killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Feel sad to see this game be tagged as abandoned, I was coming back to check everyday in the last month. probably it's time to stop doing it anymore.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I want to believe that Paperwork will come back.
He was last online not too long ago, like yesterday and yet he still cant be bothered to say anything, he's either being quite and hard working on the next update or he's just given up on the game but thats just my opinion

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He was last online not too long ago, like yesterday and yet he still cant be bothered to say anything, he's either being quite and hard working on the next update or he's just given up on the game but thats just my opinion
That is weird indeed. Supposed he made up his mind to cancel the project. Then, two options:

1) he informs everybody of this decision, people get sad and move on and he stops getting subscriptions

2) he decides not to inform people to keep subscription for as long as possible (the douchebag move)

Now, we know the first did not happened. Is the second plausible as some are claiming? I say no. If he just wanted to extend his free time getting money on the subscriptions, he would delayed as much as possible without trying to get the game marked as abandoned, came here, say something, convince everybody he will continue and get himself another extra time free. In the end, though, what happens here is irrelevant for his income. What matter is his Patreon. How are the Patreon subscription evolutioning?

So my guess is that the assumption that he decided to cancel the project does not hold. He probably thinks he will continue eventually, but probably for x reasons did not. That is not to say he it is not possible he will eventually get to that conclusion, specially the longer the time he remains silent. I just looked into his Patreon and his last message was on March 8th. That is too much time without saying anything, but I hardly know how often he replies.

My advice? Assume project is dead. Try to forget about it and move on. Maybe in the future you happen to find the finished version. But from March to now without communication is too much. That is what I'll do.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Not fun at all, hope he picks this one up again at some Point. It felt so abrubt, you know him discussing the future with the recreation room and then gone

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
F

Probably became too many choices and diverging routes for one developer to handle.

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
I believe in this man. in life there are many things that can distract from a hobby. even if he left us, for me he made the best game for fap.
p.s. PW.if you can hear me:D I'm sorry, I give money only for updating

Reactions: teffan69

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Conclusion is......
No one know his condition good or bad, or has willing to continue the game.
Truth is he has no respond on patreon over 3 month.
According longest game update record (LIFE), suggest give him 3 more month to wait. (Maybe not on patreon ?)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes