Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I love the idea of tending to the elderly, since it kind of aligns with the canon, therefore we will look into how we can incorporate this to the storyline.

if anyone else got ideas they wanna propose send it in the thread please we will consider every idea and see if it can match the canon of this story from a logical standpoint, and we will look into it.

Moreover, what relationships do you want to see get explored? (for ex. Miyagi, Chris, Matt, etc) and which relationships do you want less focus on?

and lastly, what type of scenes do you wish to see, like in the sample scene I sent (classroom scene)?
dude, first of all, thank you for handling this. Project SAGE was definitely a game that should have continued.
You asked what we wanted, you deserve thanks again for that :)
If you remember, MC was interacting with 3 shota on the beach in Project SAGE. I wish the continuation of that route. I think it would be nice if we add an annoying cousin who does perverts at home
for example: picking up MC's skirt, tickling MC, asking the color of her panties, pranking she with KAN-CHO!!)

Ron Swanson

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone by chance have a Stable Diffusion Lora for Amy? That would be VERY interesting for those of us that can't do normal 3D modeling.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone by chance have a Stable Diffusion Lora for Amy? That would be VERY interesting for those of us that can't do normal 3D modeling.
you don't need to know 3D modeling if you ever try the honey select game. it gives you quite some flexibility to change any girl/man model existing.

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
Update: working on perfecting the Amy Honey Select Model, although I believe she isn't perfect at this moment but we will definitely make her look as close as possible. So guys don't be afraid to voice your likes and dislikes, we may not add everything you list but it gives us an overview of what the community wants so we can spend more time on what is heavily requested.

Here are a couple of screenshots from our work so far (just testing our model)

and here are a couple of different versions we have made so far (still needs some more fine-tuning)

View attachment 2600055 View attachment 2600059
Great work! If you want my opinion i think the most appealing versio.n of the bikini renders is the second from the left.
And i wouldn't mind if you could add a few cup sizes to her breasts. :)
And another suggestion: Why don't you start a new thread and do some polls?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Update: working on perfecting the Amy Honey Select Model, although I believe she isn't perfect at this moment but we will definitely make her look as close as possible. So guys don't be afraid to voice your likes and dislikes, we may not add everything you list but it gives us an overview of what the community wants so we can spend more time on what is heavily requested.

Here are a couple of screenshots from our work so far (just testing our model)

and here are a couple of different versions we have made so far (still needs some more fine-tuning)
There are only 2 things that I could ask from you. First, keep the slow paced corruption for the story, second give Amy slightly bigger butt and smaller boobs.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Great work! If you want my opinion i think the most appealing versio.n of the bikini renders is the second from the left.
And i wouldn't mind if you could add a few cup sizes to her breasts. :)
And another suggestion: Why don't you start a new thread and do some polls?
Since we are currently doing this on a part-time basis, we have been quite busy for our thread, but we will definitely do this when we are more free, probably around July

Zed84

Jun 18, 2018
Cause her name Amy. "Project S.A.G.E." not name. Who knows, what is this project?
I think Secret Agent Genetically Enhanced, I've read almost all the dialogues and especially the Granpa's ones. When Amy injures her ankle, he said something like "She should recover faster..." and he wants to prepare her in order to involve her in some missions.
I think her parents who died at the beginning of the story are actually the scientists who created her.
I think the plan was to make spies who are beautiful, but also deadly like in the "Red Sparrow" movies.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I think Secret Agent Genetically Enhanced, I've read almost all the dialogues and especially the Granpa's ones. When Amy injures her ankle, he said something like "She should recover faster..." and he wants to prepare her in order to involve her in some missions.
I think her parents who died at the beginning of the story are actually the scientists who created her.
I think the plan was to make spies who are beautiful, but also deadly like in the "Red Sparrow" movies.
Yeah there's definitely something too that there, and could explain her body shape as well. Which is why I've said in the past her body shape is a pretty important part to her character..

Reactions: pgm_01 and Zed84

Zed84

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah there's definitely something too that there, and could explain her body shape as well. Which is why I've said in the past her body shape is a pretty important part to her character..
Her sexual curiosity/appetite could be part of the project too, so the agent has no problem in using sex in order to complete the mission.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
In general, I think, all the young models should look younger and not like a shortened adult.
Also, the old models should look older and vary and, moreover, should be in context.
For example, the homeless guy should wear dirty and ragged clothes and he should smell bad.

Also, there is no sound. Please fix this.

What I want:

- Father, but it should be slow with lots of teasing so it will not become boring.
- The younger brother, but now he likes a girl from school and the MC will have to sexually educate them both.
- El colegial nerd, pero la ruta donde ella está con él voluntariamente. También puede divertirse con sus amigos aún más nerd.
- El viejo sin hogar, donde ella lo cuidará y satisfará sus necesidades sexuales a pesar de que apesta y no se esté bañando.
- El concepto de exhibicionismo forzado, donde tiene que encontrar formas de hacer que todo tipo de hombres la toquen.
- Trabajando en la tienda, porque tiene que mantener satisfechos a los clientes y a sus hijos.
- Juegos de rol, porque el MC puede ser molestado por monstruos y monstruos.

Nuevas ideas:

- MC debe ocuparse de cuidar niños en su tiempo libre. Debería cuidar niños de todas las edades y géneros, desde bebés (donde, por ejemplo, les dejaría chupar los pezones para dormir) hasta niños de la escuela (donde los ayudaría y recompensaría por hacer su tarea).
- MC también debe atender a los ancianos. Tal vez unirse a un club para los pobres y necesitados donde ella ayudaría a alimentar y bañar a abuelos y abuelas indefensos.

Lo que no quiero:

- Líneas de bronceado. Simplemente no lo hagas.
- El hermano mayor. No es necesario.
- Los espectáculos. Aburrido.
- Hank. Demasiado vainilla.
[/CITA]
Continúa desarrollando el tema con el tío, el hecho de la diferencia de edad, el factor de ser una familia le da una trama tabú que carga el juego de una morbosidad increíble; Mientras Amy desarrolla su sexualidad, el chico debe luchar contra el hecho de que su sobrina adolescente lo excita y eso genera mucho potencial y morbo. También el desamparado y el hermano menor le dan ese matiz sexual cargado de prohibiciones.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes