Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Played this Gem the last few days and it is amazing. Very sad that it will not be continued at all.

Are there games out there which are similar when it comes to Exhibitionism?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is the real game... version 17a is the best... Paperwork restarted this 19d for just make a slow-burn story... there was a poll in the patreon... the result was A DISASTER!
Instead to complete the original 17a version he started again a remake!
The disastrous result was: 2 version of this game was abandoned ---

But the 17a is the real story of Amy... this one is just a nonsense with her beautiful ass toyed by a buttplug without no dick...

Why gape that great ass to remain unused?

v0.17a comes with the real Amy spirit, a glorious girl that love to be ass fucked by everyone!

this one (v0.19d) is just a parody of the glorious girl who would like to get her ass fucked by everyone but instead sadly fucks herself only with a stupid toy ... she would like but an audience of Puritans cut off her wings
Totally nonsense plot! Very sad story!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Any news about the user who was making another game of Project SAGE?
I haven't heard anything, but got tired of waiting and started making my own mod for the game, I might share it here once I'm further along.
I'm remaking the graphics, making some changes to the story, fixing some of the strange grammar ( I'm not a native English speaker, so it won't be perfect )
My version of Amy

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice. but doing in daz (or whatever tool u are using) will not be possible since it will take forever to make
so u will need to decide what routes to do, and limit the amount of renders.
its about taste, but for me the rpg is not needed. never liked that part.
as well the competition at the beach and the catwalk/show.
are u gonna make a poll about routes to make or u will create your own story that is more linear?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if the story is condensed and focused on uncle stephen and the two other boys in the household that should compress down on the complexity by a lot. for me i just wanted to see more on Amy’s growing relationship with uncle stephen anyway.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. Uncle Stephen is one of my favorites.
and I like that spying stuff, her bathing and all that.
not that interested in the brothers actually or the boyfriend or the teenagers boys.
her working in the café is nice, and some part of the school as well.
at the beach, the kids are ok, but like more the 2 dudes
they old guy outside the store can also be good.
and of course the repair dudes.
so theres so many routes in Project Sage!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
nice. but doing in daz (or whatever tool u are using) will not be possible since it will take forever to make
so u will need to decide what routes to do, and limit the amount of renders.
its about taste, but for me the rpg is not needed. never liked that part.
as well the competition at the beach and the catwalk/show.
are u gonna make a poll about routes to make or u will create your own story that is more linear?
I know, but I'm using this to improve my daz skills, there are a lot of images and dialogue that is not needed for the story, I will cut some of those. I haven't considered continuing the story, just polishing it and adding more opportunities for sidebranches for exhibitionism and such. I just started this on Friday and I'm 80-90% done with day 1, but later day's are a lot more work because of variations in scenes.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes