tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
This blackmail plotline is ruining the game for me, good lord. The game gives you the freedom to decide what route to go with pretty much every character and every scene...and then there's this fucking blackmail storyline where you have no options other than to seemingly to everything that guy wants? Fucking stupid

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
This blackmail plotline is ruining the game for me, good lord. The game gives you the freedom to decide what route to go with pretty much every character and every scene...and then there's this fucking blackmail storyline where you have no options other than to seemingly to everything that guy wants? Fucking stupid
Actualy you can play as a smart girl and dont do anything they want.

Reactions: Zuhl

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Um, even in blackmail you still have the number, but if you each take the same path where it joins
in or where it is dominated, you should know that it always ends like this.
you made the wrong decision in the game.

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Why be negative about a game that has long been gone (over 2 years) its abandoned for a reason....ofcourse you
do have a choice , either play it or not.... have fun.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Same feeling... 2 weeks ago I played from begin, trying new choises. Still haven't found branch, when Simon groping Amy in Myiagi's office.
The game has so many paths if it gets right or wrong there is also the possibility that siomen in the lesson not only touches amy's chest at the start but also auhc. but i only got it once business that a Walkthrough was really helpful. Depending on the event, your choice will also be influenced. which also has an influence on later events. he really liked to amen if you befumle it to simone amy in front of myagi in the office, the evnet in de umklait and in the clup room will also be much safer.
under the download links there is a link to the walkthrough if you vary that you can also discover a lot of new things

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - - Gallery Mod - Cheat Mod - Developer's Guide

Reactions: fiuojui

recoilme

Jan 23, 2021
I like this game, but some images looks not good for me..
I try mashine learning for image restoration

What do you think? Is it needed? May be create some tools for game like this one?
i'm not in game dev, looks like this game created on something like sims engine, am i right?

Example

Снимок экрана 2022-04-12 в 17.19.17.png

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I like this game, but some images looks not good for me..
I try mashine learning for image restoration

What do you think? Is it needed? May be create some tools for game like this one?
i'm not in game dev, looks like this game created on something like sims engine, am i right?

Example

View attachment 1753392
There's a couple problems.
Both nipples are gone.
Shadow on her left eye turned in to hairs.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
IDkurtney
nice, I didnt expect this.
I think you should create a new thread and maybe even post in the "recruitment" thread that u look for a ren'py programmer (for free) that want to help with the project.

as for me theres a few characters that I want in the game:
- The Father and George
- The Neighborhood and his friends
- Mr. Miyagi and Simon
- The Bar (Detectives)
- Sam
- Paul Scenes
- Beach (Nash & Norman)

what I do not care:
- The RPG (goblin dream etc)
- The Contest
- Clothing shop
- The shop
- Train stuff
- Hank and the Brothers
- Kids
He disappeared here unfortunately after his last post: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19d-paperwork.9895/post-7476202

"Last seen Feb 3, 2022"

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. what can we do? hopefully he will return when the motivation is right or when life allows it again.
to work is hard, u need that "carrot" to keep going. the best way of success is to create a small team.
and have a plan and set goals. to go solo is always harder.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
This game was so capable to light up the minds of the players that after two years from last update the thread is still alive.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
This account was created purely for this game. From my main account, I follow the news of other games purely. :sneaky:
It's unfortunate I thought you had set up your own chat room where you could share your "alternative idea" continue to pursue. slowly I find it annoying here Idenn. From seeing others let Chanel rest until the original project is revived. if the original artist ever shows signs of life again. Well, sham profile here is always active whatever as may mean

https://f95zone.to/members/paperwork.471947/

Reactions: fiuojui

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.17c and v0.19d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to use this Part 1, play to the last scene and create a save there (the save screen is opened automatically) to be able to play Part2.
(you still can use your old saves of my previous ports or pc saves in Part1)
only saves created in the last scene of Part 1 are eligible for import in Part 2!
Part 2 has no start function, only the previously described saves of Part 1 and saves of Part 2 are loadable.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.02.2020
Hi
I saved in last scene when game told me to save. But u can't find the save file in second part of game. Does anyone knows how should id import it?
Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi
I saved in last scene when game told me to save. But u can't find the save file in second part of game. Does anyone knows how should id import it?
Thanks
you have to copy this save file manually from the save location of Part 1 to Part 2 and then load it.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes