Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello Claudio83, as I said a few posts ago, uploading paid versions is like cheating on the patrons that support me. Every version will eventually be free.
Thank you Chel for maintaining the order around here :)
Yes, i understand...

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
Thick girls here? Where you know your mother is your mother because the game tells you it is? because every model is about 20-30 in almost all games? I'm totally in the opposite side of your oppinion, Sorry I can't help you.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
There seems to be a bug when you "pay up" for the bet in the bar. If you go outside with Tyrone and do the bare minimum the next scene that appears is the anal gangbang. It makes no sense.

I am not usually a fan of Honey Select games but this one isn't bad. At least it is Renpy so you don't have to run around a damn map.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
There seems to be a bug when you "pay up" for the bet in the bar. If you go outside with Tyrone and do the bare minimum the next scene that appears is the anal gangbang. It makes no sense.

I am not usually a fan of Honey Select games but this one isn't bad. At least it is Renpy so you don't have to run around a damn map.
Thank you, I'll check it out.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

Yes, I just noticed this bug a few moments ago.
When selecting either "We lost the bet, I have to pay." or "I'll do it just to make Hank jealous... " then "It's an unnecessary risk." then "Let's just end this." then "This is too much." and there is the BUG - scene from another path.

But overall good game.

Reactions: paperwork

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Good game and has a lot of content for 0.12 version. Also the female model is with somewhat normal breasts, lately some games that use Honey Select models make girls with huge balloon boobs which is very annoying.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thank you for bug reports! I had quite a small player base up to now and the game lacks bug testing. I reall appreciate the feedback. :)
The breast size was a result of a huge testing with all the clothes. Personally, I prefer a little bit smaller than the current state but that size "lacks" by some angles :)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Given her slim nature her rack is pretty large but not overly so. Seemed pretty perfect to me. Smaller would have made her look even younger which might have caused issues.

Also, I seem to remember there being a bug related to her waking up with a cucumber in her ass even if you choose to leave her alone when she is passed out on the couch.

Reactions: paperwork

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Good ? are you fucking kidding me ? just blowjobs and buttsex ? are the female MC Gay ? I finished the game hoping for some vaginal action since it's already 0.12 I thought that I would not get blue balled but damn , I really like the game but just butt sex, No
So far it seems like she is taking the "if I only use my ass I am still a virgin" approach which isn't bad. Considering how fast this game moves sex wise I wouldn't be surprised if the current .15 has vaginal sex.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So far it seems like she is taking the "if I only use my ass I am still a virgin" approach which isn't bad. Considering how fast this game moves sex wise I wouldn't be surprised if the current .15 has vaginal sex.
Yeah and that's what makes a game shitty with this virgin protagonist and what my other point is, he's delaying it too much that the saving pussy thing to me is like an excuse now for more butt sex content damn He should have made the female MC non-virgin at the first game to avoid this kind of crap or has already a boyfriend like other female MC game so that everyone can be happy but right now only all the anal lovers are satisfied. Damn just damn I really like female MC game but I guess I'm out for now

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes