rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I like the game I hate the girl. So skiny, she is look like a skeleton. I dont give money, I know that but its free still I cant dicide.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know the rules about it, but would it be possible to have a torrent of this game? I bet that with the number of fans of this game, shit would download in no time at all...

Mega's 6h delay is giving me anxiety issues (and I am limited by the technology of my time from downloading from other mirrors)

May 14, 2017
I don't know the rules about it, but would it be possible to have a torrent of this game? I bet that with the number of fans of this game, shit would download in no time at all...

Mega's 6h delay is giving me anxiety issues (and I am limited by the technology of my time from downloading from other mirrors)
how the hell does ur take 6 hours, i use mega and it takes me about 40 minutes for 1.95GB and i thought mines was bad

madbloke

May 4, 2017

Reactions: stever

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Life of adults is boring Ibrawar :) I'm an adult and doing this to feel like a teenager :)
Any hope for MAC version posted here (newest one) really interested in hearing how this story plays out. Dont have extra cash now.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a point to the Modeling / Waitress job aside from naughty events? Like do you eventually need X amount of money for something? Tryin to figure out how i want her to be but since i dunno if money is even needed for anything its making it hard lol.

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
Is there a point to the Modeling / Waitress job aside from naughty events? Like do you eventually need X amount of money for something? Tryin to figure out how i want her to be but since i dunno if money is even needed for anything its making it hard lol.
She does buy things every now and then and the money is deducted from her total. I think the main focus of the money in Act 1 though is she is saving for college. It may become more important in Act 2 or 3 where if she doesn't have enough she may not go to college or be driven to do some more lewd acts to get the money she needs. Not sure on that yet. PW hasn't said.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good sized update but I wish there was more stuff with Stephen.
the scene with the homeless dragged; maybe it'll go somewhere next couple updates down the line.
now, a very painful long wait until v0.16

EDIT: that being said, there's only teasing in this version. no hj/bj scenes as far as I could determine.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes