BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So I was checking patreon today and am please the main page has break $800 which is almost doubled from when I started playing PS in Sept last year. Its nice to know a relatively unknown game back then is starting to gain traction.

While PW doesn't comment much when he is in OT mode, he does read our comments so here's a compliment post on what I like from almost a year of playing.
  1. FP isn't a slut (not yet anyway lol) and whoring herself out to every man
  2. There are many kinky scenes and potential explosive plots waiting to happen
  3. So many bloody choice combinations to consider without a non patreon walkthrough.
  4. Fucking finally we have a game where blackmail scene does not = complete helpless and rape of FP.
  5. We got a BF where most ppl may hate not because he is weak but because he is a bad person and not fit to be with Amy. Hence potentially being able to cheat/dump and not feel bad/shame about is intriguing.
  6. I have not come across any game that makes me replay the game a zillion times to catch hidden scenes less GGGB
As for late update, by all means an average of 1800 renders per 4-6 weeks every update is not an easy feat. So what if its HS? Still takes a huge strain on graphics cards. There are games with superior high quality renders but like 200 renders every few months?? Not saying that is big bad thing but I have always been a economical buffet guy and not much into fine dining of small portions.

Congrats on having more patreons and increased earnings mate.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So I was checking patreon today and am please the main page has break $800 which is almost doubled from when I started playing PS in Sept last year. Its nice to know a relatively unknown game back then is starting to gain traction.

While PW doesn't comment much when he is in OT mode, he does read our comments so here's a compliment post on what I like from almost a year of playing.
  1. FP isn't a slut (not yet anyway lol) and whoring herself out to every man
  2. There are many kinky scenes and potential explosive plots waiting to happen
  3. So many bloody choice combinations to consider without a non patreon walkthrough.
  4. Fucking finally we have a game where blackmail scene does not = complete helpless and rape of FP.
  5. We got a BF where most ppl may hate not because he is weak but because he is a bad person and not fit to be with Amy. Hence potentially being able to cheat/dump and not feel bad/shame about is intriguing.
  6. I have not come across any game that makes me replay the game a zillion times to catch hidden scenes.
As for late update, by all means an average of 1800 renders per 4-6 weeks every update is not an easy feat. So what if its HS? Still takes a huge strain on graphics cards. There are games with superior high quality renders but like 200 renders every few months?? Not saying that is big bad thing but I have always been a economical buffet guy and not much into fine dining of small portions.

Congrats on having more patreons and increased earnings mate.
Amen brother! (y)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
agree with everything you said BUsybat .

i love the fact you can get yourself out of bad situations with the right mix of decisions; or just go into full slutty Amy mode and go through with it.

the hottest scenes by far in the game are still in its early tease phases; the uncle Stephen bathroom/shower interactions are beautifully done and i hope more is planned for v0.18 (with no tan lines)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as I wrote in an earlier post, im waiting for more Uncle Stephen.
the nerd at school can also be hot, if done nicely and not hasten, she need to stay in control and tease him a lot.
im also waiting to see if theres more with the homeless old dude. maybe she can help him get a job?
and the neighbor, im curious how it will play out.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
as I wrote in an earlier post, im waiting for more Uncle Stephen.
the nerd at school can also be hot, if done nicely and not hasten, she need to stay in control and tease him a lot.
im also waiting to see if theres more with the homeless old dude. maybe she can help him get a job?
and the neighbor, im curious how it will play out.
Reading my mind man, reading my mind.

Reactions: Creeping Death

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I think we have come to a point where we could praise and apreciate the great work of paperwork so far without complaining too much about a delay. WHY?

Reading all these posts here - and me, I gave my 5 cents, too - shows how much paperwork made us use our own imagination, offering story paths and choices, and everybody here - clearly including myself - seems to have found more than one path that satisfies his kinks and fires their imagination what should happen next and which part of the story should unfold next. That's just great and a big success for this game and its dev.

Paperwork has explained why it took so long. I'd like to suggest we don't get too impatient if it takes longer, because so far he has delivered every time and the game has a high replayability and a vast amount of content already, plus it is always fun to play the abandoned version every now and then.

Actually I want to admit one more (maybe the last) time that I am really grateful for those guys around here who find scenes or even offer full walkthroughs, because I am much too lazy and much too simple minded to do so. I always go the slutty road, missing so much, and I just can't do anything about that, but thanks to your help I discovered much better parts. Project Sage - amazing piece of work! THANKS Paperwork, thanks guys!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh I like this peaceful, relaxed mood, this vibe of harmony flowing through all of us in this thread at the moment! :)

Such a difference to many other threads I follow! (y)

I am quite sure, it will not take too long and we will start fondling each others hairy scrotum :eek: o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
paperwork is it mabye possible that we can the saves describable (not right now,certainly, but later mabye?). I've so many saves with many differend routes and with differemd Outcomes....i've allready lost track which on which is^^

Reactions: ray3dave

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
paperwork is it mabye possible that we can the saves describable (not right now,certainly, but later mabye?). I've so many saves with many differend routes and with differemd Outcomes....i've allready lost track which on which is^^
I think that would require messing around too much with base renpy functionality to be feasible, at least I haven't seen it anywhere else. Though I've seen someone else in this thread mention that they use different MC names for different routes, so that might be an option. Personally I've given up and just skip through the story for each release :p

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I think that would require messing around too much with base renpy functionality to be feasible, at least I haven't seen it anywhere else. Though I've seen someone else in this thread mention that they use different MC names for different routes, so that might be an option. Personally I've given up and just skip through the story for each release :p
What you can do is name the different pages

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Until the PG-6 version (THIS version) is completely finished and MIGHT get its Minimum Age raised (if ever), there's luckily always the PG-18 version, which I suppose for at least 2 years will be the better one anyway (because it's PG-18)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't know the efforts, but if I remember right Mr.Dots has the option to add a description to every save file implemented into Melody!

Reactions: Deckmaster

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Last news from Patreon guys:

Three days later, how about another little update on the progress, are you stumbled over any unexpected clutter or is everything smooth sailing to the finishing line? Just a few words to let us know you didn't fall off the edge.

Everything is going well. I am now making the second alternative for the poker night. After that, I'll "fill in the blanks" between the events and we'll enter beta stage.

Sounds absolute fantastic, thanks for the headsup

In fact, giving news from here (instead of a new post) is easier for me, too. I think giving news from a dev update post like this will be easier in the future. I would like to post a few images too. But, I think you've all waited enough and let's keep it fresh for the release. For the next update, I'll keep on sharing some images from the update post, too.

Yeah, I think this is a good idea. I'm reading your f95zone post on a regular base, because you are active there and keep them informed, too. It happens, that there is new information available before your patreons get to know about it. I know patreon suxx hard with the hardline rules about posts and what you may or may not post. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for this update!

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Great game. Been growing on me with each update.

My only complains are the constant -and no optional- "buttplug thing" I find it pretty ridiculous. Going everywhere and almost all days with that thing inside the ass seems absolutely out of place and repetitive.
The other thing I dislike I am afraid never will get more than teasing with boys at the beach. Most erotic moments in the game are there, but watching the warning at the start of the game I am afraid Paperwork never will go further. A real shame.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Great game. Been growing on me with each update.

My only complains are the constant -and no optional- "buttplug thing" I find it pretty ridiculous. Going everywhere and almost all days with that thing inside the ass seems absolutely out of place and repetitive.
The other thing I dislike I am afraid never will get more than teasing with boys at the beach. Most erotic moments in the game are there, but watching the warning at the start of the game I am afraid Paperwork never will go further. A real shame.
I need to disagree with you on buttplug, this is extremely sexy and can have a lot of potential throughout the game, and I believe I'm not the only one who thinks this ...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I have to agree with that one. This game is probably the best example of female protag game with plenty of choices and outcomes as well as well used non-daz renders. The only issue is unavoidable buttplug part which is pretty out of place and ridiculous. I understand that it's dev's fetish but it's a clear and obvious flow imo. Still, it's the only one in this game so it's still pretty damn good.

Reactions: Mwanted

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Well the old game was focused on anal and i didnt really like it, guess thats what the dev is into. I agree that the whole buttplug thing is out of place at this point of the story but what can you do.. i'm loving the rest so i can just hope it wont be another 90% anal scenes game again.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
I think the developer will not be able to interest everyone...for me, it was interesting because of the anal content and exhibitionism...that's why this game is individual in its genre...it's only my opinion...i dont think anal sex is normal in real but in this game it's looks great...But the choice is for our heroine...Sry for my english(

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Actually it is very hard to find a game with enough anal content. Pretty all games are with standart sex and ocasionally anal or none. Like 1-3 anal scenes for a whole game and 99 standart sex, but in tag list proudly stands anal tag. It is not nearly enough for anal fetishists like me and i feel frustrated after such games. Thats why ProjectSage is like a precious gem to me and i hoping there'll be 90% of the anal content. Not to mention paperwork have good taste in posing and camera positioning, and scenes are overall of high quality, so he creates nice renders to satisfy my urges :D.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes