FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any time a game gets reworked or revamped and then the newer version becomes abandoned, I immediately write the game off as a lost cause. If I randomly stumble back on this thread/game in the future and see that it is up and running, I'll definitely check into it again. But...this is exactly why I don't support on patreon anymore...well...not the main reason, but one of the many reason. lol

covid69

Apr 3, 2020
Never expected to see this game going abandoned, holy shit. His one update to this game was rich enough in contentwise to some completed games on this forum. It's a real shame that this project goes unfinished. Hope the developer is ok and comes back from his long break.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
He's put a lot of effort into this story, so I hope he will finish it, but he might be burned out. Those were a lot of huge releases that he was putting out month after month, and then the last two have taken a long time, like he was struggling for energy to get through them.

As covid69 said, I hope he takes break, recharges, then comes back to wow us some more.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He's put a lot of effort into this story, so I hope he will finish it, but he might be burned out. Those were a lot of huge releases that he was putting out month after month, and then the last two have taken a long time, like he was struggling for energy to get through them.

As covid69 said, I hope he takes break, recharges, then comes back to wow us some more.
I don't know about him honestly, but after how Pandelo disappeared, at a crucial moment in the story, with a game that even now has registered a lot of Patreons (I think he is pausing the subscriptions monthly), anything can happen.
I hope Paperwork returns (Pandelo too!), as I like this game. But the more a developer takes without a message, the less the chances..

But hey, Veqvil returned, so miracles can happen..

HITASAI

Jul 17, 2018
Oh hey the game's been abandoned so I'm gonna upload my Honey Select interpretation card I made of her a while back. You need Wide Slider, MoreSlotID, a fully up to date client, and the latest BonesFramework installed for her to show up properly. Enjoy.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Please, Amy why don't you come back
Please, Amy why don't you come back
Come back and stay for good this timeeeee

spiffs

May 20, 2019
2 abandoned projects now? don't think this guy is a serious dev he needs a manager or story board writer to keep him on track.

Dopp

Jul 19, 2017
Im asking about Amy card for Honey Select several times, no find anything, and make my own. Because h-scenes developed sooo slowly, and i can make my own scenes what i want. Its not perfect, but i think pretty lookslike, you can improove if you want (and give us your version).
charaF_20200614110939737.png View attachment charaF_20200614110939737.png.bonemod.txt
You need Wideslider, bonemod, moreslotid and etc. Im thinking make other characters from the game (they almost standart lazy models) and make scenes what i want, no need waiting years for updates of the game. For me, this game boring, but cool just because heroine, beauty and fit, not like in other games. And if i get her model, i have 90% of the game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good initiative Dopp.
would be nice with a small team, one dealing with ren'py, one the rendering and one writing, and one team-leader coordinating.
for starters, a side-story, or add content to a scene, (since we dont know if PW will come back yet). and see if it can be done and if its good. Im sure its not easy to fill PW's shoes, but maybe with dedicated members it can be done! :)

Reactions: Rober3gm

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly i'd rather not have anyone try and take over Amy and paperworks story. imo they wont come even a faction close to what Paperwork has done. **Edit** just wanted to add, part of my reason for this is because i think when/if other people see new project and it doesn't live up to paperworks standard. If and when he decides to come back the game will lose its value.

If you want to make use the character model and make your own unique story, by all means go ahead.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is why they should start with a side-story or add content to a scene. after that make a poll, and see what people think.
but before all that, we need people to start the fan-team.
I agree that most of the time, the attempts usually fails. but it could work.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
the story has split enough it might be an idea to continue a thread of the story and take a poll. we know where it was meant to go from the 1st iteration of prog sage. a team or group of fans could make this work, besides paperwork is not dead i'm sure he would want to see his baby grow and even give input

the first step is the hardest. i would be happy to be a cheerleader or even a mascot

Dopp

Jul 19, 2017
Im not really want (and have time) make my own visual novel, i mean just make in Honey Select some poses with characters, what i want to see, screen it, maybe with some text, and this is all. This is not great story to make continue or spinoffs, this is not great characters for make something big with them. Just fooling around a little bit and forget about another abandoned game.
Creating overly complex plans and ambitions is one of the main reasons why games become abandoned. Don't forget that.

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes