Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
if the story is condensed and focused on uncle stephen and the two other boys in the household that should compress down on the complexity by a lot. for me i just wanted to see more on Amy’s growing relationship with uncle stephen anyway.
Yes, there is a lot of stuff that can be cut without loosing any thing, for example day 1 multiple images and dialogue about her putting these clothes here and those clothes there. I'm hoping I can cut the story down to the important parts and get rid of stuff that doesn't have any purpose.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
shower and bath scenes with Uncle Stephen were the most erotic ones for me. If only paperwork continued the story, she would have been plain naked around the house, driving the aunt insane with jealousy. that would have been great to see.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
shower and bath scenes with Uncle Stephen were the most erotic ones for me. If only paperwork continued the story, she would have been plain naked around the house, driving the aunt insane with jealousy. that would have been great to see.
Yes, the aunt was mostly ignored in the game, I'm thinking of adding some voyeur scenes where Amy can spy on uncle/aunt, as uncle will constantly be getting aroused by Amy's behaviour. there are a lot of possibilities just in the home ;)

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm also not a huge fan of the but-plug thing, I feel it's a bit of a strange place for a 20 year old virgin to explore. the RPG adventure and the dream sequences I don't like much. The fashion show might be made more interesting, not a big fan of the wet t-shirt contest it needs something more to be interesting. so there are a few things I'm considering changing.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Agreed. This is one thing this version of the game makes better than the original. I really liked how it changed from "Close the Door/I dont care" to "Close the Door/I dont care/I want it to be open". Same with the dialogue-options when someone was spying. From getting angry or tellimg them to get out politely to either telling them to get out politely or just casually chatting with them.

Same with the boys at the beach, first you can just ignore that the blinds are open, later you can offer them a show.

I think the Exhibition-Part was very good. Shame that it was basically over when she wanted to experiment with the people she is staying at.

I think a mix of the updated version (this version) and the original would be great. But sadly the Dev will not work on it anymore.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
  • Hey there
Reactions: Pietrov

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Is there any news about this game or did the dev just abandoned it sry for the question i was offline most of the year and don feel like reading for the whole all comments tia

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Is there any news about this game or did the dev just abandoned it sry for the question i was offline most of the year and don feel like reading for the whole all comments tia
Well if you look at the Patreon, the last post is from August 2020, so that probably answers your question.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
still waiting
naturally, because he is preparing an update with a bunch of different alternative stories, it takes time, and most importantly, if you get distracted by trifles, an update report, then the update will drag on even longer, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
naturally, because he is preparing an update with a bunch of different alternative stories, it takes time, and most importantly, if you get distracted by trifles, an update report, then the update will drag on even longer, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
hopefully , yes its a businesses with no future and covid hit was the worst .hoping one day he will be back with an update.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes