ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
It does not have to be immediate sex.
There is the Hank scene on the balcony and then in the bedroom which perfectly fits your description. The MC at least seems to really enjoy herself, and gets release. Then there is the dream scene. If it isn't sex, I don't know what it is. I haven't played the latest version and extensively explored all the branches yet, but I'm sure there are more.

The author already largely goes out of his way to appease the kind of crowd that thinks that smut has to be instant gratification.

But considering it is one of the actually longer games gameplaywise, I would expect a little bit more than just still pure voyeurism (not immediate peeepee in vayayay). I just feel too much of teasing can start defeating the purpose.
The game isn't even half-finished (I hope). There has to be some pacing, or we'll go back to the first edition of the game, where the heroine lusts after everything that walks on two legs after a short introduction, which was (and remains) utterly unsatisfying and boring.

There are other successful games on this very site that take as long, if not longer, to reach closure and have the MC finally getting properly laid. It's just because you play this game in a yet unfinished state that you *think* it will not happen in this game as well. I'm sure that people playing the game in the future will have a very different perception of the game, as a whole.

It's currently the challenge of the author to get the pacing right, to stay true to the scenario he wishes to tell and not give in to unfounded complaints, because otherwise the whole story will crumble and the result added to the never-ending list of forgettable kleenex games that you fap to once and then throw away.

As I said, try the first edition of the game, and see if you like it better. I only found a , but maybe your Google-fu is better than mine.

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
To all the people who are complaining that this game is "progressing too slow" just for you people to have a sex scene then I strongly advise you to simply stop playing it and leave this forum thread.

@paperwork has done an exceptional job in creating a game that keeps teasing all of us and keeping us at the edge of our seats for the upcoming updates. I personally do not find any other game (maybe except AWAM) that relates to real life teasing. You don't see any girl in real life just going around having sex with every guy they meet. Same goes in the game as well. Its all about progress to the big finale.

If you do still have a problem and expect the MC to simply have sex within just 3 clicks on the game then simply stop playing this game and stop complaining or even better try creating you own game that satisfies your needs (FYI its not easy at all to create a game with quality models and 3D rendering. Trust me I have tried).

Besides most people who do whine about the "slow progress" of this game don't event support the developer in his official patreon page. So if you want to just complain about a game that you get to play for free I suggest its time that you stop playing the game and move on to another game that you can simply have the MC get sex with every random guy she meets in the game.

And @paperwork keep up the good work. Haters gonna hate (y)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Please spare with the same "too slow" complaining like the whole AWAM thread has become. In this thread I will definitely make excessive use of the ignore function (only 215 people at the moment on my list :confused: )
FYI The dev abandoned the original version of this game at 0.17 with just GB and too many anal and atleast a hot BJ scene in the hotspring which you can't see now on this new one, it's been a year and now this ? you're saying that it's slow but not too slow? well not that I am complaining I'm just asking to check the prorgess and that's just to express a little bit of my sentiment . I have patience especially this game is not the only game to enjoy in this site so don't group me with them

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.15b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
For those pointing out that things are taking longer to progress I can understand that it seems that way. I'll just say that I believe that PW has a lot planned for this game and he is setting everything up. It's taking awhile but if the first version of the game is any indication of where the game is going I for one think it will be worth the wait.

That being said he has put in a few things so far to satisfy you. Plus I believe he said on his Patreon page that in the next release she will be having sex if you go the Hank route.

I prefer a slow burn corruption game more than a sex of the month game because I think it makes the payoff is more enjoyable. So that is why I prefer this version to the old one even though I really did enjoy the old version.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Let's be honest, remake became project blue balls.I wish there was at least a HJ scene with Stephen.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
@paperwork

BUG REPORT: 2nd time playing games at night and i chose not to drink. Scene proceeded until she says shes going to bed, then it immediately flips over to drinking and a tournament/elemination choice.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
It's been fun to read the comments and discussions. I intended to reply post by post but it became a very long post. So, I won't do that. Thank you all who share their ideas, criticism, likes and dislikes about the update and the game so far.

Recently, the main discussion seems to be around the lack of sexual acts. That's not about milking my patrons or making you wait more anxiously for the next update. Then, what is it about?

- I have already made a game with sex scenes readily available from the start. So, as a dev I know I can make them. And, as I have stated before, making a sex scene is so much easier than making the beach scenes at the last update. They take even less time and effort than thinking about and planning how far the MC will go with Stephen at the bathroom and what will happen.

- The thing I regretted the most was the lack of teasing scenes in the first game. Those scenes are not as effective or valuable if you know that the character will have sex at the next scene. So, if I want the MC to tease or develop an exhibitionist tendency, I need to do it before she is fully engaged in sexual acts. Then, there is the matter of the MC becoming more open or corrupted gradually.

- I moved forward quickly in the first game with sexual acts. That left me unable to develop the story. This time, I want to at least introduce characters and some basic plot before doing that. Because, afterwards, it won't be believable or important. I had a previous post about how hard I tried to write a believable introduction to the plot in the first game just before I decided to quit it.

- The sexual scenes are very close now. I want the players to be able to chose what kind of story they want and what kind of sexual act they want. So, within 2 updates, the player will have the choice to have the first sexual encounter with a stranger or a date. I know everyone has their own likes and kinks and dislikes. There is no need to talk about which is right or wrong, better or worse, more realistic or not. I want to give options for most. I think the most important of these is whether the MC doing something that is believable or not. Even there, some like more unrealistic situations in a game. Because this is fantasy after all.

- If I decide to do all of them at once, you'll get updates every 2-3 months. There has to be some compromise somewhere. I am only one person with a day-time job. I get support from some friends here and Patreon (I am grateful to them for all their help). But, at the end, I am alone writing the code and making images which take a lot of time. The compromise is trying to move all timelines for sexual events closer to each other. That is, she doesn't have sex until the more sensible MC would do. I could add a handjob scene with Stephen or even a gloryhole scene at the beach before Hank leaves for Italy (I thought about this actually, between Hank and the MC). But, think about it. Would she do it like that after seeing how she acted through all that 231000 words of text you've read (or skipped :))? I decided she wouldn't. And for the sake of those 231000 words I've written, I didn't add those scenes. (I know that the scene with Simon at the locker room is not perfectly consistent with this line of thinking. That scene is for me :) and it's just a branch among many I put there.)

I understand the frustration or complaints of some about the lack of sex and appreciate that they share it here. I hope I have given a satisfactory explanation for my reasoning. This is how this game will proceed. I don't want to ruin the investments (time and/or money) of people and myself by rushing the events beyond their timeline.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's been fun to read the comments and discussions. I intended to reply post by post but it became a very long post. So, I won't do that. Thank you all who share their ideas, criticism, likes and dislikes about the update and the game so far.

Recently, the main discussion seems to be around the lack of sexual acts. That's not about milking my patrons or making you wait more anxiously for the next update. Then, what is it about?

- I have already made a game with sex scenes readily available from the start. So, as a dev I know I can make them. And, as I have stated before, making a sex scene is so much easier than making the beach scenes at the last update. They take even less time and effort than thinking about and planning how far the MC will go with Stephen at the bathroom and what will happen.

- The thing I regretted the most was the lack of teasing scenes in the first game. Those scenes are not as effective or valuable if you know that the character will have sex at the next scene. So, if I want the MC to tease or develop an exhibitionist tendency, I need to do it before she is fully engaged in sexual acts. Then, there is the matter of the MC becoming more open or corrupted gradually.

- I moved forward quickly in the first game with sexual acts. That left me unable to develop the story. This time, I want to at least introduce characters and some basic plot before doing that. Because, afterwards, it won't be believable or important. I had a previous post about how hard I tried to write a believable introduction to the plot in the first game just before I decided to quit it.

- The sexual scenes are very close now. I want the players to be able to chose what kind of story they want and what kind of sexual act they want. So, within 2 updates, the player will have the choice to have the first sexual encounter with a stranger or a date. I know everyone has their own likes and kinks and dislikes. There is no need to talk about which is right or wrong, better or worse, more realistic or not. I want to give options for most. I think the most important of these is whether the MC doing something that is believable or not. Even there, some like more unrealistic situations in a game. Because this is fantasy after all.

- If I decide to do all of them at once, you'll get updates every 2-3 months. There has to be some compromise somewhere. I am only one person with a day-time job. I get support from some friends here and Patreon (I am grateful to them for all their help). But, at the end, I am alone writing the code and making images which take a lot of time. The compromise is trying to move all timelines for sexual events closer to each other. That is, she doesn't have sex until the more sensible MC would do. I could add a handjob scene with Stephen or even a gloryhole scene at the beach before Hank leaves for Italy (I thought about this actually, between Hank and the MC). But, think about it. Would she do it like that after seeing how she acted through all that 231000 words of text you've read (or skipped :))? I decided she wouldn't. And for the sake of those 231000 words I've written, I didn't add those scenes. (I know that the scene with Simon at the locker room is not perfectly consistent with this line of thinking. That scene is for me :) and it's just a branch among many I put there.)

I understand the frustration or complaints of some about the lack of sex and appreciate that they share it here. I hope I have given a satisfactory explanation for my reasoning. This is how this game will proceed. I don't want to ruin the investments (time and/or money) of people and myself by rushing the events beyond their timeline.
Thx for your detailed reply @paperwork . But, a sad thing I learned here on F95, especially at the AWAM thread. The people complaining give, sorry, a shit, about the devs clarification. Maybe it is different in this thread, I will believe it when it happens ;) Keep up your excellent paced story development and your great and fun game! (y) :love:

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018

Well said PW. Love the game and can't wait for the next update.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hi @paperwork honestly don't see the need for you to respond to criticism here. while it is awesome that you partake in discussions here about your game (and even more awesome that you consider valid critiques and suggestions), the game in its current state (slow progression-wise) is amazing and keep doing what you're doing.

for me, the worst part of your game is that it sucks to wait 1-2 months for the next update. if i had a time machine I'd love to fast-forward this to v0.5 of Act 2 already so that "Amy" (the female MC) can get into more perverse and corrupted acts. Act 1 as you are doing now, should all be about teasing, relationship building, until that final sexy payoff.

the best scene for me from v0.15 release is the morning one with Stephen. the tease here is off the charts good. many props to you dev and it's so tough to wait for more.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@paperwork
Hey man, my feedback: I was honestly very hyped about your game as much as I was disappointed with the last 2/3 releases.
And I want to be perfectly clear: It's NOT about the lack of sex. For me it's about what I'll write below.

I already talked about it in the past with you (on Patreon), but here's an example:

• her going to the beach faking being Chris girlfriend, then letting the player decide how much to fake, how much lo let him touch her, if to tell Matt or not. That's GOOD, fun, interesting, it has potential. The same goes for the waitress parts, with the kid, secretary, boss interactions.
  • her doing modeling or workout for the 123rd time, or being watched by Wilson or being blackmailed through her cell (??) is BORING
  • Skipping the school parts, the waitress parts, the bullying parts, the interesting kinks (cheating, corruption, 'real' blackmail) for what's above it's BAD

Sorry for my bluntness but I wanted to be as clear as possible, I hope you'll undertand. Maybe you're still in time to fix things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avoric

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
her doing modeling or workout for the 123rd time, or being watched by Wilson or being blackmailed through her cell (??) is BORING
I disagree.
Yes it is kind of boring to see her workout everytime but she wears quite tight clothes and shows much skin. Thats what makes it interesting atleast and that she keeps an eye on a healthy and good body makes it an even more interesting game for me, because it has a lot of realism in it, where other games don't ever give characters such little details.

I do like the blackmail scenes and I think it would be interesting if it would lead into scenes where she gets blackmailed into doing stuff.

I also like the modeling as part time job and I got the feeling the deal Lorenzo made in this update is just a beginning. Like, it could lead to a point where he makes more intensive deals with customers and basically starts to prostitute her. Would be interesting to see.

@paperwork In the past I've asked if pregnancy would be planned and I think you said it wouldn't. Could we as a player still have the choice during sex scenes where we want the cum? Like inside, or on the face, or mouth etc. Such choices would be great and important I think.

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017

Whatever you feel like doing just do it man. Cant believe this slipped under my radar for so long. Quickly became one of my favorites. Really love the freedom of choice, the mc, the teasing etc. My only fear is that with this much branching it will take ages to see the full development of all characters' storylines.
Great job man, this is truely a gem.

Reactions: Namco15

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
@paperwork
Hey man, my feedback: I was honestly very hyped about your game as much as I was disappointed with the last 2/3 releases.
And I want to be perfectly clear: It's NOT about the lack of sex. For me it's about what I'll write below.

I already talked about it in the past with you (on Patreon), but here's an example:

• her going to the beach faking being Chris girlfriend, then letting the player decide how much to fake, how much lo let him touch her, if to tell Matt or not. That's GOOD, fun, interesting, it has potential. The same goes for the waitress parts, with the kid, secretary, boss interactions.
  • her doing modeling or workout for the 123rd time, or being watched by Wilson or being blackmailed through her cell (??) is BORING
  • Skipping the school parts, the waitress parts, the bullying parts, the interesting kinks (cheating, corruption, 'real' blackmail) for what's above it's BAD

Sorry for my bluntness but I wanted to be as clear as possible, I hope you'll undertand. Maybe you're still in time to fix things.
I disagree. As long as there is a development it is not boring. I like it how she gets more liberal on all levels in a more or less believeable way.

As far as skipping stuff I don't get what you mean. I understand that there are many paths started that yet need to be continued, so it is only a matter of time. So far paperwork is delivering frequently, and as he explained above, he can't do all things at the same time.

As always it is a matter of taste. I don't like every path paperwork invented - as I already said before (e.g. the uncle path), I would even tend to agree that the blackmail part could be stronger, but then again I really loved howthe blackmailer made her expose herself to the neighbour and how we could chose how she felt about it. I found that just brilliant, funny and exciting. Same I do like her working out in skimpy outfits, teasing her "brother", allowing him to take pictures altering the outfit to be a bit more revealing. It might be boring to you, to me this slow development is what I like about the game.

So of course you are free to critisize, but reading the poists here you could have noticed that there are a vast mayority really going for the stuff you don't seem to dig. So... Never mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen and Vasilji

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
@paperwork

I think I mostly agree with this. There are some definite dragging parts that make me just spam through it. Moral quandaries are interesting. I read the author saying he didn't want to get into sex too fast - but this is actually a pretty interesting real life scenario that girls deal with all the time. They want sex and they'd love to enjoy it but social stigma dictates their lack of activity. WHICH - is why a lot of the get freaky on the sly. The MC could easily do that as well. She could gangbang the neighbor and his buddies and still maintain her shy demure ways at home.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This one has one of the most impressive branchings I've seen (just a bit worse than GGGB). That's already a huge point for me. Decent amount of content each update (mostly thanks to no use of DAZ I think) and virgin character are always good. My only issues are obvious fixation on anal which for me kills a lot of innocent vibe and almost no choices to avoid any sexual actions (so no virgin end I suppose). First is clearly a dev's kink so I can deal with that, second pains me much more but tbh at this point MC is quite a slut already I guess. Still, really nice one.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes