Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
Remade scene 1 from the game. Few concerns...
1. Will the Daz model suffice and be something people can get used to due to the fact isn't accurate.
2. Will there be enough people onboard for the DAZ version?
3. Rendering times will be a little longer due to DAZ and my pc capabilities (still manageable.)
4. If I were to continue, I think I'd want to use a few of Paperwork's scenes, with my own creative spice.

View attachment 3064657

I honestly just miss the PS series.
Any feedback and recommendations appreciated.
I like this way she looks, i do think the boobs should be somewhat bigger, they were really out of proportion on Amy's small frame (in a good way)

Good luck on your endeavour

Reactions: h2co3

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I've been modding the game on and off for a while, but I'm changing a lot of stuff. The graphics for one, and I have been told that Amy doesn't look like Amy, She's apparently looks generic and my characters look artificial and impersonal. I'm also only using the story as a base, changing anything I want, if that's not for you save yourself the trouble and play something else. You should also be aware that this project of mine does not have regular releases and may end suddenly without warning at any time.

But if you want to take a look here is the thread : VN - Ren'Py - A mod for ProjectSAGE | F95zone
Be aware you need paperworks last version of the game.

I do not know of any other mods/remakes for the game, only a couple of individuals planing to make something.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
It's the best corruption game I've ever played, the new visuals look awesome; I hope you have all the support of the community to develop it. I'm waiting excite

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Fully get what you're saying. I noticed someone a few pages back was able to recreate her in HS so fingers crossed they are able to continue the series.

I'll continue progressing with my model on DAZ. I've always liked slim and lean models... speaking of the devil...
View attachment 3071926

Also she needs a name, thoughts and suggestions :)?
Once I perfect the model to my liking ill create the other characters and get to work. The story will be inspired with the same style of scenes.
Mia, Sophi, Violet, Jenny, Rachel

Bandersnatch777

Nov 6, 2023
Fully get what you're saying. I noticed someone a few pages back was able to recreate her in HS so fingers crossed they are able to continue the series.

I'll continue progressing with my model on DAZ. I've always liked slim and lean models... speaking of the devil...
View attachment 3071926

Once I perfect the model to my liking ill create the other characters and get to work. The story will be inspired with the same style of scenes.
I propose "Babydoll", after Emily Browning's Sucker Punch character. Based mostly on the face .
Also, Paperwork was kind enough to run with my idea of Amy joining a D&D4E-ish campaign. I was flattered & embarrassed both at once. If you'd like to see some of that correspondence, &/or look at that tentative story branch, shoot me an e-mail <Bandersnatch@hotmail.com>, and I'll cobble up what I can find. If you *do* reconstitute Project SAGE with updates, you may want your own thread here at F95 Zone. If so, I've a tenner that I would PayPal to you "For Love of Amy (NameX)". :) Have fun!

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020

View attachment 3071926

Try this hairstyle, it's as close as possible to the HS version.

Reactions: Priappus

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
it will be something of a prequel to the game we are about to develop so it will be a rather short demo of a few scenes you'd want most? please list down below so I can see which ones are the most popular or make most sense in regards to the original game.

Jul 12, 2022
it will be something of a prequel to the game we are about to develop so it will be a rather short demo of a few scenes you'd want most? please list down below so I can see which ones are the most popular or make most sense in regards to the original game.
Stephen and neigbour

Reactions: xw1
Jul 12, 2022
Thank you, but could you list multiple scenes that you'd be interested in seeing in order of importance?

like for example:
1. Stephen
2. Miyagi
3. Etc etc
When do you plan to release a demo? And i want to know did you just continue the story or from the begining? Hahaha im just curious

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
When do you plan to release a demo? And i want to know did you just continue the story or from the begining? Hahaha im just curious
the demo will be based on a few scenes that is not entirely related to the story but has some relevance that left some of us wanting more before paperwork left. The demo will be created to test my story-telling ability as well as the creativity aspect when it comes to the characters/world design as I understand it will not be as good of a quality as paperwork's original work so the demo would be there to see how much improvement needs to be done before we can work on reviving the original game. the due date is currently unknown but shouldn't take more than 2-3 months if all goes well.

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes