devloper" badge :)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
A lot of content for a 0.1 release. I enjoyed it far to long.

I approve of the fact, that this games does not have a grinding system like most Slut simulators these days and that i can virtually skip most content i didn't like. That said, of course i took the longest route, more H route.

Also kudos for the character NOT being hopelessly naive and borderline submissive from the start. This way i can aim for an open, exhibitionist but still dignified (win some, lose some) character.
All Slut simulators so far make it impossible to play a dominant and self-confident female Man-hunter, i hope there will be an option for MC not to be a toilet and punching bag all the time and instead turn her into a corruptor and game hunter herself. I missed any FF options so far so feel free to include them later.

There was a lot of action going on, this girl stripped for half a dozen guys at day one, handed out blowjobs, danced naked for a full dozen at day two and got her anal virginity cured by half a dozen and handed out the same amount of blowjobs. Well at least someone at her pussy (yay). Scenes were all VERY GOOD but i just realized it all happened in 'two days'.

I felt empowered and shamed alike, by the speed of events. If that was your goal, you nailed it pretty extreme.

Will this game go into sandbox mode after week one? or remain a VN?
this this and this. i like all of it. xD i'm ok with her having a jackass boyfriend and getting burned hard if that's the route you're going down. maybe not permanently? but who knows. up to you really. depending on how sanboxy you get, i'm sure a lot of people would be happier if you wrote a path of not taking him up at all. but that's all you. i'm sure it would be a shitload more work. i'd like to see some blackmail future from IF you chose to mess around after the pool game, but again shitload more work probably. so we'll see. either way looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hello everyone, again, thank you for all your inputs. I'm working on it. Improvising takes a lot of time for me. I improvise scenes then go back and change them. I want to have fun during the process. I think I have enough content already for an update but, hopefully it will be around the 3rd of April (one month after initial release).

About the boyfriend: I'm improvising about that too. There is a scene with the boyfriend in the next update, but it didn't turn out as I planned :) I'm not sure if I want to change it at the moment. If it stays as it is, things are not looking good for the relationship. With the kind of stuff I make her do, it's difficult for a good person like her to justify having a boyfriend anyway.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
If it stays as it is, things are not looking good for the relationship. With the kind of stuff I make her do, it's difficult for a good person like her to justify having a boyfriend anyway.
Personally, i hope she can find a way to manage it. One of my faves in female protag games is when the lady is corrupted by temptation and finds that not only does she like to be slutty from time to time and have fun on the side, there a rush from the particular 'naughtiness' of it.

So for me i hope there's a route where she gets to have some kind of meaningful relationship but also gets to experience the rest of the game content as well.

Reactions: fbass

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
mainmenu.jpg Released 0.12 for patrons today. There are still a few things (mostly a few transition images between the scenes) I want to add for 0.12, so there will be probably a 0.121 :)
The story advanced a little more than 2 days, with about 1300 images. And also I had the first branching implemented. At school the protagonist can work either as a secretary or an agent (? can't find a better word for it) part time to reduce the number of courses she has to take.
Also I tried to do better regarding posing and lightning in this version. I still have much to learn about it, but it's a fun process.
Thanks to everyone sharing their thoughts about the game here!
-- I'll share the mac version of 0.1 here later. I didn't post it because I couldn't support it, but I will trust Ren'Py on that.

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
View attachment 87310 Released 0.12 for patrons today. There are still a few things (mostly a few transition images between the scenes) I want to add for 0.12, so there will be probably a 0.121 :)
The story advanced a little more than 2 days, with about 1300 images. And also I had the first branching implemented. At school the protagonist can work either as a secretary or an agent (? can't find a better word for it) part time to reduce the number of courses she has to take.
Also I tried to do better regarding posing and lightning in this version. I still have much to learn about it, but it's a fun process.
Thanks to everyone sharing their thoughts about the game here!
@paperwork, ask one of the staff's members to put you a game developer tag.

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
The Best as previous...You are a pro)I like how it goes...It's amazing)THNX....Just one word...WOOOOOW

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
5-6 events are already done about him (not the writing, only images. So they may change while writing.). Also, he will play a larger role later on in a part of the main story.

Reactions: Snowflare
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes