Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
In general, I think, all the young models should look younger and not like a shortened adult.
Also, the old models should look older and vary and, moreover, should be in context.
For example, the homeless guy should wear dirty and ragged clothes and he should smell bad.

Also, there is no sound. Please fix this.

What I want:
[...]

New ideas:
[...]

What I don't want:

[...]
What stage of grief is this?

Reactions: Zangief86

B3ATNIK

May 1, 2018
In general, I think, all the young models should look younger and not like a shortened adult.
Also, the old models should look older and vary and, moreover, should be in context.
For example, the homeless guy should wear dirty and ragged clothes and he should smell bad.

Also, there is no sound. Please fix this.

What I want:

- Father, but it should be slow with lots of teasing so it will not become boring.
- The younger brother, but now he likes a girl from school and the MC will have to sexually educate them both.
- The nerdy schoolboy, but the route where she's with him willingly. She can also have fun with his even nerdier friends.
- The homeless old guy, where she will take care of him and she will satisfy his sexual needs even though he stinks and he's not bathing.
- The forced exhibitionism concept, where she has to find ways to make all sorts of males grope her.
- Working at the shop, because she has to keep the customers and their children satisfied.
- RPG games, because the MC can be molested by monsters and freaks.

New ideas:

- MC should take up babysitting in her free time. She should babysit all ages and genders, from babies (where, for instance, she would let them suck her nipples in order to sleep) to school boys (where she would assist and reward them for doing their homework).
- MC should tend to the elderly too. Maybe join a club for the poor and needy where she would help in feeding and bathing helpless grandpas and grannies.

What I don't want:

- Tan lines. Just don't.
- The older brother. Not needed.
- The shows. Boring.
- Hank. Too vanilla.
Imagine hating tan lines, what a pleb

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Update: working on perfecting the Amy Honey Select Model, although I believe she isn't perfect at this moment but we will definitely make her look as close as possible. So guys don't be afraid to voice your likes and dislikes, we may not add everything you list but it gives us an overview of what the community wants so we can spend more time on what is heavily requested.

Here are a couple of screenshots from our work so far (just testing our model)

and here are a couple of different versions we have made so far (still needs some more fine-tuning)

1683359536230.png 1683359825989.png

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
- MC should tend to the elderly too. Maybe join a club for the poor and needy where she would help in feeding and bathing helpless grandpas and grannies.
I love the idea of tending to the elderly, since it kind of aligns with the canon, therefore we will look into how we can incorporate this to the storyline.

if anyone else got ideas they wanna propose send it in the thread please we will consider every idea and see if it can match the canon of this story from a logical standpoint, and we will look into it.

Moreover, what relationships do you want to see get explored? (for ex. Miyagi, Chris, Matt, etc) and which relationships do you want less focus on?

and lastly, what type of scenes do you wish to see, like in the sample scene I sent (classroom scene)?

Jul 12, 2022
I love the idea of tending to the elderly, since it kind of aligns with the canon, therefore we will look into how we can incorporate this to the storyline.

if anyone else got ideas they wanna propose send it in the thread please we will consider every idea and see if it can match the canon of this story from a logical standpoint, and we will look into it.

Moreover, what relationships do you want to see get explored? (for ex. Miyagi, Chris, Matt, etc) and which relationships do you want less focus on?

and lastly, what type of scenes do you wish to see, like in the sample scene I sent (classroom scene)?
I just looking foward to explored stephen relationship cause its kind interesting for me when he cheating on her wife to make a naughty move to the amy ( MC )

Reactions: dwaynejohn1

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016

I think what I loved foremost about Sage is breadth, so there's actually not much I'd like to see reduced, I liked the tabletop stuff and was looking forward to (reverse?)cucking the insufferable chad.

But yeah the caring side was nice, and I'd like to see more stuff with the homeless. Maybe her persuading the cafe or school club, into hosting a soup kitchen.

• Wow

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
I think what I loved foremost about Sage is breadth, so there's actually not much I'd like to see reduced, I liked the tabletop stuff and was looking forward to (reverse?)cucking the insufferable chad.

But yeah the caring side was nice, and I'd like to see more stuff with the homeless. Maybe her persuading the cafe or school club, into hosting a soup kitchen.
brilliant ideas you proposed, this will be added

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The mixture of stuff was absolutely a strong suit for this game, so any remake/continuations shouldn't really get rid of it.
I would say it was what everyone read about it that this would have been the best game when it was finished. If someone tries to make a fan reaction, it's not a question of should, given the diversity. special a must otherwise you should leave it and rather make an isperiet own version of .

Update: working on perfecting the Amy Honey Select Model, although I believe she isn't perfect at this moment but we will definitely make her look as close as possible. So guys don't be afraid to voice your likes and dislikes, we may not add everything you list but it gives us an overview of what the community wants so we can spend more time on what is heavily requested.

Here are a couple of screenshots from our work so far (just testing our model)

and here are a couple of different versions we have made so far (still needs some more fine-tuning)

View attachment 2600055 View attachment 2600059
The bikin model picture looks good the modeling in the class is not convincing looks too small and not elegant and curvy can also be better laid out. Amy ause mortloich but female perfect curve. with wonderfully beautiful long sporty legs that flow smoothly into the curve of the hat... you can compare it with a winch of snowy hedges from a spot car... I think we love people make it sugar ;D And the breasts shouldn't be too small, but unfortunately they didn't seem as big as I like them most ;D but i would say a whole lot more beo bikin model. can it seemed calm;P and 3-4 big breasts for the model in the class ;)
But the models of the family and friends should also be at least 98% good copies like the old naturally formed ondkle and aunt. There was more than one attempt where the guest family looked like super models. not good but just my opinion. Good luck to you, but at night I'd like to pose for you to see a chat room for the fan reamke than to continue posting here. one still hopes for the return of oirgnal i think :)

Reactions: WolandFaust

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I would say it was what everyone read about it that this would have been the best game when it was finished. If someone tries to make a fan reaction, it's not a question of should, given the diversity. special a must otherwise you should leave it and rather make an isperiet own version of .
Yes, the diversity of Project Sage is a big point for the game. I mean, you can surely make a game which focusses on some aspects like the dynamic with the family she is staying at. But I doubt that it would have the same success like Project Sage.

There have been several attempts to create a game similar like this but so far they all failed. And I can understand why, Paperwork really manages to create something unique with this tits on a stick-girl becoming more and more into exhibitionism. I really liked the evolution over time which changed from "I dont mind if anyone can see me" to "I want them to see me" which you mainly saw with the family she was living at. You can decide to lock the door or that you keep it unlocked and at some point you can keep it unlocked because she wants it to be unlocked. Or that characters can see her in the bathtub and at first you have the choice to get angry at them but after some time you dont get this choice anymore, but you get the choice to actually make them stay.
It is a big shame that it stopped basically when she wanted to test her exhibitionism with the family, it would have been hot to see her being more and more naked around them.

And well, others somehow failed to recreate this. But I also think that the slow development is important in this and a Dev would need to have patience to actually acquire a following, because you wont get the same numbers if you rush it and you wont get the same numbers if you take it too slow.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I think you should experiment with some different shaders, give it a newer modern look that doesn't feel so outdated while also being able to retain model's likeness. I think there's an ubershader or something? Which HS are you using, 1 or 2?

I remembered trying to remake this a while back when I was testing out Illusion's newer program Roomgirl, which is a big jump in visuals but my conclusion was it was a bit harder to capture the character's likeness and body proportions can't quite match up although more time spent fine tuning would probably get it closer, especially with better reference images to bounce off when making it.

I'll leave a pic of it below, but I'd wonder how much the newer shaders for HS2 can come close to Roomgirl's default look.

RG_20230507221647416.png

RG_20230507221730785.png

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
while best game ever is purely subjective, i do agree if paperwork had finished this project, it would be up there amongst the greats. But we take what is given to us and hope to continue his legacy, so therefore we will take some time for us to really dive deep into the game and it is in our plans to maintain and possibly expand the great diversity of different elements present in this game. We understand that the bar is set high by Paperwork and that we have the match the standard of quality of Project Sage.
The mixture of stuff was absolutely a strong suit for this game, so any remake/continuations shouldn't really get rid of it.
we will be sure to strongly emphasize on this, and possibly fixing certain minor plot inconsistencies brought by paperwork (such as george's objectives to may)

And well, others somehow failed to recreate this. But I also think that the slow development is important in this and a Dev would need to have patience to actually acquire a following, because you wont get the same numbers if you rush it and you wont get the same numbers if you take it too slow.
we will make sure to really take our time and be transparent on the progress. (current deadline for our Project is 2025, so we have plenty of time to fine-tune our models and built the plot)

I think you should experiment with some different shaders, give it a newer modern look that doesn't feel so outdated while also being able to retain model's likeness. I think there's an ubershader or something? Which HS are you using, 1 or 2?

I remembered trying to remake this a while back when I was testing out Illusion's newer program Roomgirl, which is a big jump in visuals but my conclusion was it was a bit harder to capture the character's likeness and body proportions can't quite match up although more time spent fine tuning would probably get it closer, especially with better reference images to bounce off when making it.
we will be recreating all models with hs1 because the game was made with hs1 and if we try to recreate with newer Illusion games, we feel that the original soul of the game will not be there, which is our initial objective to begin with. We can definitely create better models with games like HS2 but unfortunately not everyone might appreciate this so we stick to the original foundation of the game. But don't worry, NikonMuratov, the other member of our team has 4k capable computer who can produce high quality renders for this game so as to give it a much fresher quality while also maintaining the original characteristics of the characters:)

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
But don't worry, NikonMuratov, the other member of our team has 4k capable computer who can produce high quality renders for this game so as to give it a much fresher quality while also maintaining the original characteristics of the characters:)
4k resolution has nothing to do with it, I could take a 12k screenshot if I really wanted too. I just mean like model quality (polygon count), texture quality, environment and so on... HS1 is pretty out dated now compared to HS2 even. The pictures you posted above from a quality stand point (while I know they aren't really representative, that's not their purpose) leaves a bit to be desired currently.

I might mock one up in HS2 later actually, I've gotten myself curious on any new shaders now haha.

Jul 12, 2022
while best game ever is purely subjective, i do agree if paperwork had finished this project, it would be up there amongst the greats. But we take what is given to us and hope to continue his legacy, so therefore we will take some time for us to really dive deep into the game and it is in our plans to maintain and possibly expand the great diversity of different elements present in this game. We understand that the bar is set high by Paperwork and that we have the match the standard of quality of Project Sage.

we will be sure to strongly emphasize on this, and possibly fixing certain minor plot inconsistencies brought by paperwork (such as george's objectives to may)

we will make sure to really take our time and be transparent on the progress. (current deadline for our Project is 2025, so we have plenty of time to fine-tune our models and built the plot)

we will be recreating all models with hs1 because the game was made with hs1 and if we try to recreate with newer Illusion games, we feel that the original soul of the game will not be there, which is our initial objective to begin with. We can definitely create better models with games like HS2 but unfortunately not everyone might appreciate this so we stick to the original foundation of the game. But don't worry, NikonMuratov, the other member of our team has 4k capable computer who can produce high quality renders for this game so as to give it a much fresher quality while also maintaining the original characteristics of the characters:)
Please continue Uncle Stephen storyline please

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That sucks. Started it thought it was ok and good enough for someone to take over.
The thing is, even if someone takes over, we wont have the same game. Because only Paperwork knew what they wanted to do with it.

It is really a shame, I started it despite being abandoned since I am totally into Exhibitionism and skinny girls with big boobs. And I was quite sad when I reached the end of content, especially because it was at the point where she wanted to try out Exhibitionism around the family she is living at.

You will find some clone or inspired game from time to time and they are decent, but cannot really compare with the original.

Reactions: hans2014frans
Jul 12, 2022

When will you start this project sage game?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes