MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
this game received an Abandoned tag. what a shame...
I really liked to play the rest of the story. but damn man. What a bad place to abandon the game. right on where you were expecting it to get better with the characters...
I'm really disappointed.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Everything comes to an end, good or bad. I'll say to Paperwork the same that I've said to authors of Aylia's story and Reincarnotica: don't burden yourself about all the emotions, the game's good, you've done it for fun and if you decide to have some more fun - I'll join you and if not - I'll remember you for giving me good times. Cheers, mate!

I suffer from procrastination and circustances myself so I'm writing this also to harden my own heart into some doings, thank you for attention.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems PW is taking a break from a dev to be a game player. well deserved if that. I see him watching Fashion Business thread the last few times he was online.
well, if you ask me, Project Sage is much better, not in render quality, not in animation, but in hot scenes and fappable content.
I hope he is not taking aspiration from Fashion Business, and believe thats what I should make, well, renders/animation yes, but not the story or fetish. Project Sage is exactly what he should do, nothing else.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
I hope he is not taking aspiration from Fashion Business, and believe thats what I should make, well, renders/animation yes, but not the story or fetish. Project Sage is exactly what he should do, nothing else.
That would be Tragic, I tried Fashion Business and thought it was garbage. More of a chore than a game. lets hope if PW is using that game as inspiration that its inspiration on what not to do.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
That would be Tragic, I tried Fashion Business and thought it was garbage. More of a chore than a game. lets hope if PW is using that game as inspiration that its inspiration on what not to do.
I agree, I liked the premise of Fashion Business but it was such a chore to play and the MC is not the most likeable person.

If he is playing it it would be nice if Paperwork told us he's taking a break... especially his backers

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
it seems PW is taking a break from a dev to be a game player. well deserved if that.
I am not a supporter or anything so please do not take me as complaining. I think everybody is free to do with their time what they want. However, I am confident that if I was a subscriber I would welcome some information on the project, even if that information is "sorry guys, I did nothing these few months". The whole point is to reduce uncertainty. Say that you find the game and decide to play it, like it so much you decide to subscribe. If I see he has not send any message in the last 3 months I would wonder what happened. Is dev alive? is project alive? whatever he wants to do is fine, but I doubt that sending a message saying "hi guys I am here" would take more than 5 minutes from his break.

Again, this is not me complaining, just mentioning what I think would be a good practice. I am just a random person speaking on a pirate forum. Not trying to attack or offend anybody. Just mentioning what I would like If I was a subscriber.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I also want to complain more, but Im in a pirate forum and PW dont need to do shit for me or anyone else here. sure I could say what I think he should do for his patrons, but I can not be sure since Im not a patron and I dont know what they think, thats something they need to say themselves. But I can sympathize the patrons that feels cheated. I would.

for me its a mystery that PW is loggin in, checking games but avoiding Project Sage.
its beyond my comprehensions, since Im a dev for more than 10 years, I know the struggles, but I have never disappeared like that, without telling anything. I have worked a lot, made multiple programs and cracked 100s of games, for 0$ so far. the latest project, that have been in work for 3 years, even so, If Im tired of it, I tell that, now I take a break, and I did that, and resumed it after 9 months. sure I never take money, I dont own anyone anything, but I would tell people, not just disappear like that. PW is not alone, theres devs that do exactly like that, they disappear. and its sad.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I could say what I think he should do for his patrons, but I can not be sure since Im not a patron and I dont know what they think,
I mentioned it as I am a patreon for other games, the one in my signature, I can tell you a simple message is quite powerful for me. For example, Rebirth is done jointly with Ptolemy, so when he got sick it was very reassuring to know what was going on behind the scene. Beyond caring about his well being for the simple sake of empathy (we are not monster here, well, maybe cute caring monsters) but because we wanted to know what was going to happen. Maybe the project had to be cancelled or it had to be delayed or maybe it would have continued with another writer, making it totally different or maybe nothing would have changed at all.
World is already uncertain enough.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
it seems PW is taking a break from a dev to be a game player. well deserved if that. I see him watching Fashion Business thread the last few times he was online.
well, if you ask me, Project Sage is much better, not in render quality, not in animation, but in hot scenes and fappable content.
With all respect, this is bullshit. I talked to him some months ago, while having the idea for an own game, I already had a really cute custom Daz3D female protag. He had a clear vision in my opinion, especially the thoughts about char design of Amy, etc. That was really inspiring to hear. And even if he looks for inspiration or ideas on other games, the render engine is set and 99% of the supporters simply love the stunning HS model of Amy!
On all the weird ideas why the situation is like it is, the most rational is, he is secretly switching to HS2. BUT! This all doesn't explain why he accepts to lose >140 patrons, doesn't say anything for months. A simple, "stay tuned, something big is coming!" (if the HS2 theory would be correct) every month or so would keep many supporters.
But being around in this forum (at least his account), running a quite monetary successful, loved VN with devoted fans and saying absolutely nothing is in no way understandable for me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, we know about the future plans to switch to Daz in act3. still, people change and can we really say we know someone, especially someone online?
the feeling I got from PW was a hardworking dude, that could vanish while working hard, but still was devoted to the project and wanted to share his idea to us and responded to our questions. I also got the feeling he would "never" abandon Amy. now Im not sure it was the honest truth.

this is only speculations and hypothetical, we dont know, only PW knows.
for him to show up in f95 at least once a week, and browsing other games, is saying that he is alive, he's not busy working, but rather being a perv, like us, checking games and playing them. the reason why he gives nothing, not posting here, not responding to PM is a mystery. no matter the reason, he decided to not tell the truth, to not be transparent, to reveal nothing. its up to you to make your own conclusions. but I make my own, theres no truth here, only thoughts and trying to understand.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am not a supporter or anything so please do not take me as complaining. I think everybody is free to do with their time what they want. However, I am confident that if I was a subscriber I would welcome some information on the project, even if that information is "sorry guys, I did nothing these few months". The whole point is to reduce uncertainty. Say that you find the game and decide to play it, like it so much you decide to subscribe. If I see he has not send any message in the last 3 months I would wonder what happened. Is dev alive? is project alive? whatever he wants to do is fine, but I doubt that sending a message saying "hi guys I am here" would take more than 5 minutes from his break.

Again, this is not me complaining, just mentioning what I think would be a good practice. I am just a random person speaking on a pirate forum. Not trying to attack or offend anybody. Just mentioning what I would like If I was a subscriber.
I think this is spot on. It's ok to do what you have to do (or not) as it's your life and no one should control your time that way entirely, but if people are paying for your game somehow, I think you owe it to them to make some kind of information available. I support I think right now seven games on Patron, and I've dropped one or two here and there as they didn't update at all, etc.

I've kind of made a promise to my own Patrons to always update weekly with precise information (actual number of renders, words, etc) versus vague "good progress" language and some weeks are going to look worse than others (no one is at the same level of fantastic productivity week after week, well, at least not me) but at least it's honest.

I really hope the game comes back somehow, it really is rare for me to like female protagonist games as so many are just with railroaded females that have no narrative agency or choice.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes