BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
As long as i'll have a choice to do something else im ok with it. To me just seeing that everytime someone gets close to mc all they want is anal its just unrealistic and unimmersive, but this game has so many choices that im pretty positive everyone will be pleased.

Reactions: Nelythia

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Ok, continue with my madskillz.
Today i present you randomized background for MAIN MENU (not game menu). So each game run would be with pleasant surprise.
Currently, for v0.16b only.
How to install (for WIN): extract file in "PS_016b_folder\game\"

*Edit* Sligtly modified script, so now it changes background from in-game button "Main menu" too.

P.S. who missed my cheat for bathroom check this post.

Last edited:

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, continue with my madskillz.
Today i present you randomized background for MAIN MENU (not game menu). So each game run would be with pleasant surprise.
Currently, for v0.16b only.
How to install (for WIN): extract file in "PS_016b_folder\game\"

P.S. who missed my cheat for bathroom check this post.
Thank you very much for that, of course I know that is too much to ask, but by any chance would not have the possibility of making a galery mod for this game? I think he really needs one because he has so many different routes and I always think I'm missing something through more different paths than I do

Reactions: Phunfoteno

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont think the butt-plug is that much out of place. some girls are into anal, and that i know from experience.
i also know girls that started with anal before vaginal.
what i think is that a scene or two "before" the butt-plug scene with her thinking about it, fantasies, dreams etc.

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, so does anyone have a list of games with a similar anal-focus? It's pretty hard to find them just with tags. But, since this game is /so focused/ on anal, maybe people that are fans have come across other games with similar focus? Any?

Oh, and I do like this game. I haven't played all the way through this version, but I played my way through the old one. I liked that she protected her virginity for so long.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've never seen another that wasn't lame and Japanese. The original Sage was sui generis, as far as I'm concerned, and I hope it'll show up here.

Reactions: Evilko

tg

May 1, 2017
I haven't gotten to the end of the new version, but I can say I still like the anal play we see in this. I don't mind at all the focus of the buttplugs. It's fun, that she chose to play with her ass in preference to her normal hole. Like, most games just feature masturbation, and we see that with her as well. But, there's no at all that many games with such a focus on anal play.

As for the story... it's still the same, but now very drawn out. Where the first as bang-bang-bang sex scenes that didn't make you wait, this time, you're waiting quite the time for anything much to happen.

I hope it gets raunchier as we progress further. Like, if paperwork is still the same guy that made the first game, then

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
At the end of v0.16 there is something that appears to be a Major Plot decision, but I don't see a variable recording the choice.
In any other game I would be wondering "just what the hell is the dev doing? was that a mistake???" yet in this game instead it just raises my curiosity. This seems more like something to get the player thinking about their character's options before the real decision comes along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really excited to see what happens in the next releases, but have learned not to try to predict what Paperwork is going to do. There are so many apparently meaningful not yet understood threads going on that every time I think the game is going to do something I am pleasantly surprised that it goes in an unexpected direction (without just randomly pulling the rug out from under players and thinking it is clever like certain "defying expectations" games and tv shows.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes