atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it was a scene where "Amy" (the female MC) was giving a bath to the homeless guy but it was cut from the release.

i think it would be wicked hot but i think a little too early for her to be doing that. props to dev for leaving that on the cutting room floor. but i do expect to see it at some point as Amy continues to build her relationship with the homeless people.

• Love
Reactions: Locamenteloco

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
– Metro event (2 variants depending on whether the MC is drunk or not at the time)

I drank all the alcohol I could in one of my saves but didn't get the other variant.

Freaky266

Mar 14, 2018
– Metro event (2 variants depending on whether the MC is drunk or not at the time)

I drank all the alcohol I could in one of my saves but didn't get the other variant.
You gotta pick the right options when she wears the skimpier maid outfit. You'll know it's a success when she also drinks wearing the magician costume.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is there a vaginal sex now ? she's keeping her virginity for so long and just anal sex especially with a female MC is boring

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
she's keeping her virginity for so long and just anal sex especially with a female MC is boring
I like that she is not immediately becoming a slut. But it does feel the progression is a bit slow.
Please spare with the same "too slow" complaining like the whole AWAM thread has become. In this thread I will definitely make excessive use of the ignore function (only 215 people at the moment on my list :confused: )

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Please spare with the same "too slow" complaining like the whole AWAM thread has become. In this thread I will definitely make excessive use of the ignore function (only 215 people at the moment on my list :confused: )
Oh please don't. There is nothing worse than being on your ignore list. Nothing but that!
It was a valid point, if so many people have a problem with it, there is something to it. I have no problem with teasing, immediate action sucks, but this is kind of getting milked. It is still bearable, but should not be stretched much further.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh please don't. There is nothing worse than being on your ignore list. Nothing but that!
Couldn't care less about you sarcasm, or to quote a ruined TV-series: "The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep."

And if you feel milked, tell the dev this on his patreon page. And if the devs game still doesn't develop in the direction you want, drop you patreon payments. And enjoy it for free, if you can, because it's not going the way you want. Simple huh?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Some basic facts -

1) 2Nd version released in Sept last year so it’s been 9 months thus far.

2) it’s only 12 days in game time.

3) FP has progressed a fair leap in terms of corruption and exhibitionism.

4) FP is super keen in more intimate moments with Hank.

5) Hank is a bastard, he will wan to fuck FP real soon.

6) Paperwork has stated a few times there will be actual sex in Act 1

7) it’s a bit silly trying to milk just 550$ Of his Patreons but we are all entitled to our opinions.

8) Paperwork can’t please everyone.

9) Sex is coming, be patient.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Couldn't care less about you sarcasm, or to quote a ruined TV-series: "The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep."

And if you feel milked, tell the dev this on his patreon page. And if the devs game still doesn't develop in the direction you want, drop you patreon payments. And enjoy it for free, if you can, because it's not going the way you want. Simple huh?
Lion huh, what a bold statement. Not an obnoxious person at all. We are allowed to criticise. Actually just going with the flow and not criticising stuff... that is sheeplike behavior.

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
So I just got around to playing this game for the first time yesterday and holy shit is it good! The main character is smoking hot and I'm blown away by how many character choices there are, usually leading to different scenes or outcomes. I don't know how the creator keeps track of it all.

I'm not on the "progression is too slow" bandwagon because the build up and tease is quite good, but honestly I was expecting the MC to dish out some BJ/HJs here and there aside from the repairman. Maybe I missed some?

Also, I have two questions that might involve spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
it does feel the progression is a bit slow.
There are hundreds if not thousands of games which have sexxing with 3 clicks in the game, and ahegao slutting within 10 clicks. Why not allow this game to be somewhat different ?

As other people (and the author himself) already have said, sex is coming. It's not like there isn't enough material to fap in it as it stands.

EDIT: you could also give the first version of the game a whirl, since it should fit your expectations. Lemme try to find it for you.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are hundreds if not thousands of games which have sexxing with 3 clicks in the game, and ahegao slutting within 10 clicks. Why not allow this game to be somewhat different ?

As other people (and the author himself) already have said, sex is coming. It's not like there isn't enough material to fap in it as it stands.

EDIT: you could also give the first version of the game a whirl, since it should fit your expectations. Lemme try to find it for you.
It does not have to be immediate sex. But considering it is one of the actually longer games gameplaywise, I would expect a little bit more than just still pure voyeurism (not immediate peeepee in vayayay). I just feel too much of teasing can start defeating the purpose. It was not even a huge complaint, just the guy who thinks so highly of himself blowing my comment out of proportion. "But it does feel the progression is a bit slow." - yeah what a scalding criticism.

Reactions: Namco15

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So I just got around to playing this game for the first time yesterday and holy shit is it good! The main character is smoking hot and I'm blown away by how many character choices there are, usually leading to different scenes or outcomes. I don't know how the creator keeps track of it all.

I'm not on the "progression is too slow" bandwagon because the build up and tease is quite good, but honestly I was expecting the MC to dish out some BJ/HJs here and there aside from the repairman. Maybe I missed some?

Reactions: HenWen

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018

I think you missed some of the events.

Reactions: HenWen and Jude6
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes