single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
There are some people posting on this thread?!

It has been more than four years since the last updated - this game is DEAD!

paperwork is not coming back - forget about this game.

There are plenty of very good games on this forum - choose something else.

• Sad
Reactions: L7Bear

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021

... if that's your opinion then just ignore this thread, but let other people do what they want

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

:rolleyes: I don't understand why some people think that they are the boss of the forum. Let people do what they want and go boss around your dog.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I still dreaming how this game ending
I'm glad.
Between March 2019 and Aug 2020 I exchanged about 150 to 200 messages with paperwork . A lot of it was just banter or about typos/corrections to the existing game, but we did discuss how Act I might end, what Act II and Act III would be about.
It was supposed to have three acts, and what the story was REALLY about wouldn't be revealed until the final release of Act I.
It was all building to something - especially the minor little scenes (like the subway) that were easily glossed over and forgotten.

It's been almost 4 years now.
If it was as simple as clicking a button to share those old messages I might do it.

However, I remember watching "Donnie Darko" with a friend of mine back when that film came out. For months we discussed different theories of what was really going on in that film. Then the DVD came out or the website was updated or something and the director/writer (Richard Kelly) explained it.
His explanation sucked.
His explanation also killed all the different, interesting theories we had.
Also he released a Director's Cut on DVD which wasn't nearly as good as the theatrical cut ("PayBack" is the only other film I know of where the Director's Cut is worse than the theatrical. Oh, and "Heaven's Gate" and "Team America World Police". Anyway.)

I think if we had been able to see Paperwork's ending to Act I it would have made perfect sense.
I think if we had been able to experience Paperwork's Daz3D Act II it would have been amazing.
If it had made it to Act III... well, I can't even imagine how the game would have ended.

However, I think if I just told people where the game was going to go... without having Paperwork's talent and ability to craft the story so you understood it... I think most of you would go "Huh?" rather than "Oh!"

That said, if you're really interested in spoilers... I dunno. Maybe I could come up with some way to describe it in a "spoiler" and post it here. I'll think about how to do that.

ETA. I don't know what happened to paperwork or why they disappeared. I've tried contacting them in all the ways I could think of and haven't gotten any response since August 2020. I suspect the worst.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I guess I can share this much.

In August 2020 our conversations turned to doing a commission job (which I would pay for, but could be shared with anyone.)
My first ideas were ... ?

The basic structure was going to be roughly the same
  1. Open with Theo writing at his laptop while Amy fills his coffee.
  2. The VIP segment.
  3. Amy standing at the counter daydreaming about Theo writing about her D&D game.
    1. paperwork loved the "acid splash" idea too much and wanted to use that in the main game instead.
  4. Amy in the freezer being rescued by Theo, and then Theo helps warm her up, and just when he's about to climax
  5. Theo writing at his laptop while Amy refills his coffee.
Of course, this makes more sense if you know that "Theo" in the game is a cameo/reference to me. I write AVNs under that name.

Anyway, we were working out the details on this, and paperwork said they had some test renders they wanted to show me... and then... I think the last message I had from them was 24 August 2020.

Part of those 24 Aug 2020 messages were the following:

me: "If anything, people are going to need entertainment as they socially isolate in the months to come. You can do your part by encouraging men & women to stay home and fap to ProjectSAGE :D "

paperwork: "Amy should work that little ass of hers. I'll tell her about her new mission to keep morale high :) "

Reactions: Lexguard and six-

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I don't think that helps that much. most of us are here not because the texture quality. BTW, we already have a member making a DAZ re-rendering, story re-organize mod for this game: VN - Ren'Py - A mod for ProjectSAGE | F95zone
you should check it out.
Love the idea and will definitely check it out.
But... it looks like they started in 2022 and as of 2024 they only have Day 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
I'm glad.
Between March 2019 and Aug 2020 I exchanged about 150 to 200 messages with paperwork . A lot of it was just banter or about typos/corrections to the existing game, but we did discuss how Act I might end, what Act II and Act III would be about.
It was supposed to have three acts, and what the story was REALLY about wouldn't be revealed until the final release of Act I.
It was all building to something - especially the minor little scenes (like the subway) that were easily glossed over and forgotten.

It's been almost 4 years now.
If it was as simple as clicking a button to share those old messages I might do it.

However, I remember watching "Donnie Darko" with a friend of mine back when that film came out. For months we discussed different theories of what was really going on in that film. Then the DVD came out or the website was updated or something and the director/writer (Richard Kelly) explained it.
His explanation sucked.
His explanation also killed all the different, interesting theories we had.
Also he released a Director's Cut on DVD which wasn't nearly as good as the theatrical cut ("PayBack" is the only other film I know of where the Director's Cut is worse than the theatrical. Oh, and "Heaven's Gate" and "Team America World Police". Anyway.)

I think if we had been able to see Paperwork's ending to Act I it would have made perfect sense.
I think if we had been able to experience Paperwork's Daz3D Act II it would have been amazing.
If it had made it to Act III... well, I can't even imagine how the game would have ended.

However, I think if I just told people where the game was going to go... without having Paperwork's talent and ability to craft the story so you understood it... I think most of you would go "Huh?" rather than "Oh!"

That said, if you're really interested in spoilers... I dunno. Maybe I could come up with some way to describe it in a "spoiler" and post it here. I'll think about how to do that.

ETA. I don't know what happened to paperwork or why they disappeared. I've tried contacting them in all the ways I could think of and haven't gotten any response since August 2020. I suspect the worst.
At least you already try your best. Hope paperwork will comeback

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
BTW. Since it is probably so long that it doesn't matter anymore...

Did anyone ever upload the "PhotoshootPt3-3.0-pc" game?

Not sure if I should even have this, or if I should share, but what the hell, right?

Let's see if I still remember how to MEGA:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
of what I have (except the two originals and the picture-sets u can find here and there)
- ProjectSAGEThe1stPhotoshoot-2.5-pc
- ProjectSAGEUnion-1.0-pc

is this like a continuation of 1st Photoshoot?
but it says Pt.3 Act3a
is theres a part 2?

Reactions: L7Bear
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes