dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's your prerogative to not give up, but this game is as dead as it can be.

Does anyone know of a dev who came back to finish a game after a few years of abandonment?

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
It's your prerogative to not give up, but this game is as dead as it can be.

Does anyone know of a dev who came back to finish a game after a few years of abandonment?
Clean Slate? It's not actually finished, but it was abandoned for a year or so AFAIR and it has now been under active development (again) for several months, with quite a bit of new content.

In any event, much as I miss Amy, it's pretty clear that Paperwork has other things going on in their life right now. It's OK to hope for a return (I certainly do), and it's OK to doubt that it will ever happen (I do that too), but please try to stay positive. Complaining and negativity don't help anyone.

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
What I don't get is that after all this time he is still actively looking at game asset threads on this forum. So he clearly has an interest in content creation.

Jul 12, 2022
Clean Slate? It's not actually finished, but it was abandoned for a year or so AFAIR and it has now been under active development (again) for several months, with quite a bit of new content.

In any event, much as I miss Amy, it's pretty clear that Paperwork has other things going on in their life right now. It's OK to hope for a return (I certainly do), and it's OK to doubt that it will ever happen (I do that too), but please try to stay positive. Complaining and negativity don't help anyone.
I do agree with you

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I think I did some proofreading on this ages ago.

If I had to guess why Paperwork stopped working on this, I'd guess real life, not lack of passion or ambition. He really liked developing this.

Since he started, COVID happened, and a war has broken out. The world is a very different place than when he was developing this game.

Hard bodied, naive young girl who falls in love with anal. A winning formula.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Hard bodied, naive young girl who falls in love with anal. A winning formula.
I wish. At the height of popularity Paperwork had merely .
For those of us that were around back then, the comments on F95 were too often shocked/horrified that she was into anal.
A game like this might be more successful now.
Anyone want to write/render it? I'm happy to play/playtest.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
This game is really well made, one of the few games i come back to every X amont of time.
I hope Paperwork is feeling good and doing better irl - and i really do believe that if he came back now, between Itch and Patreon and even here, he would have a fantastic following and support.

I wish we could contact him and try to encourage him, he really had something special going on here, i don't think i've seen any similar games that are nearly/as good.

Hmm interesting.. the dev was last online less than an hour ago.
What I don't get is that after all this time he is still actively looking at game asset threads on this forum. So he clearly has an interest in content creation.
If i may ask - Online where? and how do you guys know he is looking at asset threads?

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
If i may ask - Online where? and how do you guys know he is looking at asset threads?
You can just look at his profile. It will say when he was last seen on this website. He has said he has it as his homepage so it's not an indication of when he actively is here, just when he uses the PC to browse. What does show that he looks at assets from time to time is if you look at a user that has recently been online it it will say what they looked at.

An example would be this " Zulsmashing@ass last seen: 49 minutes ago · Viewing thread Project SAGE[Act 1 v0.19d][Paperwork]"

The few times I have looked to see if he was recently online and the last seen have shown threads, it showed different DAZ asset threads. Like "boring" stuff that would only be relevant to someone using DAZ to create something. Buildings and so on.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
You can just look at his profile. It will say when he was last seen on this website. He has said he has it as his homepage so it's not an indication of when he actively is here, just when he uses the PC to browse. What does show that he looks at assets from time to time is if you look at a user that has recently been online it it will say what they looked at.

An example would be this " Zulsmashing@ass last seen: 49 minutes ago · Viewing thread Project SAGE[Act 1 v0.19d][Paperwork]"

The few times I have looked to see if he was recently online and the last seen have shown threads, it showed different DAZ asset threads. Like "boring" stuff that would only be relevant to someone using DAZ to create something. Buildings and so on.
Imagine if he has been building a Daz version of Project Sage for the last two years, only to release it, continuing the story where it stopped.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes