single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi paperwork - how are things?

I hope, everything is fine. As you can see we all are still waiting for you to come back one day.

BTW, I rememer that you mentioned that at some point "Project SAGE" will be migrated to 3D (DAZ). And I remember, there was some mixed reaction to this message from you.

So did you have a chance to try DAZ? I personally like DAZ games, but people say it takes a really long time to create renders for the games (unless you have a several powerfull PC just for the rendering). I just wanted to hear your opinion about it (especially if you tried it for your game before and have some feedback about it)

Also, if you don't want to answer me in this or another thread (for privacy reasons, etc.) - you can just send me a letter and we can chat (although I am not sure about the timezone you are in).

Keep safe. Talk to you later.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Paperwork sadly has no interest in continuing this, or his working on something else under a different name which isn't uncommon for devs on these type of games sadly.

demonoidstorm

Mar 17, 2023
Great game that was abandoned. Such a shame we never got to experience the total story. Wish it was picked up by some other dev with similar vision to carry on the torch.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I've just read the last 2 pages. This website is my start-up page on my dev computer. Everytime it was turned on I was probably online here. I wanted to clarify that.
Hi paperwork, I hope everything is good and you are doing fine.

I was thinking - it is almost three years sinse your last post, so I just wanted to tell you that many people still remember you and we all hope that one day you will be back (even after such a long time - in game world timescale).

I few weeks ago I was playing your PS Unity Minigame. And I am just wandering - with HoneySelect you created some many renders in relatively short period of time (I mean, looking at Project SAGE releases), but how about DAZ? A lot of peopel think the quality is much better than HoneySelect, but it takes forever to generate/render images (unless someone has a lot of hardware - I am thinking of https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lust-city-v0-82-candylight-studio.126667/ - with their updates about once per month). I remember you mentioned about moving Act 3 to DAZ, but a lot of people were worried about it (I think mostly because they were worried of long waiting periods between updates).

What are your thoughts about making a new game in DAZ (or continue some of your Masterpieces to DAZ now) - I am guessing the hardware should be faster today). If you are looking for the partners/team for the new game - I am sure that many people on this thread would be honored to work with you.

I have to go so have a good week.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Hi paperwork, I hope everything is good and you are doing fine.

I was thinking - it is almost three years sinse your last post, so I just wanted to tell you that many people still remember you and we all hope that one day you will be back (even after such a long time - in game world timescale).

I few weeks ago I was playing your PS Unity Minigame. And I am just wandering - with HoneySelect you created some many renders in relatively short period of time (I mean, looking at Project SAGE releases), but how about DAZ? A lot of peopel think the quality is much better than HoneySelect, but it takes forever to generate/render images (unless someone has a lot of hardware - I am thinking of https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lust-city-v0-82-candylight-studio.126667/ - with their updates about once per month). I remember you mentioned about moving Act 3 to DAZ, but a lot of people were worried about it (I think mostly because they were worried of long waiting periods between updates).

What are your thoughts about making a new game in DAZ (or continue some of your Masterpieces to DAZ now) - I am guessing the hardware should be faster today). If you are looking for the partners/team for the new game - I am sure that many people on this thread would be honored to work with you.

I have to go so have a good week.
Bro, please stop doing this. I want the game to continue as much as you. But keep posting those "encourage letter" is slowly turned into emotional/moral blackmail.

Paperwork keeps using this forum and randomly browsing thread even until today, but he never posts anything in any thread. He must have his own good reason(s). Let's just give this man some time and leisure to enjoy as he prefers. Don't put our requirement/hope (that this game will continue or comeback) as some extra weight on his shoulder.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Bro, please stop doing this. I want the game to continue as much as you. But keep posting those "encourage letter" is slowly turned into emotional/moral blackmail.

Paperwork keeps using this forum and randomly browsing thread even until today, but he never posts anything in any thread. He must have his own good reason(s). Let's just give this man some time and leisure to enjoy as he prefers. Don't put our requirement/hope (that this game will continue or comeback) as some extra weight on his shoulder.
Maybe you are right. I was just trying to show paperwork that people still remember this great game.

I never intented any of my messages to be some sort of blackmail - more like "we don't want you to throw away your Talent" thing.

Often I see on this game forum how some people insult Artists (or post some hurtful comments), so I try to re-assure Artists/Developers and tell them that their work is appreciated by many fans.

Aug 27, 2017
Maybe you are right. I was just trying to show paperwork that people still remember this great game.

I never intented any of my messages to be some sort of blackmail - more like "we don't want you to throw away your Talent" thing.

Often I see on this game forum how some people insult Artists (or post some hurtful comments), so I try to re-assure Artists/Developers and tell them that their work is appreciated by many fans.
I don't think that makes sense. This game was loved, as proven by the 250 pages on the forum, rather the author himself burned out. Now maybe we'll get a remake/sequel from the fans again, which only further confirms the interest in the game. Of course, if paperwork returns it will be grand and cool. In the meantime, hope for the community =)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I don't think that makes sense. This game was loved, as proven by the 250 pages on the forum, rather the author himself burned out. Now maybe we'll get a remake/sequel from the fans again, which only further confirms the interest in the game. Of course, if paperwork returns it will be grand and cool. In the meantime, hope for the community =)
For the last few years I saw a few people trying to do it (but nothing happened). I think to create (re-create) a game like this requires more than re-creating a few renders/images. A new Artist needs to have a talent - to come up with all the story events and implement it with rendering software (HoneySelect or DAZ, etc). I was looking at many games recently and many of them have a few small main story events in each update. There are some exceptions - like https://f95zone.to/threads/eon-v0-13-nenad-asanovic.23744/ (three main stories with multiple events happening in each update).

So get me right - I am not against some new Artists/Developers trying to re-create this game (as long as paperwork does not mind), but so far there are no real results (after three years).

In either case, I probably should stop writing my little 'messages' to paperwork - if people think that it might negatively affect the Great Artist. I think that this forum is for people to be happy and enjoy it and NOT to publish angry comments and try to hurt each other.

Perhaps, my hope "that time cures everything" is not applicable in every case.

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

I know you don't have bad intention, and I even think your first post is great. But one every week or every other week is a bit too much, especially if the letter is with similar topic. You know the more there is a thing, the less value they have.

"Often I see on this game forum how some people insult Artists", I can say I see those too, and I always fight against those. But I don't think that's the case in this thread at least right now. (there were someone complaining around lese than 1 year after Paperwork's last post).

Perhaps, my hope "that time cures everything" is not applicable in every case.
I think we can still say time cures everything, but everyone takes different period of time, and cases are different. We all don't know what happened exactly to Paperwork, so let's just hope him the best and let him heal.

Jul 12, 2022
Update: working on perfecting the Amy Honey Select Model, although I believe she isn't perfect at this moment but we will definitely make her look as close as possible. So guys don't be afraid to voice your likes and dislikes, we may not add everything you list but it gives us an overview of what the community wants so we can spend more time on what is heavily requested.

Here are a couple of screenshots from our work so far (just testing our model)

and here are a couple of different versions we have made so far (still needs some more fine-tuning)

View attachment 2600055 View attachment 2600059
Hai. Did this project sage you try to continue still progress

Reactions: dwaynejohn1

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Hai. Did this project sage you try to continue still progress
yeah we got the model now and recently its been a busy few months so aside from the designing aspect, the coding part shouldn't be a big problem now but the biggest problem is the time for us, because we are also quite busy in real life so progress has been rather slow but its never going to pause :)

Jul 12, 2022
yeah we got the model now and recently its been a busy few months so aside from the designing aspect, the coding part shouldn't be a big problem now but the biggest problem is the time for us, because we are also quite busy in real life so progress has been rather slow but its never going to pause :)
Thanks. I will wait for your progress and still support for your work on this project:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dwaynejohn1
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes