xw1

Sep 21, 2017
The problem is that in the original game, the description of Amy's feelings and experiences, as well as the piquant situations in which she found herself, was catchy. What Paperwork did well. Unfortunately, in third-party attempts to revive the game, everything descends into a rather banal fuck.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The problem is that in the original game, the description of Amy's feelings and experiences, as well as the piquant situations in which she found herself, was catchy. What Paperwork did well. Unfortunately, in third-party attempts to revive the game, everything descends into a rather banal fuck.
Yes. This always was my main problem with clones of this game and it is the same with people who try to continue or rework the story.

Games which took huge inspiration of Project Sage were good, but they were not the same. E.g. Primal Desires (or Lustful Instincts, I dont know what the most recent name was) was a great game. But it did not come close to Project Sage.

dwaynejohn1

Oct 12, 2022
Well Paperwork's initial version was just that to be fair, because you can't expect great content right from the start. But I promise, in our rendition of the remake, we will try to place great emphasis on the story-telling aspect, albeit being two non-native speakers of the English language.

H

Hai. How the progress on this game?
Right now, working with renpy to adapt to the coding techniques and trying to add the lust meter as well as the telephone (might be added in much later versions though). However, expect some scenes(or locations) to be different because remaking the entire world maps that paperwork used would be a designing nightmare haha

_DotEXE_

Jan 9, 2024
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
Hey i agree, too many games out there with "thick" women with unrealistic assets making it looks like a video game character creation gone bad. I definitely miss the mid 90's to early 2000's ideal woman body type...

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hey i agree, too many games out there with "thick" women with unrealistic assets making it looks like a video game character creation gone bad. I definitely miss the mid 90's to early 2000's ideal woman body type...
Yep.
Need a diet? Fitness? - No!!! Stop paying attention at those terrible body-shamers! Your are perfect as you are! Each pound of your body is perfect! All 200 of them! Eat one more hamburger, honey.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Well Paperwork's initial version was just that to be fair, because you can't expect great content right from the start. But I promise, in our rendition of the remake, we will try to place great emphasis on the story-telling aspect, albeit being two non-native speakers of the English language.

Right now, working with renpy to adapt to the coding techniques and trying to add the lust meter as well as the telephone (might be added in much later versions though). However, expect some scenes(or locations) to be different because remaking the entire world maps that paperwork used would be a designing nightmare haha
still focus on anal tho?cuz the other mod for this isn't which a shame.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes