Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
.... is a self-extracting archive ... but if you're afraid to download it in this format, I can also upload it as a zip file tomorrow, just say what you want
who makes self extracting archives though? that's sus in itself. zip files is more than enough.

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
who makes self extracting archives though? that's sus in itself. zip files is more than enough.
... "sus" is a pretty nasty insinuation for someone who only wants to share his series of pictures with others so that one or the other can have fun with them. Incidentally, self-extracting files are as normal as any other file and everyone has the option of checking these files with a virus scanner.
However, if that is too "difficult" for you, here are the links to the corresponding zip files

002.jpg

001.jpg

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
... "sus" is a pretty nasty insinuation for someone who only wants to share his series of pictures with others so that one or the other can have fun with them. Incidentally, self-extracting files are as normal as any other file and everyone has the option of checking these files with a virus scanner.
However, if that is too "difficult" for you, here are the links to the corresponding zip files

View attachment 2401992
Mega

View attachment 2401990
Mega
You can take it however you wish, but the fact remains all (let's say 99% to be safe?) the games, photos, etc that are linked on this site to download come in the form of a ... zipped file, not a 'self extracting' file. Running unknown exe's is just a bad idea, regardless of what they "supposed" to be.

Reactions: xorcist

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Don't rely on the kindness of internet strangers. Self-extracting files contain the extractor, that could theoretically contain and execute malicious code, unlike a preinstalled extractor most likely from a trusted source. Basic zip support is even included in modern windows(so trusted'ish :p).

Though pictures can be sus too, remember "I love you"-virus, it's much more unlikely and it usually relies on errors in the imageviewers. Everything on the internet is sus, at least to some degree, so due diligence says minimize use of executables such as exe and bat in the good ole days. Chance is still low, so it's like sodomy, try not to judge, but exercise due diligence to minimize your risk, so you can keep doing what you love :)

PS: 7-zip just extracts those exes without executing them anyway, so again like sodomy, with proper preparation and equipment, you can eliminate most risks.

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
...to bring this matter to a close, before it becomes even more of a quarrel, a brief explanation.
I made these self-extracting files for someone who isn't very computer savvy and then shared the links here convenience as well.
Maybe just asking instead of accusing someone of being malicious. Healthy suspicion is ok, but in my case it came out of sheer convenience.
Unfortunately, such misunderstandings also lead to wars. People should talk to each other more.
I deleted the exe files today, so everyone should be happy now.
Best regards and no offense

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Hello guys, as a Computer Science student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Hello guys, as a Computer Science student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)
would be nice! But do we really need a remake? Amy is perfect in this... what i really need is a "chapter 2", where all lose ends come together. 0.19 is an awesome tease so far, would so nice to see how it will go further with all loose ends after she lost her anal or/and vaginal virginity

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Coding is the smallest challenge, especially since PS isn't particularly complicated under the hood (for a renpy vn)
The bigger challenge is creating the images and everything that is involved in doing that

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes