Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
It's time to trust the fans ;)
has nothing to do with trust. the fact is that no one can or will do it the way Paperwork seemed to have it in mind. so mall none of the fans know what he had in his head :) You can try and there have been some attempts and none of the versions you have seen can be seen as a suggestion or as equal you have recognized from where it was inspired. And as has been suspected here, this is probably the reason why Paperwork is not continuing due to a loss in the first phase of the corona pandemic where someone suspects that you also worked closely with Paperwork on the project because Paperwork in a number of languages when reporting about the game and the work darn. Well, in the end one can only hope that paperwork is going well and everyone who is inspired by the game lets go and try your luck. you can also try a fann remake but that should only be done by those who already have a lot of experience with the soware and the same. Because otherwise I think you'll ruin it yourself because you might need the complexity and time to do something like that. Have fun and success to you all

Reactions: hans2014frans

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Poll: Which model looks more like Amy's model from the game?

View attachment 2560480
a blend of two, left month, right eye(green/blue), right skin texture with less light.
actually in project sage(v0.17 old version) it's more left skin texture, but in project sage act1, it's more right skin texture with less light.

BTW, the hand looks weird. seems too big. maybe because of the angle.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
It's the same model, just at different stages of creation. The left one is my initial version, and the right one is the finalized version. The color of the skin is different because of mods (this is correctable), just on one are 4K textures, and the other vanilla.

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss
Jul 12, 2022
It's the same model, just at different stages of creation. The left one is my initial version, and the right one is the finalized version. The color of the skin is different because of mods (this is correctable), just on one are 4K textures, and the other vanilla.
I hope you will create a story about amy and stephen have a sex huhu

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
Dear community of the Project SAGE game, I talked to dwaynejohn1 and sent him my developments on the game, we came to the conclusion that we will make a game on HS with the same models and try to make or reproduce in the original vision of the author. But for now it’s too early to talk about this, since development, if it starts, will be closer to the end of the year, but for now I want to make a request, if you care about the project, please write what you want to see in the continuation of the story, who and why?

In general, I think, all the young models should look younger and not like a shortened adult.
Also, the old models should look older and vary and, moreover, should be in context.
For example, the homeless guy should wear dirty and ragged clothes and he should smell bad.

Also, there is no sound. Please fix this.

What I want:

- Father, but it should be slow with lots of teasing so it will not become boring.
- The younger brother, but now he likes a girl from school and the MC will have to sexually educate them both.
- The nerdy schoolboy, but the route where she's with him willingly. She can also have fun with his even nerdier friends.
- The homeless old guy, where she will take care of him and she will satisfy his sexual needs even though he stinks and he's not bathing.
- The forced exhibitionism concept, where she has to find ways to make all sorts of males grope her.
- Working at the shop, because she has to keep the customers and their children satisfied.
- RPG games, because the MC can be molested by monsters and freaks.

New ideas:

- MC should take up babysitting in her free time. She should babysit all ages and genders, from babies (where, for instance, she would let them suck her nipples in order to sleep) to school boys (where she would assist and reward them for doing their homework).
- MC should tend to the elderly too. Maybe join a club for the poor and needy where she would help in feeding and bathing helpless grandpas and grannies.

What I don't want:

- Tan lines. Just don't.
- The older brother. Not needed.
- The shows. Boring.
- Hank. Too vanilla.

Last edited:

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
I find it kinda funny.

People say "wow, i like project sage, so hot!"
and then the first thing here is to tear it apart with "I dont like, i dont need, can be scrapped anytime"

The autor had something in mind writing this storyline. I personally like the shows, because exebitionism on a public stage is hot, and i do like the different outfits and creative ideas paperwork has put into makind his dress choices.
I like nearly every storyline, because every line has it's own kind of idea, mood, and kink to it.

Let it be as it is, dont scrap stuff because you personally dont like it, just let it be as is!
Perhaps just expand the story further. I would like a game which ties up all the lose ends, expending the story instead of just remake the old stuff worth then the original

((Same is what happend the The Witcher Series (Or Ring of Power), because writers dont care about the autors (or fans) intention behind the story and try to make it their own, absolutly delusional and disrespectful deconstructing everything what made it unique in the first place...))

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its about priority list.
if the DEV knows what people like and dislike he can focus on whats people like the most.
that doesn't mean the other routes will not be added later.
I mean, the RPG did nothing for me. as its not even "real" just a fantasy inside a fictional story.
why should it give the same amount of attention as other routes?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
In general, I think, all the young models should look younger and not like a shortened adult.
Also, the old models should look older and vary and, moreover, should be in context.
For example, the homeless guy should wear dirty and ragged clothes and he should smell bad.

Also, there is no sound. Please fix this.

What I don't want:

- Tan lines. Just don't.
- The older brother. Not needed.
- The shows. Boring.
- Hank. Too vanilla.
What luck that you could decide in the game whether this is possible or not so far that the story line was worked out. Well, if a fan makes a remak, I want to have all the decisions in my head, whether I'll go or not, I'll decide in person think for a lot that made the game so great that the decision the ma made changed the course of the game. but only my opinion

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes