Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I would argue with this statement
You can contradict as much as you want, the fact is that your model has a different eye color than the original. As far as I can tell now, it's a blue-green tinge or green-blue tinge. Difficult to say, in most cases the eyes look blue to me, but it also depends on the waving and the lighting in the game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Probably there will be no continuation.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-16
But the most interesting thing has just begun !

Maybe he will wake up and there will be a continuation.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
You can contradict as much as you want, the fact is that your model has a different eye color than the original. As far as I can tell now, it's a blue-green tinge or green-blue tinge. Difficult to say, in most cases the eyes look blue to me, but it also depends on the waving and the lighting in the game.
Here are 2 screenshots from the game, I see green eyes, but it all depends on the lighting, I don’t see a blue tint. That and in the game Amy is not shown directly very close, so that it was possible to draw conclusions.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Here are 2 screenshots from the game, I see green eyes, but it all depends on the lighting, I don’t see a blue tint. That and in the game Amy is not shown directly very close, so that it was possible to draw conclusions.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1641817_1.jpg
So for me, green eyes look different, as I said, I see blue eyes with green aspect or green eyes with blue aspect. asl bkau green or green blue but no pure green eyes. like the comrade did in his mode.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1639272_Project_reWork.png

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1641818_2.jpg

And the picture shows well what I said when I said that depending on the angle and lighting, the eyes look like Helbalau eyes. I have no idea where you see those strong green eyes. The copy he made of amy is good but clearly has his own taste, good work looks good there are deviations from the original that's a fact. if he likes it better that way it's nothing but the original looks different.

The game uses about 5 models of Amy and each has different eyes. Well, if this is so critical for someone, then the eyes can always be corrected.
Now it is interesting that Amy has 5 models with 5 different eyes in the game. but I don't think any of the five models have eyes that green. At least I've never seen Amy with eyes as green as I said. In some situations, they even go more into the blue, as far as I can tell.

Write what you think.
Well, uncle and Chris are too small for my opinion, I think uncle is also stockier, wider, Matt should seem smaller than Chris and also not as muscular and strong, I think Chris was a bit narrower than Matt and half a head smaller.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Write what you think.
Really appreciate for your work.

I think Caroline looks too young, it won't explain why Stephan lost interests in her. The original Caroline looks fat with a reason.

And I am not sure if it's a scar on left cheek on Caroline in first picture or not.

Reactions: Shirouste

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Really appreciate for your work.

I think Caroline looks too young, it won't explain why Stephan lost interests in her. The original Caroline looks fat with a reason.

And I am not sure if it's a scar on left cheek on Caroline in first picture or not.
The one on the cheek is a shadow of the thumb of the hand.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19d-paperwork.9895/page-244#lg=post-7424549&slide=0

If I'm completely honest, he should have had the time and advised against
making better use of his own game with models to make very different copies
of the original. If he/she really tries to create his own version of Projectsage too far and the story
and actions there also differ as much as the appearance of the NPC, it should really do something his own.
The game Project sage is clearly a number too big for him. If you consider that
he Charketer and others so why according to his idea he should definitely make his own new game
instead of trying to make a copy of the original in order to put the stamp on it.
But if it all just seems like fan pics, I think that the family differs greatly from the original.
The uncle alone, the only thing that's there is the clothes and the hair color.
If the work would be seen neutrally as something
independent, it's great work, but since it's a copy of Project Sage
you should stick to the original template that most of you love,
or create something of your own right away.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I will do what you want, thanks for the feedback.
Please don't do what I want, I will just give my honest feeling and feedback, or potential suggestion. However, it's your game now, please do what YOU WANT.

If you make the story like: Stephan lost interests in Caroline with some other reason(say, he just become incompetent and she always lost her temper with him , or she is just boring). As long as it make sense it's totally fine.

As for the age of Caroline, some wrinkles near the eyes or Nasolabial folds will do the job.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
The one on the cheek is a shadow of the thumb of the hand.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19d-paperwork.9895/page-244#lg=post-7424549&slide=0

If I'm completely honest, he should have had the time and advised against
making better use of his own game with models to make very different copies
of the original. If he/she really tries to create his own version of Projectsage too far and the story
and actions there also differ as much as the appearance of the NPC, it should really do something his own.
The game Project sage is clearly a number too big for him. If you consider that
he Charketer and others so why according to his idea he should definitely make his own new game
instead of trying to make a copy of the original in order to put the stamp on it.
But if it all just seems like fan pics, I think that the family differs greatly from the original.
The uncle alone, the only thing that's there is the clothes and the hair color.
If the work would be seen neutrally as something
independent, it's great work, but since it's a copy of Project Sage
you should stick to the original template that most of you love,
or create something of your own right away.
Yeah, you're right, it's the shadow of the thumb of amy.

You should directly rely to him to give suggestion. I agree some of your statement, but not all. No matter the story or character is different from the original or not, to me, it's a new game. Even it's a 90% copy for existing game on story and 60% or 90% similar on character, it's fine for me. He is telling the story of Amy in his mind, not yours, neither mine. And I am looking forward to it. I won't say which way is better, because before it roll out, we won't know, it's just our assumption, we don't have enough evidence to prove our assumption.

Like recent new project sage similar game "primal desires", it's like 90% similar on story, and 20% similar on characters, and that game also simplified the relationship in the family by reduced 1 brother. I like that one as well. However, primal desires's MC can't compare to Amy by paperwork for me yet. Amy just has some specialty that attracts me the most. Maybe that's because the project sage v0.17a version + project sage act1 together give me a huge space of imagination. I don't know.

Anyway, I am glad to see people also loves Amy and want to tell Amy's story in their mind.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone. I get a lot of questions about screenshots and everything. To begin with, I'm an ordinary guy who liked the original 2 games and the day when Paperwork stopped communicating was a blow for me from which I recovered for a long time, but I continued to believe in him and he nevertheless showed up and said that I returned to this for a moment I was calm about the game again, but time passed, and there was still no game, that and Paperwork no longer responded to messages. From that moment on, I began to think about the game and how I would continue it and how it would end, and I started making Amy's model, but no matter how much I did it, it still didn’t work out, it got to the point that I gave up at one point, but the desire to play the continuation of this story made me complete this model (I studied the entire Patreon of Paperwork about Amy and found everything I was looking for, sketches of 5 models of Amy) It went, but the main features of the face did not work out and at one moment I saw the character from another computer game (Japanese) that had something like Amy and I went to work and got what you see. From that moment on, I began to try to make other characters, something came out, but I decided to redo something, of course, I don’t pretend to be a complete copy, because I do everything myself and no one provided me with characters, besides, I always listen to the community. As for the game, now I'm busy creating the remaining characters, but we'll see. To be honest, I want to make a game myself and I will make it in one form or another for myself or for everyone, you decide. Everything will depend on the reviews. About the fact that I can not stand the competition with the original, I'm not trying to compete with it. It seems to me that the main reason why Bmazhnaya Works abandoned his project is that there are so many storylines and choices that he made, because of this it became difficult to make a game (he wrote it himself on patreon) If I started making my own game, then I would do it with fewer choices, but more spelled out, such as ONCE IN A LIFETIME. Plus, I'm new to this business, I still need to master the RenPy engine or find a person so that he understands it. In general, I’m still making models and the environment, and then we’ll see what happens...
Pretty short, said. Continuing is a bit too big for you and won't work. from what I've seen so far. and basically you say it yourself. keep in mind that you'd rather make your own game and if a copy is also good some will surely follow you easily but try not to do paperwork. Because just the number of complex thoughts that he has built into the up to 0.19 possibilities of decision-making and consequences, I can't imagine at all that anyone can put themselves in there to just about button it up and continue. Just the shool scene with Mr. Myagi and Simon, I'm wondering how much it did to unlock the scene where after a room in the room naked with guys sitting on the bail and fondling them. I've said it up until now in the attempts to create a copy of paperwork to create something of your own, and it will never be anything but a copy that's not meant to be a criticism, it's a simple truth. You won't like it, maybe more or less. But I don't think you should continue trying to continue this. you could make an arte fan parody for yourself and others. Or Or a fan alternate face based on paper work. but trying to continue Project Sage without Paier work is an impossibility and I should leave it alone, even if I will forever mourn the incomplete original and maybe he'll come back when the whole Corna shit is over who knows. Now have fun with what you do, stay decent to one of us, we all feel like a people, no matter the spaach culture or skin color. Stay healthy and happy

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone! I've been busy lately, now that I have a free minute, I decided to show you Amy's room that I created, I tried to be like the original. Good luck to everyone and don't get sick.
Thanks!
Can't wait same room before she go to sleep (if you know, what I mean)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iceglitch

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
As I already said, I will not try to keep up with Paperwork. I just want to tell a story that I made up myself. There are both Amy's parents and a hooded man who was not revealed in the original game. I myself want a speedy return of Paperwork, I hope he will return to creating his game in the near future.
So that presented itself as something else or looks different to me. Well then, I think that you've done enough advertising here, it's time for you to open a page. One or the other might still believe that you are trying to get hold of papierwork trailers. as someone said here, there are other offshoots of Project saga but they were so decent and made a page right away. If you have that much respect, then be that decent too.

ttrop

Feb 13, 2019
As I already said, I will not try to keep up with Paperwork. I just want to tell a story that I made up myself. There are both Amy's parents and a hooded man who was not revealed in the original game. I myself want a speedy return of Paperwork, I hope he will return to creating his game in the near future.
i kinda wanna see mix of first and 2nd game where amy gets into abit more sexy situations but where you can also control it abit, i always liked this game and was such a shame to see it go unfinised

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes