Jul 12, 2022
BTW. Since it is probably so long that it doesn't matter anymore...

Did anyone ever upload the "PhotoshootPt3-3.0-pc" game?

Not sure if I should even have this, or if I should share, but what the hell, right?

Let's see if I still remember how to MEGA:
Mega
What is it about? Can you tell me?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
What is it about? Can you tell me?
Let's say that it's an alternate reality where our heroine is quite a bit different:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mostly it in involves that alternate universe definitely 18+ years old female protagonist as she starts learning at a local photo studio - both in front of the camera, and behind the scenes.

COMPLETELY NOT CANON and would've probably violated several Patreon rules if it had been posted there (which it never was.)

In this alternate universe our female protagonist has an older sister named Jen (i.e. Jennifer) and her other family members are extremely different from either version of Project Sage.

Anyway, the game includes all 3 parts, and I'm pretty sure paperwork never shared this with anyone else (and might be pissed if they learn I shared it), but...

Give a try.
I doubt you'll be disappointed.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
of what I have (except the two originals and the picture-sets u can find here and there)
- ProjectSAGEThe1stPhotoshoot-2.5-pc
- ProjectSAGEUnion-1.0-pc

is this like a continuation of 1st Photoshoot?
but it says Pt.3 Act3a
is theres a part 2?
As far as I know, Pt.3 includes all three parts.

I'm pretty sure paperwork already shared Union, so it should be somewhere in this thread.
If not I have a copy of that as well.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. just tried it (a bit) and has nothing to do with the1stphotoshoot.
I noticed an error. u can type age "like 18" but the dude says. "fifteen" as word (not number) in the beginning when he asks about her age. later it will use the number "18".

so what we get is yet again another meaty game that has no ending :D
appreciated but a bit sad that we never get to the end of any of the stories.

also, Paperwork whatever he do/wherever he is, will not mind. he should appreciate that his game gets out so people can enjoy it.

Reactions: L7Bear
Jul 12, 2022
Let's say that it's an alternate reality where our heroine is quite a bit different:

Mostly it in involves that alternate universe definitely 18+ years old female protagonist as she starts learning at a local photo studio - both in front of the camera, and behind the scenes.

COMPLETELY NOT CANON and would've probably violated several Patreon rules if it had been posted there (which it never was.)

In this alternate universe our female protagonist has an older sister named Jen (i.e. Jennifer) and her other family members are extremely different from either version of Project Sage.

Anyway, the game includes all 3 parts, and I'm pretty sure paperwork never shared this with anyone else (and might be pissed if they learn I shared it), but...

Give a try.
I doubt you'll be disappointed.
I will try

Largo

Jul 29, 2017

Not sure if I should even have this, or if I should share, but what the hell, right?

Mega
Thank you for sharing this !

Reactions: L7Bear and nn2017

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I don't know what happened to paperwork or why they disappeared. I've tried contacting them in all the ways I could think of and haven't gotten any response since August 2020. I suspect the worst.
I always thought that it was really strange that around March 2020 paperwork disappeared and then miraculously came back in August 2020 (just to post a few short messages) and then disappeared again from both threads.

The only reasonable explanation that I can think of is the real paperwork passed away around March 2020, somebody got a hold of his/her computer and discovered that there is a lot of money coming every month on Patreon account (at that time it was probably at least US $1000 per months) then posted a few short messages (which were crafted to look like paperwork's messages) to restore money flow (around August 2020). This little trick would result in at least US $10,000 (tax free) in the first 12-15 months.

The fact that we see somebody ocassionally checking some 3D Rendering threads using the paperworks's account (and without any new paperwork's game being announced) - could be anything.

And if I am wrong - paperwork can always reply to this message and I will publicly appologize to him/her/them (but I think my theory is correct).

Reactions: nn2017

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I always thought that it was really strange that around March 2020 paperwork disappeared and then miraculously came back in August 2020 (just to post a few short messages) and then disappeared again from both threads.

The only reasonable explanation that I can think of is the real paperwork passed away around March 2020, somebody got a hold of his/her computer and discovered that there is a lot of money coming every month on Patreon account (at that time it was probably at least US $1000 per months) then posted a few short messages (which were crafted to look like paperwork's messages) to restore money flow (around August 2020). This little trick would result in at least US $10,000 (tax free) in the first 12-15 months.

The fact that we see somebody ocassionally checking some 3D Rendering threads using the paperworks's account (and without any new paperwork's game being announced) - could be anything.

And if I am wrong - paperwork can always reply to this message and I will publicly appologize to him/her/them (but I think my theory is correct).
I forget the timeline, but the first disappearance was due to someone very close to paperwork dying of covid, and paperwork getting overwhelmed by depression.

Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.

Before that the messages I got from paperwork always referred to themselves as "we" and after they returned their messages referred to themself as "I".

I don't think it was any sort of scam. I think the Patreon remained (and remains) active because it was forgotten and abandoned.
1713688320015.png

We know their development computer was set up to auto-login to F95 and F95 as the default page for their browser, so all we know is that computer is online and being used by someone sometimes.
Which, unfortunately, doesn't mean much. Last year I found out that a friend of mine was still using her late-husband's computer. He passed away roughly a decade ago. I got her a brand new computer soon after that.

Anyway, it's all just guesses what happened.

One thing that is certain - even after almost 4 years, there are still a lot of us watching this thread hoping for... something.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

Mega
wow, still reading the act1 of this story, really good one so far.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only thing I know is that paperwork is still actively using his profile on f95 and its not automatic but someone is browsing around.
this is from "now/today"
Image1.png

hard to know 100% if this is him or someone else.
but in the end it doesn't matter much. he will not get back "here"
but who knows, maybe he is already back but with a new patron and doing something else.
or he is just tired of it and don't care anymore. we can only speculate.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Here's a really stupid question...
As some of you might know - in addition to being a HUGE fan of paperwork and Project Sage - I have been a writer for AVNs (Adult Visual Novels) since 2018.
I could never write like paperwork.
Even if I tried to write the exact same story, I wouldn't be able to match paperwork's brilliance and complexity.
I'm not saying I could even try to make something similar.
Just that I'm writing down notes for what I would do if I could.

If I tried to write something more-or-less inspired by Project Sage...

Well, here's that really stupid question:
What is your strongest memory of this game/games?
What would you want/expect from a game inspired by Project Sage?

also note: I'm just a writer. I don't know the first thing about HoneySelect, HS2, Daz3D, or otherwise creating visuals.
HOWEVER, if someone were capable and willing of creating visuals for what I might write... well, DM/PM/message me.

I'm not expecting much/anything, especially since this game has been dead/abandoned for almost 4 years, but... maybe...
No promises.
Just thinking/hoping.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why don't u look into the project going on right now?
see if Gunsothegreat is interested in some sharing of work?

what I like about Project Sage is not easy to write.
what I can say is that I enjoy that Amy is put into many different situations.
I like her curiosity, naivete, perversion and all the branches I can decide myself.
its more of a game than VN with all the choices we can do. and when I say choices, those matters.

to mimic this is not just difficult because of the different writings, but the immense work he put into it.

if I where to "try" myself, I would "NOT" try to mimic him at all.
what I would do is to create "standalone" kinetic-novels that focus on one thing or two.

I like the father, so maybe I would just create a novel focusing about whats going on at home.
I would add very little "sex" scenes with the brothers (just teasers) and just focus (slow burn)
on the interaction between Amy and father. mimic as much possible the feeling I got the ProjectSage
and continue when it left off to add more scenes.

I wouldn't dare to try to add more. just father would take immense amount of work.
but, if successful and I was able to finish (a few ends with father) who knows if I would add the brothers and go from there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have seen some hs renders by others that looks "okish"
the thing is that Paperwork did work on it for a long time and got better with post-work.
surely maybe its not that important as long Amy and the other characters looks the same.
it should not be impossible to find someone(maybe more) that would like to help with the renders.

Reactions: L7Bear
Jul 12, 2022
Mostly because their visual - particularly they're main protagonist (Amy, Sage, whatever you name her) - doesn't look right to me.

View attachment 3569945 View attachment 3569946

I don't have any problem with what they are doing, but it's just too different from what I would want to do.
Yeah that why i more prefer HS model. I tried play A mod Project Sage from them but i can feel anything like Paperwork Project Sage

Reactions: nn2017 and L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I have seen some hs renders by others that looks "okish"
the thing is that Paperwork did work on it for a long time and got better with post-work.
surely maybe its not that important as long Amy and the other characters looks the same.
it should not be impossible to find someone(maybe more) that would like to help with the renders.

Anyway, I've only been thinking about this for a few days, and only starting putting pen to paper (well, keyboard to google doc) for about 10 hours.
Maybe something will come of this.
Maybe I'll put it in a (digital) drawer with other story drafts (that I haven't forgotten about, still plan to work on later, but haven't worked on in months/years.)

Reactions: nn2017
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes