disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
See ? this is what I am talking about, delaying so much the virginity of FMC then end up being abandon . and this is how those who patiently wait is rewarded
I think that Amy's virginity is a critical moment in Paperwork's motivation, and once she loses it, his motivation may go with it.

I have dabbled in writing. Usually I start with a specific event in mind and write the story around that point. However, that moment is usually not the end of the story (or it's not a good place to end the story). What I find though is after that specific moment is written, I lose motivation to write the rest of the story.

Maybe that's what happened to Paperwork. He builds up the story to the point where Amy loses her cherry, but then once she has carnal knowledge, he struggles to write anything further. You'll note that the original Project SAGE also ended at a similar place - Amy had just started taking dick.

That said, I'm hoping that Paperwork abandoned the game because his life changed in wondrous ways - maybe he met a partner and no longer has sexual frustration to fuel his work. Or, like 3Diddly, he had a child and had much more special things to focus on. Maybe he started a new, super-fulfilling job - for instance, graduated from medical school and is now treating children with Doctors Without Borders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6 and taboo22

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think that Amy's virginity is a critical moment in Paperwork's motivation, and once she's loses it, his motivation may go with it.

I have dabbled in writing. Usually I start with a specific event in mind and write the story around that point. However, that moment is usually not the end of the story (or it's not a good place to end the story). What I find though is after that specific moment is written, I lose motivation to write the rest of the story.

Maybe that's what happened to Paperwork. He builds up the story to the point where Amy loses her cherry, but then once she has carnal knowledge, he struggles to write anything further. You'll note that the original Project SAGE also ended at a similar place - Amy had just started taking dick.

That said, I'm hoping that Paperwork abandoned the game because his life changed in wondrous ways - maybe he met a partner and no longer has sexual frustration to fuel his work. Or, like 3Diddly, he had a child and had much more special things to focus on. Maybe he started a new, super-fulfilling job - for instance, graduated from medical school and is now treating children with Doctors Without Borders.
I don't care , whatever the reason is , he should have finish what he started, what about the feeling of those who waited ? who paid money for support ? easy for you to defend the developer , you did not give him anything . so stop ass kissing this worthless dev , he's gone

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
My 2 cents:
Paperwork lost someone very important to them due to COVID back in 2020.
I'm not sure who they lost or what that person's role was, but it seems like Paperwork was unable to continue work on the game.

Perhaps it was coincidence, but in the messages prior to that loss I noticed that Paperwork referred to themselves as "we", but after that loss Paperwork referred to themselves as "I".

• In some of those messages Paperwork & I discussed the future of the game and the revelations that would happen before the end of Act 1. There was a clear plan, but they were unable to work on it.
  • Paperwork and I also discussed a simple non-canon release (3 sexy short stories), but nothing ever came from that either.
  • Act 2 would have transitioned from HoneySelect to Daz3D. Some of those early test renders were posted in this thread. Anyway, that never happened either.
  • Paperwork seems to still be an active user on F95, but hasn't responded to any of my messages since late August 2020.
I think it is safe to say they aren't coming back.
Enjoy the unfinished games they created, but don't expect more.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
My 2 cents:
Paperwork lost someone very important to them due to COVID back in 2020.
I'm not sure who they lost or what that person's role was, but it seems like Paperwork was unable to continue work on the game.

Perhaps it was coincidence, but in the messages prior to that loss I noticed that Paperwork referred to themselves as "we", but after that loss Paperwork referred to themselves as "I".

• In some of those messages Paperwork & I discussed the future of the game and the revelations that would happen before the end of Act 1. There was a clear plan, but they were unable to work on it.
  • Paperwork and I also discussed a simple non-canon release (3 sexy short stories), but nothing ever came from that either.
  • Act 2 would have transitioned from HoneySelect to Daz3D. Some of those early test renders were posted in this thread. Anyway, that never happened either.
  • Paperwork seems to still be an active user on F95, but hasn't responded to any of my messages since late August 2020.
I think it is safe to say they aren't coming back.
Enjoy the unfinished games they created, but don't expect more.
One thing I want to add. Paperwork mentioned that his f95 account is default login with his browser, which means even if we see his login records, doesn't mean he is actively browsing the site. Unless we see he is browsing some different threads while he is on.

Reactions: L7Bear

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
One thing I want to add. Paperwork mentioned that his f95 account is default login with his browser, which means even if we see his login records, doesn't mean he is actively browsing the site. Unless we see he is browsing some different threads while he is on.
That means he's alive and ignoring everyone, patrons included (not many left anyway now). Not even a word out of respect to say it's abandoned. Last post on patreon "I am back - Aug 4, 2020"

• Angry
Reactions: Ragnar and Zuhl

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
That means he's alive and ignoring everyone, patrons included (not many left anyway now). Not even a word out of respect to say it's abandoned. Last post on patreon "I am back - Aug 4, 2020"
So, you are saying it's only legitimate if he is dead or communicate. I don't see any difference tbh.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, it is not like he owns anyone anything.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Not even to the people who gave him money? Not even a "thank you but I stop".

Sure, but that makes him an asshole. He's not the only one though.
I mean, they supported him and got a benefit from it. I dont know why he still has 11 supporters, but they dont seem to care about the little money they give him and if you support now, you also know what you will get.

It is a shame overall, since this game is a one of a kind. And even if I have played games similar to Project Sage (one game even having the same story, at least at the start) and they are decent, no game will ever come close to this one.

Reactions: L7Bear

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
I'm definitely not making any friends with this comment, but unfortunately, some "developers" say goodbye in this way when, after the first euphoria, they realize how much work it is to continue a story or have shots all their powder right at the beginning and then don't know how to untie the knot again (see the broken up story ProjectSage 17a) and version 19 ended so to say with the surreal and unreal romance with Hank, then the attempt to save something with Wilson, what failed because of his horse's cock, which was totally oversized from the start - it was all somehow foreseeable - even if there were personal strokes of fate that nobody knows

Blackiator

Oct 7, 2022
It is a shame overall, since this game is a one of a kind. And even if I have played games similar to Project Sage (one game even having the same story, at least at the start) and they are decent, no game will ever come close to this one.
Which Games u have in mind?
Only one I know are
Arizona unbridled and primal desires.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes