Nov 4, 2023
I'll start tweaking her on Daz... I Prefer the aesthetics and quality over HS. I won't be able to make her exactly but I'll try my best. If I get some good feedback/critique we can go from there.

Reactions: killerjeb

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Test02, changed some of her morphs, the face is extremely difficult to replicate... (ignore the skin colour I'll tweak that later). I think to get the most accurate Amy I'll have to use HS... which I don't mind doing.

View attachment 3064289
Hey, I'm no doctor or nothing (borrowing from Kung Pow Enter the Fist), but, I think you did an absolutely beautiful rendition of Amy. If you are asking if we would love to see you continue with this game, using this Amy, well, I've got two hands, two feet and one dick sticking straight high in the sky with an absolute PLEASE DO IT!!!! I would love to see Amy working a sleazy bar wearing practically nothing, serving extremely handsy drunks, and having to work the Gloryhole in the men's room too. Sometimes she gets thrown over a table and here comes the train, either on her stomach or her back. But, she gets good pay for her efforts.

Nov 4, 2023
Remade scene 1 from the game. Few concerns...
1. Will the Daz model suffice and be something people can get used to due to the fact isn't accurate.
2. Will there be enough people onboard for the DAZ version?
3. Rendering times will be a little longer due to DAZ and my pc capabilities (still manageable.)
4. If I were to continue, I think I'd want to use a few of Paperwork's scenes, with my own creative spice.

testbusintro.jpg

I honestly just miss the PS series.
Any feedback and recommendations appreciated.

Jul 12, 2022
1. Will the Daz model suffice and be something people can get used to due to the fact isn't accurate.
3. Rendering times will be a little longer due to DAZ and my pc capabilities (still manageable.)
4. If I were to continue, I think I'd want to use a few of Paperwork's scenes, with my own creative spice.

View attachment 3064657

For me can you make the character face a little bit young and cute. It just my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Jul 12, 2022

View attachment 3064657

Did you using renpy engine ?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Test02, changed some of her morphs, the face is extremely difficult to replicate... (ignore the skin colour I'll tweak that later). I think to get the most accurate Amy I'll have to use HS... which I don't mind doing.

View attachment 3064289
I think part of what makes Amy's look is the textures themselves, I think if you really want to get it similar you need to stylized it up a little and not chase the default Daz realism textures. I think of things like FF7R style that would probably help bring her to life in a new model.

Also, one thing you could probably do is remake the model in HS then find a plugin to export it, take it into blender with your new model and sculpt it around the HS model you exported before reporting it back into Daz as a preset or however that works. It would be extra work but that's probably the way to go to get the closest likeness to it.

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021

View attachment 3064289
just my opinion
- the hips should be a little rounder
- her abs are too strongly for me
- and the face looks more like an adult's, not like an 18-19 year old high school girl ... I know the face is difficult to create, but something more youthful would be better

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

View attachment 3064289
my thoughts, on the face.
1. the original mouth is smaller.
2. the original eyebrow is slimmer and darker and more straight.
3. the original face cheek is actually rounder and with more meat(baby fat face).
4. the original skin color is redder which means her skin base color is whiter ( the skin will look red only because it's super white and thin, that the capillaries become obvious)
4. the original has no Nasal pattern, which combine with 3 and 4, make her looks younger.

my thoughts, on the body.
1. the original boob are even bigger like you said.
2. the original looks have more muscle on the back/shoulder and the upper arms.
3. the original has more muscle and fat on the upper legs.
4. the original stomach is less flat.
I remember the original story mentioned or Paperwork once mentioned that Amy has baby fat before and she exercise a lot. so that explain why she remains a young face while looks slim with a lot muscle.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see Amy with more reddish hair, like mine. Smaller boobs are okay with me too. Just my preference guys, no need to get all protective.

Nov 4, 2023
my thoughts, on the face.
1. the original mouth is smaller.
2. the original eyebrow is slimmer and darker and more straight.
3. the original face cheek is actually rounder and with more meat(baby fat face).
4. the original skin color is redder which means her skin base color is whiter ( the skin will look red only because it's super white and thin, that the capillaries become obvious)
4. the original has no Nasal pattern, which combine with 3 and 4, make her looks younger.

my thoughts, on the body.
1. the original boob are even bigger like you said.
2. the original looks have more muscle on the back/shoulder and the upper arms.
3. the original has more muscle and fat on the upper legs.
4. the original stomach is less flat.
I remember the original story mentioned or Paperwork once mentioned that Amy has baby fat before and she exercise a lot. so that explain why she remains a young face while looks slim with a lot muscle.
Great feedback!

Ill see what I can do.

Reactions: killerjeb

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I tried to fix her as much as I could but too difficult to replicate on DAZ...
If you're not only adding to paperworks game while using his images, she can look any way you want. The size of the mouth or the thickness of the eyebrows and such stuff has no impact on the story.

My recommendation would be to make a model that looks good to you, you're going to be spending a lot of time looking at that model, so you might as well try to enjoy it too.

Recreating her in daz is always going to involve some alteration, every hs image the face looks flat and without detail, most of the images in the game have any looking towards the camera so there are only a few images that give you a good side profile.
Some of the morphs you need are not a part of the base morphs for g9/g8.1/g8 models, although if you have some of the anime styled characters like Akio that can help you out with the face.

A tip for shaping the hip area to get rid of the blocky look of the hip, there are morphs on both the hip and the waist you can use to smooth it out a bit, I think they are a part of the base model pack. You can also use the full body morphs to only get the body shape of the character models you own without changing the head. just pick a body type you like and then modify that instead of doing everything from scratch.

If you know how to make reformers you can create some basic morphs with that, and if you have the mesh-grabber add-on you have even more flexibility. And if you have some skill with blender, you can do anything you want. Blender has some very easy-to-use tools to sculpt the model any way you like.

If you're fairly new to daz studio, I recommend you just create a character of your own since trying to accurately recreate Amy requires a bit more than just dialing up a few morphs.

Do what you want, so what if you piss off a few strangers on the internet, If they want something different they can learn to do it themselves. You have no obligation to paperworks fans.

Besides, what people find sexy/hot is very subjective, I personally don't think paperworks Amy looks good, but that applies to most HS models. These are low quality models made for real-time render and they looked dated when they were first released.

If you cook shit it doesn't matter how good you are at cooking you'll always end up with shit. ;)

Jul 12, 2022
If you're not only adding to paperworks game while using his images, she can look any way you want. The size of the mouth or the thickness of the eyebrows and such stuff has no impact on the story.

My recommendation would be to make a model that looks good to you, you're going to be spending a lot of time looking at that model, so you might as well try to enjoy it too.

Recreating her in daz is always going to involve some alteration, every hs image the face looks flat and without detail, most of the images in the game have any looking towards the camera so there are only a few images that give you a good side profile.
Some of the morphs you need are not a part of the base morphs for g9/g8.1/g8 models, although if you have some of the anime styled characters like Akio that can help you out with the face.

A tip for shaping the hip area to get rid of the blocky look of the hip, there are morphs on both the hip and the waist you can use to smooth it out a bit, I think they are a part of the base model pack. You can also use the full body morphs to only get the body shape of the character models you own without changing the head. just pick a body type you like and then modify that instead of doing everything from scratch.

If you know how to make reformers you can create some basic morphs with that, and if you have the mesh-grabber add-on you have even more flexibility. And if you have some skill with blender, you can do anything you want. Blender has some very easy-to-use tools to sculpt the model any way you like.

If you're fairly new to daz studio, I recommend you just create a character of your own since trying to accurately recreate Amy requires a bit more than just dialing up a few morphs.

Do what you want, so what if you piss off a few strangers on the internet, If they want something different they can learn to do it themselves. You have no obligation to paperworks fans.

Besides, what people find sexy/hot is very subjective, I personally don't think paperworks Amy looks good, but that applies to most HS models. These are low quality models made for real-time render and they looked dated when they were first released.

If you cook shit it doesn't matter how good you are at cooking you'll always end up with shit. ;)
For me why dont you try using Honey Select 2 model to create this character

Reactions: Defundthemedia
Nov 4, 2023

Fully get what you're saying. I noticed someone a few pages back was able to recreate her in HS so fingers crossed they are able to continue the series.

I'll continue progressing with my model on DAZ. I've always liked slim and lean models... speaking of the devil...
Untitled-1.jpg

Also she needs a name, thoughts and suggestions :)?
Once I perfect the model to my liking ill create the other characters and get to work. The story will be inspired with the same style of scenes.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Fully get what you're saying. I noticed someone a few pages back was able to recreate her in HS so fingers crossed they are able to continue the series.

I'll continue progressing with my model on DAZ. I've always liked slim and lean models... speaking of the devil...
View attachment 3071926

Also she needs a name, thoughts and suggestions :)?
Once I perfect the model to my liking ill create the other characters and get to work. The story will be inspired with the same style of scenes.
I like the new image better, as it conveys more the image of a young, unexperienced adult, what Amy was.
I suggest you rather to use a short name, that can be seen as a real name but also as a shortcut of another first name.
As this further contributes to this impression like:
Emma
Ann
Max
Charlie

Reactions: Defundthemedia
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes