Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks stever. But I cannot get wine to run. I'd love an optimized MAC version though if possible. They have had them in the past...I've played this game. Cannot wait to see what that crazy dame is up to next.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Next to the beach/Profs/Chloe event which is promising, I really liked the drunk, public, groping scene in the train, that was really hot, with all the guys around her. Hope for more mini events like this in the forthcoming updates.

But again, an excellent update with huge amount of renderings and story delevoping. I think some HJ/BJ for Stephen is just a question of time. I hope she will become very helpful for Stephen and his problem, and maybe Auntie becomes thankful too, that her niece helps her husband, muahahah ...

And I am glad to see, the dev now have 143 patreons. When I started to look at this there were 117. Very good!

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
can anyone share save files pls?
A - end of version 15? Sure can do. If not u need to apply a bit common sense and state which save file of what scene u wan specifically

B - this is one of those games whereby there are numerious mini hidden scenes based on choice triggers. Yes choices does matter in PS. So yr doing yrself a big disservice by jumping ahead.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh, just found this on his patreon page. At least for me, this is a mouth watering idea. But I am a pervert. So ...

Addendum: You said, if I remember right, that she will be older, probably, in Act 2 and/or Act 3. I just had an idea which you already had or you maybe took into consideration. It would be just absolutely awesome if we can play her older as a maybe divorced mom, with an optional incest path (all legal age of couse, a curious son and a even more curious daughter). Would be the first game series where you can play the MC in young age, and later on as mom!

I plan her to be older for Act 3 (not too old :) ) I never thought of her as mother material until you wrote it :) There can be side stories or commission works about it.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I asked a similar question back in April March which Paperword said there will be an continuation and explanation about the train mystery case but we may not see much till later Act 1 stage or Act 2. Also I didn’t guess the hooded guy identity but what u wrote makes complete sense.

Oh, just found this on his patreon page. At least for me, this is a mouth watering idea. But I am a pervert. So ...
yr not just any pervert, yr a well known pervert who always brings us updated News from Patreon and copy them on F95. Not just for Project sage but also for several other games too.

Yr a real legend, thanks mate.

Last edited:

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
CHANGELOG:

What’s new in v 0.15b:
– More than 1900 images
– The game now has 231000 words of dialogue (around 26000 in this update)
– Day 11 added

Scenes
– Morning event with Stephen
– Short homeless Sam event
– 2 beach events (One with boys, one with the other men)
– Modelling event
– Metro event (2 variants depending on whether the MC is drunk or not at the time)
– Bathroom event with Stephen in the evening
– A late night event

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Wow, I honestly did not expect that. It is quiet good game. And first game that have believable blackmail where you can get out of it in reasonable manner. At least it looks like it for now, I reserve judgment for full releasee. But I like al lot to this game writing and quiet polar choices. Still I do not know how far the choices that player makes will be reflected in further story, there is already few flaws (rejecting hank, and then you have to break up with him again). I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Creeping Death

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am obviously a big fan of this game, but it seems I am the only one not really impressed with this update. I know Paperwork works really hard on this game and the effort shows, but I am just not sure I like the direction it is going. Wth was that whole interaction with Stephen? Weird.... Anyway, I am a supporter of his and will continue to support it, but I hope things get better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes