killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Hello guys, as a Computer Science student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)
Beside coding, the art and story is bigger challenge. Anyway, good luck!

Not sure which engine you will use to generate the art, maybe stable diffusion for art and chatgpt for the story is not a bad idea since you major in CS.

Jul 12, 2022
Hello guys, as a Computer Science student, I fell in love with this game, its so unique. I have knowledge of many programming languages so Python shouldn't be hard to pick up and code. I guarantee you guys I will remake this game by 2025. Currently working on another game for an IT project so I am kind of busy atm. But the fact that I will remake this by 2025, that I can promise :)
Please continue this project i cant wait to see amy been fuck by uncle stephen

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You know, I'm something of a computer scientist myself. But it's of little use for making an AVN.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Coding is the smallest challenge, especially since PS isn't particularly complicated under the hood (for a renpy vn)
The bigger challenge is creating the images and everything that is involved in doing that
Speaking of coding, how's that ES merge coming along huh?

---

Jokes aside, it's a shame this game got abandoned and there hasn't really been anything else like it. There was one game that was sorta similar (name alludes me currently) that got remade recently (stupid idea) and ended up getting abandoned (as expected) shortly after.

I doubt it will be continued, but if it was ever remade I hope it takes aspects from both versions of this game since the older one also had some good shit it in it IMO.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
So as I understand, the images are the harder part. But since the game is mainly in Honey Select, I think it shouldn't be as hard as creating a totally new character in a engine like DAZ, especially since I heard there are a few close looking Amy cards in this thread (Which require a bit of tweaking to make her look as close as possible).

As for the story part, should I pick it up from the abandoned part? or should I deviate from act I ( and create like a branching storyline (possibly in a new city) )?

the main problem from what I think should be recreating ALL the characters in hs to continue from this story (which is more rewarding ig since the game was left on like a cliffhanger)

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
would be nice! But do we really need a remake? Amy is perfect in this... what i really need is a "chapter 2", where all lose ends come together. 0.19 is an awesome tease so far, would so nice to see how it will go further with all loose ends after she lost her anal or/and vaginal virginity
Yeah I meant like a continuation or something, I will have to carefully plan my next few months to see where I could go from here

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Coding is the smallest challenge, especially since PS isn't particularly complicated under the hood (for a renpy vn)
The bigger challenge is creating the images and everything that is involved in doing that
Yeah iirc, it has like 10k+ images :eek: but I think I can manage this since I have quite some time before 2025. It would nonetheless be a learning experience for me, and a suitable continuation for the community.

As for the technical part,
My opinion is it should be that hard considering its a hs oriented game so recreating AMY wouldn't be hard. however, my problem would arise where I have to recreate all the hs characters in the story, which could take a huge chunk of my time

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
... do we really need another remake?
There have been two attempts before, but remember: no one can think like the original dev !!!
Therefore it will never be like the original but always just a (maybe even bad) copy.
I made some small scenes myself and modified others just for fun.
I noticed how much my ideas differ from those of paperwork.

Reactions: dolfe67

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I would agree. There are some Project Sage-clones out there and while they are certainly decent, they dont compare to the original.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
So as I understand, the images are the harder part. But since the game is mainly in Honey Select, I think it shouldn't be as hard as creating a totally new character in a engine like DAZ, especially since I heard there are a few close looking Amy cards in this thread (Which require a bit of tweaking to make her look as close as possible).
Even using Daz you have a foundation just like HS but even on both you would want some extra tools to help out which HS packs usually come with but there's more out there AFAIK. The hardest part by far would be split between writing out a story and posing/animation scenes that look good. It's a skill in and of itself making these looks good imo, takes time to learn that skill.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Even using Daz you have a foundation just like HS but even on both you would want some extra tools to help out which HS packs usually come with but there's more out there AFAIK. The hardest part by far would be split between writing out a story and posing/animation scenes that look good. It's a skill in and of itself making these looks good imo, takes time to learn that skill.
Hmm you are right on the animation part but i feel like storytelling would not be a huge problem because I could get help on this from the community

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
... if DAZ is also used here, it's never the "right" Amy but just an artificial object, just like the continuing story
... then you might be better off creating your own game or novella, perhaps with reference to Amy's backstory

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
Dear community of the Project SAGE game, I talked to dwaynejohn1 and sent him my developments on the game, we came to the conclusion that we will make a game on HS with the same models and try to make or reproduce in the original vision of the author. But for now it’s too early to talk about this, since development, if it starts, will be closer to the end of the year, but for now I want to make a request, if you care about the project, please write what you want to see in the continuation of the story, who and why?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the most interesting characters for me is:

- Father, but it should be slow and lots of teasing, so it will not became boring

- the nerdy schoolboy, but the route where shes with him willingly, no forced content or sharing (for now)

- the homeless old dude (behind the shop), where she will take care of him and lots of teasing

- the two dudes at the beach, she already bath with both, but the end where she only make out with 1 should be that next time she make out with both

not sure if Im forgetting something, was awhile ago I played it.

what I DON'T want:

- rpg, very boring
- the 2 brothers. don't care
- working at the shop, not interesting
- helping homework. not fun
- neighbour with pokergame. well its good enough, don't think theres is a need for more
- the shows (clothes/content) not that interesting
- the boyfriend. don't want more. maybe a fight and they break up.

everything else is ok I think.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
what I DON'T want:

- rpg, very boring
- the 2 brothers. don't care
- working at the shop, not interesting
- helping homework. not fun
- neighbour with pokergame. well its good enough, don't think theres is a need for more
- the shows (clothes/content) not that interesting
- the boyfriend. don't want more. maybe a fight and they break up.

everything else is ok I think.
Thats a wise choice but considering some people would want them, would you be okay if some of these characters would have continued storyline progression?

Reactions: baka and Iceglitch

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
of course. its not just me that gonna play it.
this is just my "list". could help if u get many such lists to narrow down a priority list.
but, the most important is u that gonna make it, u need to feel inspired and motivated. so go with the routes u like first and second what people want to see mostly.

Reactions: Iceglitch

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020
of course. its not just me that gonna play it.
this is just my "list". could help if u get many such lists to narrow down a priority list.
but, the most important is u that gonna make it, u need to feel inspired and motivated. so go with the routes u like first and second what people want to see mostly.
I am interested in order to probe who and what paths they like, maybe someone will offer something new. And then we will take all the requests and try to drive them through our vision of the plot.

Reactions: baka

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
I am interested in order to probe who and what paths they like, maybe someone will offer something new. And then we will take all the requests and try to drive them through our vision of the plot.
exact that's the problem: "your vision" - it can never be the same way as with Paperwork, although I didn't like everything Paperwork delivered either, but that's a matter of taste - nevertheless good luck for your project

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes