Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I don't agree with that opinion at all, but hey, to each his own, right?
Yes, not everyone tastes the same even if they eat or like to eat the same thing, movies, games. And so forth :)

Of course, all has own opinion.

P.S. but reactions on my post means, that I was not wrong ;)
So I wouldn't claim that. On the one hand, I don't see that there is such a big allocation.
And on the other hand it's quite simple where I believe there is no I'm right or wrong
is a matter of taste. and more does not mean that it is correct.;)

Reactions: Sylver Games

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I don't agree with that opinion at all, but hey, to each his own, right?
Primal is close but not necessarily a cigar, more like a vape pen or something.Not knocking you for trying, I wish more and more devs would make their own versions of abandoned games. I just wanted the boys to orgy Amy on the beach. No accidental stuff, no teasing, no dreaming. Just straight up vaginal sex and dp. Seemed like the rate we were going as of the last update but sadly until someone takes the mantle or until Paper comes back it will no dice. I wish Krugazzer took that scene and added it to Max's life. Not too many games where there is more than one younger male NPCs having a 3 way on a hot girl.

Ron Swanson

Jun 7, 2017
Primal is close but not necessarily a cigar, more like a vape pen or something.Not knocking you for trying, I wish more and more devs would make their own versions of abandoned games. I just wanted the boys to orgy Amy on the beach. No accidental stuff, no teasing, no dreaming. Just straight up vaginal sex and dp. Seemed like the rate we were going as of the last update but sadly until someone takes the mantle or until Paper comes back it will no dice. I wish Krugazzer took that scene and added it to Max's life. Not too many games where there is more than one younger male NPCs having a 3 way on a hot girl.
That happened in the original (non-Act1) game actually, the scene was just broken so you had to access it from console (or use the fix I added to the original game's thread).

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
alfrago seems to be a troll. generalize about shit he doesn't know anything about :) Just wait a day and get a good product, as PW always delivers. version to version the product got better, so nothing to complain about but a delay.

McFap, I dunno who thegirl is. But take the picture and run it through google search, perhaps you get lucky ;-) View attachment 537037

And take a little bit of Amy
View attachment 537038
Amy who?
Edit: Who is the one below? With a tattoo? Random?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
IDkurtney
nice, I didnt expect this.
I think you should create a new thread and maybe even post in the "recruitment" thread that u look for a ren'py programmer (for free) that want to help with the project.

as for me theres a few characters that I want in the game:
- The Father and George
- The Neighborhood and his friends
- Mr. Miyagi and Simon
- The Bar (Detectives)
- Sam
- Paul Scenes
- Beach (Nash & Norman)

what I do not care:
- The RPG (goblin dream etc)
- The Contest
- Clothing shop
- The shop
- Train stuff
- Hank and the Brothers
- Kids

Dec 14, 2021
I followed the link of this game and it doesn't work, so the file you are trying to download no longer exists
This could happen due to the following reasons:
The file was deleted due to a violation of the Terms of Service (ToS) or the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
The page you requested does not exist. Perhaps the link you clicked on does not exist
The file was deleted by the user.

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
No idea where the people have problems when downloading 2 of 4 links don't work the link NOPY and they have an een long explanation that you shouldn't have to get payment from the institute and you shouldn't have had too much time until it's clarified your sever style. Mega says that because the links have blocked due to serious violation genes the use determination that go at the first left you just need patience

UPLOADHAVEN be patient as it can take over an hour over there for free
ANONFILE download time is about 30-40 min
I think both also vary depending on the PC and internet speed

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes